It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Voters Against Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Trump has jail to look out for and Biden ..

Trump has jail to look out for and Biden has Hell to look out for.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Lot's of people getting paid big to say the won't vote for Trump. The PR is drifting away fast from the real issues and failures since Jan 2021 😃

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: chr0naut

then he will continue to drive his policies even while everything is crashing and burning.

I think we're headed for that no matter who is in the big chair. Optimistically, I'd say 10 years and we're looking at 1929 all over again.

Unfortunately, I believe that it will be far sooner than 10 years for the USA.

Politicians who do not anticipate beyond their term of office are being swept along by forces that have been trending for decades, and particularly politicians who attempt to be the 'new broom' and sweep aside the gains made, and losses reduced by previous administrators. They are accelerators towards collapse, because they invariably fail at understanding deep complexity.

You cannot make big changes without seeing some big consequences. You need to learn from the improvements made by others and make incremental adjustments towards goals, measuring outcomes along the way. But that's like 'hack-work' for an administrator, and you don't have time to 'peacock' around.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'd rather vote for an asshole who admits he's an asshole than someone who behaves as if he's God's Chosen and a wolf in sheeps clothing when it comes to a two party rigged system where an alternative is not present.

Interpret that as you will.

I'm independant, and I've thought of writing in my canidate of choice even though it's technically a "wasted vote" in the eyes of many, but if enough of us vote for a third party independant or someone who makes SENSE AND IS SANE maybe the Ones Behind The Scenes will factor that mass effect into their metrics the next time around.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Open boarders will allow Dems to get the house back while trump is president to create a lame duck session for 2 years.

Our government is corrupt to the core.

Liberals are extremely corrupt…especially progressives.

The pendulum needs to swing hard back the other direction or else we are in a world of hurt.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AlongCameaSpider

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the worst part of the first Trump Administration was the Liberal Reaction and Media fanfare.

I wish I could say as much for the Biden Admin.

But really, it's more about corrupt capitalism than it is who is or isn't president as far as I'm concerned.

Liberal policies caused housing shortages and caused mass migrations of the affluent to our region, buying out low income properties and the Trump Administration passed a policy to raise low income rents by $200.

No one's hands are clean when it comes to the abuse of the lower classes of Naturalized and Native Born Citizens.

Biden has done horrible, horrible, horrible things during his "reign".

The Ones Who Are Behind All This are laughing while we continue to vote their puppets into power.

The puppets they installed in the first place through media manipulation and propaganda.

We're all being played and they're raking in the profits and laughing at how we keep blaming "the other side" for our collective woes.

Left Wing, RIght Wing....IT'S THE SAME DAMN BIRD.
edit on 3/31/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

It is just my opinion, but I find it hard to believe anyone who considers themselves Republican or conservative would vote for biden under any circumstances.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This country is toast. We are slipping by design into total collapse so we'll have no choice but to join the one world government.
F that.
We need total 'destruction' of this corrupt system.
Can't think of a better person for the job. Dismantle the system! The 'deep state', etc. All of it.

Can't think of anyone else out there that could be so destructive and so divisive and forceful, and who is not bought and paid for.

Yeah. Can't think of any other candidate that can reek the right amount of much needed havoc.

F yeah

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Covid showed up 8 months before the election not 2 years. So that's a lie.

Sorry, yes, it was less than two years.

The world first heard of the disease in late 2019, and in late November 2019, Trump was warned by Anthony Fauci, Peter Navarro and Robert O'Brian, and by a separate intelligence report, that his response to the disease outbreak could be the defining thing about his Presidency.

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources

So, it was one year of his term.

No new wars.

Trump falsely claims ‘no terrorist attacks’ and ‘no wars’ during his presidency

I also remember that Trump droned Sulemani and nine others, a foreign general and his staff, in his own country, alleging that he was a terrorist. I would consider a rocket attack on a foreign nation, particularly on a foreign general, is an act of war, especially since the US had no intelligence to indicate that Sulemani posed any sort of threat against the USA.

Assassination of Qasem Soleimani

Record employment,

False:

wage increases,

True, but inline with increasing cost of living:

more businesses expanding,

Not really:

energy independence.

Examining U.S. ‘Energy Independence’ Claims

Maybe stick to worrying about your sh!t hole island instead of America.

The domain of New Zealand has more than 600 Islands, but the country is generally considered to be mostly the two largest islands.

... and we are quite literally Pacific Islands and a first-world country. This is the sh!t hole city I live on the outskirts of:

edit on 2024-03-31T18:13:29-05:0006Sun, 31 Mar 2024 18:13:29 -050003pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What gets me is they say there's no jobs for this mass influx of immigrants.

The skilled laborers could build affordable housing communities for everyone fleeing the cities, and the cities can house and deal with the fall out of their open border policy.

Skilled laborers and a managed task force and the right appropriations could wall in the cities beyond redemption due to drugs, disease, crime, etc...and let the influx of Newcomers more or less run themselves into the exact situation they sought to escape from in the first place under the control of American Gangs and Crime Syndicates.

Whatya wanna bet we'll see soemthing like that in the upcoming administrations?

Grab some popcorn, it's gonna get nasty.

They've been taking their cues from Dystopian Novels and Films for several decades now anyway, so it's a pretty safe bet it's all gonna go down as predicted in Escape From New York.
edit on 3/31/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks that a vote against Trump is the same as standing up for democracy is a joke. These people have bought into the delusional propaganda of the left.

That is not the same as voting against Trump because you think he is a flowed candidate... there is plenty of evidence for that. But when you start believing your voted against Trump is somehow bolstering "Democracy" that's when you have become a member of coockoo town.

In 2024, Trump’s former supporters know that a second Trump presidency would take America down one of the darkest paths in our history.

It takes courage to speak out against your party. It takes courage to change your mind about Trump. It isn’t easy, but these voters understand that our democracy is worth saving. Listen to them explain in their own words why they can never support Trump again.

Anyone who really thinks thie is crazy cuckoo. I'm sorry.

edit on 31-3-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Biden is very, very dangerous, he does not want to protect the border and keep illegal people out. Every single country in the world protects their borders, they do not allow anybody to just walk in let alone millions and millions. Just look at Egypt how they protect their border especially at Gaza. Egypt doesn't even wanna allow people of the same race and religion into their country.

If Biden is in office another 4 years and he does nothing to fortify the border there will be somewhere between 30-40 million people, maybe even more, that have entered illegally in his presidency. That's the population of Canada!!! The majority of these people are young men, 20s and 30 year old young men who don't have money and need a place to live, need food etc

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
There were 'never Trumpers' the first time around.
There were 'never Trumpers' the second time around.
There are 'never Trumpers' the third time around.

Yea; their called Dick Cheney supporters. Remember when the left hated Dick Cheney and his supporters.... now they somehow love them. We live in a post conviction society.
edit on 31-3-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It was 8 months, not even 1 year.

Our Medical Officer told use correctly that covid was BS in Jan of 2020.

The first cities didn't lock down until late March.

Stop lying. You already have zero credibility, stop digging it deeper

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Biden isn't my first, fifth, five hundredth, five thousandth choice.

Trump is my absolute last.

Hold your nose for four more years with Biden President, and both Biden AND Trump will be gone, or be prepared for chaos and decades of undoing what four years of Trump has in store.

RFK Jr.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Ah yes... RVAT, spawned from Defending Democracy Together and put together by Neocons like Bill Kristol in an attempt to remain relevant in the Republican Party.

So they found 100 never-Trumpers and made a video.

/golf clap.

Bill Kristol?

Isn't he like 100 years old or something?

I didn't like him when he was 80 years old and I still don't like him.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

We don't count. We are following Murkowski out of the door. And its leading to the worst possible reason to vote, the real life "lesser of two evils" vote. Seriously considering voting Mr. Potato-biden because Trump is doing scary totalitarian things.

I want to support Trump for many reasons but I follow what people that fell out with him say.

It's like that Kathleen Madigan joke.

"If a guy tells you he's an asshole, you should probably believe him."

...continues below

Republican party is really exalting the executive dominance thing. The ruling party parties really want to craft the nation's laws. I realize the accusation is the left did it first with the excessive spending, DEI, rainbows, and EO's on the border, but I don't think two authorities make a freedom. Especially when the reclaiming meme is deliberately oppressive towards the former via reverse polarization.

I just hope it doesn't go too far towards that.

Apathy-inducing times when Biden can be considered the vote my conscience option.

Because of the reasons you listed and the fact that neither candidate appeals to the moderate Independent voter, I think RFK Jr has a real shot.

It's still seven months before the election. I have a feeling things will get really amplified between now and November.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Democrat voters against Biden far outnumber republican voters against Trump. So the rhinos lose again.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here's a look at the GOP future....

www.theguardian.com...

Many, many republican women will not support the republican platform. The GOP created their largest obstacle. They have no one else to blame but themselves.

edit on 31-3-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The results of the primaries would suggest otherwise.

Even now, as the GOP's sole remaining candidate, Trump is only getting around 70%.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join