It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton's connection to the Crocus terrorist attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Stop laughing and just provide links please.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The same tabloids he says didn't report the attack?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: FlyersFan
The earth is flat. Dot.))))

Instead of posting nonsense in response, how about you post some actual credible information to back up your claims.

Post proof that the organizers and financiers of the terrorist attack was Ukraine, and the customers were the CIA and MI6 like you claim.

Post proof that there is a Kate Middleton connection to the terrorist attack like you claim.

Good luck with that. You spout all sorts of crap and never back it up.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Stop laughing and just provide links please.

Here is one example where you linked a Daily Mail article that claimed The Royal Navy was selling off HMS Prince Of Wales.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So we take it that you will no longer link UK tabloid stories. Right !

Still laughing by the way.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

ISIS beat the Russian nation like a drum RT.

Time for you and your beloved hero Mad Vlad to accept the facts.

You're not the first and probably won't be the last to take your eye off the ISIS ball.

This has nothing to do with Kate Middleton condition and there is no connection aside from anywhere but in your own sick and twisted mind.

And as always freedom to Ukraine and down with the Russian scum invaders.

edit on 1-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

In information operations, the connection is clear.

Of course. So that's the same as me saying, RussianTroll is a child abuser. My evidence? Well, it's well known to those 'in the know'.

100% evidence provided.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

www.politico.eu...

If you're going to spread propaganda. At least get parts of your story correct. It would make it sound less like total equine excrement and more like something half believable. Because, at the moment, your story sounds like a total LARP.

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko has said the men who allegedly attacked the Crocus music hall in Moscow on Friday were initially headed to Belarus, not Ukraine — contradicting a previous claim by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“We placed our units on high alert to prepare for a combat situation,” Lukashenko said at a Tuesday press conference. “As a result they were unable to enter Belarus by any means. Recognizing this, they diverted their course and headed toward the Ukrainian-Russian border.”

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So Kate is in league with ISIS?

Putin is beyond pathetic now.

The only distraction at work in this tragic terror attack on innocent Russian citizens...is Vladimir Putin attempting (unconvincingly) to distract from his personal failure to stop a terror attack, about which he was given prior warning by the Americans...and which, Putin, himself, chose to tragically ignore.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

In my opinion, a perfect illustration of the shift of attention from the main subject of news to a secondary one, carried out by the British brainwashing factory.

That's all very well RT but the Crocus Hall terrorist attack was carried wall to wall over here Kate Middleton's announcement didn't change anything , and there is sympathy for the innocent victims here as we too have suffered barbarism of the Islamic State.

Guess you're properly scared of the British given your hatred against us , Eh ?

I'm comfortable with that.

You still think it was islamists?
That's cute...

I'm genuinely curious do you ever get tired of getting so many things about Russia and the Ukraine war incorrect?

You said Putin was trying to conquer Ukraine. That was wrong.

You said Ukraine was winning.
That was wrong.

You said Russia did NordStream.
That was wrong.

You said Russia bombed a nuclear reactor.
That was wrong.

You believed in the ghost of Kiev and the snake island propaganda.

That's not even half of what I've witnessed from you over the last 2 years. Honestly I'm astonished that you still subscribe to the same Russia-phobic nonsense. I will give you props for your bigoted anti-Russia convictions.

How you are unable to see the similarities between the people in the Donbas region of Ukraine and the people of Palestine are beyond me. Both groups suffer under a brutal regime. Yet you only show sympathy for Palestinians. Which appears incredibly bigoted or just downright ignorant to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

This is not my thread at all. What are you speaking about?))))

Of course it's your thread. Titled " The German army is discussing attacks on the Crimean bridge "

You have lost the plot completely.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

There was evidence on X (TWITTER ) of photographs of men in blue RT . And they looked a lot like FSB /spetznaz officers watching on !! .

Some very questionable clips appeared of the terrorists shooting people who then got up and walked away
Moscow has crisis actors now .

I would have given the shooters a bottle of water RT no violence involved ? And they would have told me everything? ? Especially why they flipped for such a small sum knowing what would happen to their friends and family in the aftermath.

www.goodreads.com...

Up there for thinking Rt down there for dancing

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Follow your link again.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Follow your link again.

I suggest you do that. Open the link and then count down 6 posts. That is your post which states:-

a reply to: quintessentone

Yeah, whether they will launch or not, those are fairy tales.

Here's the reality:

Britain's cash-strapped Navy 'may be forced to sell off its £3.5 billion aircraft carrier the HMS Prince of Wales' amid funding issues

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stop playing the fool.

edit on 1-4-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

How you are unable to see the similarities between the people in the Donbas region of Ukraine and the people of Palestine are beyond me.

Perhaps because I'm interested in facts and details not opinions from conspiracy theory peddling Russian apologists like Jimmy Dore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join