It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WISE DEMOCRATS Continue Flocking to Republican Donald J. Trump in 2024.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Monday, April 1, 2024

It started in 2016, when Entrepreneur-turned-(Republican)Politician Donald John Trump decided to run for President of the United States, based on an AMERICA & AMERICANS FIRST platform.

Naomi Hines, 26, Owosso, Mich. was one of millions of Democrats who liked the platform presented by candidate Trump..

“You weren’t brought into this world to rely on Ms. Suzy down the street to pay for you,” she says of her vote for Trump. “That was what my grandfather instilled in me, and he was a Democrat.”

Hines has decided to join the Shiawassee GOP executive committee to be involved in the Republican future, for herself and her two-year-old son.

Of all Trump’s proposals, she says, the wall along the U.S.’s border with Mexico is the least appealing. “But let’s secure the border,” she adds. “Yes lets still help others, but lets take care of home first.”
More Democrats who Voted for Trump in 2016 at: time.com...

The movement of intuitive/wise Democrats to Republican candidate Donald J. Trump is larger in 2024 than it was the first time he was elected President. These special individuals remember how much less things cost when Donald Trump was President, and how much more peaceful the world was back then.

They are also painfully aware of how Democrat President Biden (whom many of them mistakenly voted for in 2020), has intentionally allowed thousands of hardened criminals into this country via Mexico, and how he is destroying the pillars of U.S. society.**

**i.e.: Placing TransSexuality above Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday: nypost.com...

As we approach the NOVEMBER 2024 Election, Black and Latino voters are increasingly deciding to do what is best for their families, instead of following "tradition", or voting how community & church leaders tell them to vote. For example:

Smart/wise Democrats in the BLACK Community are increasingly migrating away from "chief insulter" Joe Biden, to Donald Trump..

Why are Black voters backing Donald Trump in record numbers?
Latest polls show 17 percent of Black voters would vote for former president today – more than twice the number in 2016.

The Black voting bloc is unique in the US. Currently, it is the only group of voters which has consistently identified with the Democrat Party – reaching 77 percent of Black voters in favour of Democrats in 2020.

By comparison, 42 percent of white voters and 63 percent of Latino voters identify as Democrats.

Now however, only 63 percent of Black voters – an all-time low – say they will support Biden this year.
Extracted From: www.aljazeera.com...

Smart/wise Democrats in the LATINO Community are also increasingly gravitating to Donald Trump...

While Democrats have historically won the majority of Latino votes in presidential elections, that margin has been narrowing since 2016. And recently polling by The New York Times shows Trump has a 6-point lead among Latino voters, a significant shift since Joe Biden won 60 percent of their votes in 2020.
More at: thefulcrum.us...

AS ALWAYS, when it's time to vote, Americans will look at their Quality of Life and either vote to keep things as they are, going in the direction they're going, or vote for what/who they believe will bring change FOR THE BETTER.

There are a minority of (Democrat and Republican) Americans benefitting mentally, physically, and/or financially, from the policies put in place by the Biden Administration. If this group can overlook the deteriorating condition of the man, and accept the ever-increasing likelihood that Kamala Devi Harris will replace Joseph Robinette Biden, before his second term concludes, these voters will EASILY cast their vote for Joe Biden.

ALL OTHERS will vote for former President Donald J. Trump this November, or not vote at all. (imo)

-WeMustCare

edit on 142024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.statista.com...

when you look at the topic the general voting public is concerned with, removing Joe Biden would solve all of them.

If folks can get past his being an asshole, there might be a little sanity to be had here.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Monday, April 1, 2024

**i.e.: Placing TransSexuality above Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday: nypost.com...

-WeMustCare

Speaking of the Easter thing lol

"I Didn't Do That": Biden Reportedly Has No Idea He Issued 'Trans Day Of Visibility' Proclamation LINK - LINK2

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

In addition to that he issued a statement praising the communist dictator Cesar Chavez.

edit on 1-4-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Very good. More here:

And here:

Youtube channel

Gives some hope at least

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Not everyone celebrates Easter, or the resurrection of Jesus Christ. So it shouldn't be taken offensively (not saying you've taken offense, Idk that) if some other group wants to celebrate something else on the same day.

And that said, Jesus taught to love your fellow man, regardless of their walks of life, regardless of the rights and wrongs they've done. Because what's in another person's heart is between them and God, and only God knows it.

I ask you, WWJD?

Would he rather have his death and resurrection, and the remembrance of his life and lessons shared on Easter? Or would he be more inclined to have those lessons embraced and honored through action. (Not caring that the LGBTQ's want another day)

Hey for the record I think "Day of Visibility" is silly for many reasons.

Even as an atheist, I felt in the moment it important to remember some of Christ's lessons and examples. Who cares about this day or that day. One shouldn't take anything away from the other.

edit on 4-1-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.statista.com...

when you look at the topic the general voting public is concerned with, removing Joe Biden would solve all of them.

If folks can get past his being an asshole, there might be a little sanity to be had here.

Many Americans are attracted to azzholes, but they usually have redeeming qualities to offset their arrogance. Joe Biden has no redeeming qualities, which is why his rally's are so small, the media won't show them.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Monday, April 1, 2024

-WeMustCare

Speaking of the Easter thing lol

"I Didn't Do That": Biden Reportedly Has No Idea He Issued 'Trans Day Of Visibility' Proclamation LINK - LINK2

Wouldn't CNN/CBS/NBC/ABC/NYTimes have a field-day with President Trump, if he were to admit the official proclamations out of the White House/Presidency do not come from him....but from someone who he knows nothing about, or what they do in his name!

TRUMP WOULD BE DRIVEN FROM OFFICE!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Labor Leader Cesar Chavez studied the leadership teachings of Adolph Hitler. Apparently one of the things that made Joe Biden revere the man so greatly. What did he die from in 1993, at the "youngish" age of 66?

Lots about him here: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 142024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I'm not religious at all. But the disparity being pushed by the regime is a basic communist tactic.

Usurp tradition with disgrace and insult.

Why are we supposed to celebrate mental illness and genital mutilation?

It's ridiculous. And that's the point, once they get you to accept absurdites, atrocities will soon follow.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: tarantulabite1

In addition to that he issued a statement praising the communist dictator Cesar Chavez.

Strange. Do you mean Hugo Chavez?

In any event that would still be odd because while Cesar Chazev was some of those things to be sure, he was also a staunch OPPONENT of illegal immigration.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I don't disagree.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Fair points.

Have you actually seen how many days the LGBTQ+ community has reserved for their various causes and identities?

It’s year-round.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Yes, I am aware of how sinister and silly many in that community are and I make no defense for them. Nor was I trying to support or promote that, even if that's what it sounded like.

I just like to be cheeky sometimes and thought it'd be amusing to make those points.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
On Tuesday, April 2, 2024, While President Biden rests, to prepare for his big trip to the site of the Baltimore Boat-Bridge collision later this week, candidate Donald Trump will be holding election rallies.

Grand Rapids, Mi. @ 2:30pm E.T.: gettr.com...
-and-
Green Bay, Wi. @ 6:00pm E.T.: gettr.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Guess which One is Not an Oxymoron..... Winners get a Cookie...

1. Wise Democrat
2. Giant Shrimp
3. Plastic Silverware
4, Bittersweet
5. Lead Balloon
6. Working Vacation
7. Negative Income
8. Silent Scream

edit on 1-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

1 - 7 are all silent screams.

Don't throw the cookie jar at me!

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
April 1, 2024

Significant statement from one of Democrat's most fierce supporter and pundit.

“I’ve been very vocal about this,” Carville said. “It’s horrifying our numbers among younger voters, particularly younger blacks, younger latinos … younger people of color. Particularly males. We’re not shedding them, they’re leaving in droves.”
More at: dailycaller.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
There are wise Democrats.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If folks can get past his being an asshole

that he can be, but he can't help himself he's got to keep pushing those buttons. it's funny when he does it but the problem i got with that is the dem ones are gonna fight him tooth and nail the whole 4 years, just like last time. there will be nothing but division for four more years. the only thing he can do is issue more EO's. then they'll run some one else when his term is done and if they win / steal that election and then that asshole with will start canceling out everything he signed like the current one did.
edit on 1-4-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join