It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason For the Baltimore Bridge Collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We have all seen the news about the ship hitting the bridge & it’s collapse. Ive been reading conspiracy theories about this event & they all think our government did it or nefarious bad guys ??
I find those theories quite silly & in the vein of silly Im going to create my own bridge collapse theory which imo is more plausible & entertaining than
“ the government did it “ here it goes ..

About a month ago I had a dream where an angel & a demon told me that a bridge will fall soon in America. I asked them why & they said it was necessary , because Pete Buttigieg performed a black magic spell on Halloween while wearing a Mickey Mouse costume.
I told the angel & demon that this information was silly & they explained that I would receive confirmation soon . I woke up & shrugged the dream off .
Two nights later I was sitting in my backyard when a man appeared out of thin air dressed in a 1950s manner . He had pale skin & giant odd grin .
The mysterious stranger communicated to me via my thoughts as his mouth never moved .
He told me his name Indrid Cold & he was training Mothman to get his harbour pilot license.
I asked why & Indrid explained that Mothman hates bridges & figured the best way to attack a bridge was via a cargo ship . So Indrid trained him in the nautical arts & the rest is history.
I believe Mothman was driving the ship that hit the bridge in Baltimore.
Point Pleasant is only a 6 hour drive to Baltimore , so that makes perfect sense that Mothman drove his 1958 black Cadillac to the harbour & took over the cargo ship .
Plus Mothman has already toppled one bridge that we know about for sure.
I have zero proof of any of this , but no one can prove me wrong .
I don’t believe in Mothman or Indrid Cold , so I may have hallucinated it all , but none the less it’s a more valid conspiracy than “ the government did it “
Did anyone see Mothman prior to the bridge accident ?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards a barge hit a bridge theory.

I know, pretty crazy right? LOL!

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I'm leaning towards a barge hit a bridge theory.

I know, pretty crazy right? LOL!
Yes , that is the logical assumption , but what about the obvious link of Point Pleasant being only 6 hours away from Baltimore. Plus a bridge collapsed in Point Pleasant & Mothman was at blame .

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BduardErnstein

Pete Buttigieg performed a black magic spell on Halloween while wearing a Mickey Mouse costume.

I f*cking love this!

Who knew the fruitcake transportation secretary was into chaos magic?

Black Magic tends to be pretentious and full of itself. They do cloaks, robes, chanting, candles and whatnot, Chaos Magic let's you be hilarious and invoke cartoon characters while being insane.

I'm wondering the significance of dressing up like Mickey, perhaps because Disney bought Lucas Films the force is with Mickey now?

ETA:

Imagine Mickeys voice,

"O-ho, rise up Abaddon, Asmodeus, Astaroth, and Azazel. Ho-ho. Give me power and eyes of hazel...."

Or this:

edit on 2-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Pete Buttigieg performed a black magic spell on Halloween while wearing a Mickey Mouse costume.

I f*cking love this!

Who knew the fruitcake transportation secretary was into chaos magic?

Black Magic tends to be full of itself and do cloaks, robes, and candles and whatnot, Chaos Magic let's you be hilarious and invoke cartoon characters.

I'm wondering the significance of dressing up like Mickey, perhaps because Disney bought Lucas Films the force is with Mickey now?
You are correct. Mickey is now the most powerful Sith lord ever. Further more , Screen Gems was the production team that made the film The Mothman Prophecies & Disney made the Robin Hood cartoon which shows many gems on the Sheriff of Noddingham’s fingers …. So there is that obvious connection.
Lets figure this mystery out !

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'm wondering the significance of dressing up like Mickey

Easy part of interpreting this dream.

Pete B. is a 'Mickey Mouse' Transportation Secretary.

Also...Mickey's original name was...get ready for it...'Steamboat Willie'.
edit on 2-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Yes , that could be part of this wide reaching conspiracy. Or Disney is running our transportation operations on the federal level ?
Pete Buttigieg may have dated Mothman , because South Bend Indiana is only a 6 hour drive to Point Pleasant , WV .
Point Pleasant is only a 6 hour drive to Baltimore so there is that obvious connection. Now that is two sixes showing up & the bridge in Baltimore fell on the 26th ( 2-6 ) ??? Two Sixes plus the date = three sixes appearing in this mystery.
We are getting close to solving this mystery
Or it could have been just plain old mechanical/electrical problems that caused the ship to go off course & strike the bridge , but that theory is so far fetched .

edit on 2-4-2024 by BduardErnstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

That's not going to help this situation any.

But given what I have read (from non-bias sources) there is really nothing that noble cabinet member could do - dressed up as - that I would doubt.

Yeah, that tracks.

I would hope the dream was prophetic, because otherwise the creepy John Malkovich in drag guy is in my dreams for some reason.

I suppose it would be relieving to see him dressed as a mouse.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Good observation , Steamboat Willy is a great clue . Then there is Bill “ Willy “ Clinton ???
Is Hilary involved in this bridge collapse ?
This mystery is wide & deep

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: CarlLaFong

That's not going to help this situation any.

But given what I have read (from non-bias sources) there is really nothing that noble cabinet member could do - dressed up as - that I would doubt.

Yeah, that tracks.

I would hope the dream was prophetic, because otherwise the creepy John Malkovich in drag guy is in my dreams for some reason.

I suppose it would be relieving to see him dressed as a mouse.
See if Malkovich will tell you any secrets in your dreams about this bridge mystery.
I really want to solve this mystery & win that new car .

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Steamboat Willie...aka Mickey Mouse...aka Pete Buttigieg was ALSO a river pilot.

Coincidence?
I think not.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

In all fairness. Pete B. And his candid image reminded me of that scene in Being John Malkovich. Love that director. Eternal Sunshine is easily a Top 5 movie for me.

And I really found the idea of The Trans Secretary dressed up as Mickey Mouse doing occult things absolutely hilarious, visually, especially if he does the voice.

I don't pay attention to dreams.

But if you want my interpretation. Go with the mickey mouse secretary one. The NTSB is his purview. Maybe he's accountable for lapses in security being exploited by whatever actor cut the vessels power when it faced the bridges support column?

Otherwise random luck did that, which could be considered an omen of sorts. *If* the power system *happen* to cut out at that moment *by chance* it could also say, "That's what God thinks of our National Anthem."

If you do cosmic thinking.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Steamboat Willie...aka Mickey Mouse...aka Pete Buttigieg was ALSO a river pilot.

Coincidence?
I think not.
It all comes back to Disney .
Disney ruined Star Wars , Marvel & possibly a bridge in Baltimore.
Mothman & Steamboat Willie look to be the evil duo behind this mystery.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

In all fairness. Pete B. And his candid image reminded me of that scene. Love that director. Eternal Sunshine is easily a Top 5 movie for me.

And I really found the idea of him dressed up as Mickey Mouse doing occult things absolutely hilarious, visually, especially if he does the voice.

I don't pay attention to dreams.

But if you want my interpretation. Go with the mickey mouse secretary one. The NTSB is his purview. Maybe he's accountable for lapses in security being exploited by whatever actor cut the vessels power when it faced the bridges support column?
Im hoping that my dream tonight is visited by Bon Scott & he explains how the bridge was shot down in flames .

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Honest questions.

Do you believe that your government has always acted solely in the best interests of its people in terms of both prosperity and safety?

Do you believe that government has ever purposefully with intent harmed the citizens of the country?

Does the government always tell you the truth?

And if the government does lie, is it for your own well being?

4 questions I ask of you honestly. so what do you think?

edit on 2-4-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We could always blame it on the Russians; maybe even the Biden administration sell us out to the CCP.

"Huge Problem": Pentagon's Rapid Wartime Response Cargo Ships Trapped In Baltimore After Bridge Collapse!

[www.zerohedge.com...]

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Honest questions.

Do you believe that your government has always acted solely in the best interests of its people in terms of both prosperity and safety?

Do you believe that government has ever purposefully with intent harmed the citizens of the country?

I think Mothman is behind it all .
Im glad the CIA exists as well the deep state , because every country has secret services & deep states , but America is by far the best corrupt nation to live in .
The government didn’t take the bridge out .
As crazy as mechanical/electrical issues seem on a cargo ship , it’s not hard to believe Mothman & Disney are highly questionable in this bridge accident.
Just look at the sound theories in this thread

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
We could always blame it on the Russians; maybe even the Biden administration sell us out to the CCP.

"Huge Problem": Pentagon's Rapid Wartime Response Cargo Ships Trapped In Baltimore After Bridge Collapse!

[www.zerohedge.com...]
Russian Mothman ? Hmmm I never thought of that theory ? Good one & there are home land security & response ships in every major port in America… So what is your point ?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

Honest questions.

It’s not hard to believe Mothman & Disney are highly questionable in this bridge accident.

Moth Man?
Mickey Mouse?

Another coincidence?

*shivers*
edit on 2-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

Honest questions.

I think Mothman is behind it all .
Im glad the CIA exists as well the deep state , because every country has secret services & deep states , but America is by far the best corrupt nation to live in .
The government didn’t take the bridge out .
As crazy as mechanical/electrical issues seem on a cargo ship , it’s not hard to believe Mothman & Disney are highly questionable in this bridge accident.

Moth Man?
Mickey Mouse?

Another coincidence?

*shivers*
Im very relieved that you understand this theory of mine & appreciate your added insight.
Yes the dreded four M’s
Great observation
Walt Disney’s first name starts with an upside down M ???
We are really closing in on this mystery

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join