It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some House Republicans Want to Rename DC Airport After Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Democrats are now sounding off about the idea.
Story Here
Things like ... name a federal prison after him instead ... and another
saying that the airport is old and a mess just like him ... you know, the
usual stuff you'd expect from the other side.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How dare people say negative things about the man that can't make a social media post without childishly insulting 10 people.

Won't someone please think of the manchild!

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Democrats should introduce a bill to change the name to Dwight Eisenhower International (DEI)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WiiDemBoyz
Democrats should introduce a bill to change the name to Dwight Eisenhower International (DEI)

Blind air traffic controllers and Minor Attracted Persons working TSA.
Diversity is our strength. 🤡

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Can they also build him a slightly larger Washington Monument while they are at it?

Democrats would just counter by trying to name of a Federal Minimum Security Prison after him.

Seems like the natural move since everyone's committed to being antagonistic to the other party over this guy.
edit on 3-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: Addition removed. Already quoted.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Can they also build him a slightly larger Washington Monument while they are at it?

Democrats could just counter by trying to change the name of a Federal Minimum Security Prison after him.

Seems like the natural move since everyone's committed to being antagonistic to the other party over this guy.

That would be an honor for him.
There are way more Dems locked up than conservatives.
Everyone knows who’s responsible for the majority of crimes.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Biden must be doing a great job as President if the GOP are able to waste their time with these publicity stunts that will go nowhere.

The left wasted 8 years now with Trump, so does that make Trump like a demigod in your view?

edit on x30Wed, 03 Apr 2024 22:07:36 -0500202493America/ChicagoWed, 03 Apr 2024 22:07:36 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

I could see naming a sewage treatment plant after him, or maybe a prison, but not an airport.

Prison is more liken to Biden since he was the author of the 3 strikes and you're out-crime bill back in the 1990s that put a massive number of minorities in jail.

Wait, I take that back... Let's name prisons after Trump who killed Biden's horrendous law and removed a lot of people from jail who were serving unjust sentences.

Wow, we actually agree on something... Good Job!!

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Well, there is Trump University..., oh wait.

I hadn't thought about all the Obama names on schools. I guess there was a lot of pride to finally have a potus of a different color persuasion, I guess. As well though wouldn't school naming be up to local or state regulations? Again I don't know but that would be my guess and if so then I suppose any blame for a lack of Trumps name on bridges or schools or whatever should lay directly at the feet of Republican controlled cities and states. I guess.

Well, in America now color is everything, sexuality is second place... nothing else matters as MLK rolls over in his grave moaning WTF was I a part of?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

We can paint it orange and really blow some minds🤯👍

We can rename New York to Trump Town... Hey all see you in TT next week, man that just sounds so good.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

How dare people say negative things about the man that can't make a social media post without childishly insulting 10 people.

Wait... has anything nice been said about him when he turned from a liberal darling to taking out the first female President?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Minor Attracted Persons working TSA.

Excuse me, sir you came up on our Straight White Male (SWM) list, we need to have further investigations, so come with me.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I think only Israel names things after him without much fuss.

(Permenant future development in Golan Heights)

(Renamed United States Square in 2023)

And that was for moving the US Embassy to a post 1967 part of Jerusalem from Tel Aviv.

edit on 3-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The Abraham Accords are quite significantđź‘Ť

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vermilion
Minor Attracted Persons working TSA.

Excuse me, sir you came up on our Straight White Male (SWM) list, we need to have further investigations, so come with me.

4 more years of Biden and I would expect that.
I’m Christian too so no doubt I’d be higher up on his list.
Vote Trump so I don’t have to be put on that list. Tyvm 🤣

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Who the airport is currently named for - John Foster Dulles, a former secretary of state under President Dwight Eisenhower who fought against communism during the early stages of the Cold War.

His brother Allen Dulles was Director of the CIA and it's longest serving director to date.

Powerful family.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Never seen a single episode of it.
Haven’t paid for cable in about 15 years.
I was more of a Seinfeld guy.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
A bill has now been put forward to rename the federal prison in Miami to the Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution.
edit on 5-4-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

We’ve been listening to the libtard’s media darlings and supporters crap on Trump and conservatives nonstop for at least the last 8 years, 24/7, every minute of the day. I’ve yet to hear him insult someone that didn’t deserve it. We’ve all heard enough of the lefts lame ass rhetoric repeated over n over, they can shut their mouths at anytime now, we heard all your fabricated lies and nonsense the first time.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Triggered little snowflake?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join