It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Jesus

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The invisible, immortal, eternal King audibly said to me 30 years ago in English in Texas/USA “ I am Jesus, I died for your sins, believe in Me and you will never perish”

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever 1Tim1

Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Christ.Gal3

there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved Acts4

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children— but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. Gal4

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

What of those who do not love themselves due to mental illness and such?

Indeed it can be challenging, I have moments where I faulter and feel the need to atone and I can be hard on myself, but I'm learning to love myself in all aspects of how I was created and come to terms with it.

Same could be said for others suffering with mental illness.

They just need to know that they are safe, and we don't judge them, but are here to keep them safe and from hurting themselves and others.

Cognitive behavioral therapy only works if the patient WANTS to get better, some are very resistant to change and have to remain in a committed environment indefinitely because they are too pathologically wired to be dangerous to themselves or others.

I'm rather lucky when I have my breaks from reality it usually only takes a week to get stabilized and released.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: confuzedcitizen
a reply to: 19Bones79

forget about the religious aspect of it for a moment.....

just what do you think people would be like if....

the 3 billion Christians wouldnt have strived
for peace, love, truth, or justice? for the last 2000 years?
NOBODY giving thought to the 10 commands from GOD

think of C.H.O.P. completely overtaking society, EVERYWHERE

nobody would care about killing babies, or elderly, homeless, starving
wild west on steroids... i.s.i.s. taking over. many hitlers

Since 1914, two world wars and over a hundred smaller conflicts have spilled an ocean of blood. A century ago, French writer Guy de Maupassant said that “the egg from which wars are hatched” is patriotism, which he called “a kind of religion.” In fact, The Encyclopedia of Religion says that patriotism’s cousin, nationalism, “has become a dominant form of religion in the modern world, preempting a void left by the deterioration of traditional religious values.” By failing to promote true worship, false religion created the spiritual vacuum into which nationalism was able to pour.

Nowhere was this better illustrated than in Nazi Germany, whose citizens at the beginning of World War II claimed to be 94.4 percent Christian. Of all places, Germany​—birthplace of Protestantism and praised in 1914 by Pope Pius X as home of “the best Catholics in the world”—​should have represented the very best that Christendom had to offer.

Significantly, baptized Roman Catholic Adolf Hitler found readier support among Protestants than among Catholics. Predominantly Protestant districts gave him 20 percent of their votes in the 1930 elections, Catholic districts only 14 percent. And the first absolute majority for the Nazi Party in state elections was in 1932 in Oldenburg, a district 75 percent Protestant.

Apparently, the “void left by the deterioration of traditional religious values” was greater in Protestantism than in Catholicism. Understandably so. Liberalized theology and higher criticism of the Bible were mainly the product of German-speaking Protestant theologians.

Equally significant is what finally solidified lagging Catholic support behind Hitler. German historian Klaus Scholder explains that “by tradition German Catholicism had especially close ties with Rome.” Seeing in Nazism a bulwark against Communism, the Vatican was not averse to using its influence to strengthen Hitler’s hand. “Fundamental decisions shifted more and more to the Curia,” says Scholder, “and in fact Catholicism’s status and future in the Third Reich was finally decided almost solely in Rome.”

The part Christendom played in both world wars led to a severe loss of prestige. As the Concise Dictionary of the Christian World Mission explains: “Non-Christians had before their eyes . . . the evident fact that nations with a thousand years of Christian teaching behind them had failed to control their passions and had set the whole world ablaze for the satisfaction of less than admirable ambitions.”

Of course, religiously motivated wars are nothing new. But in contrast with the past when nations of different religions warred with one another, the 20th century has increasingly found nations of the same religion locked in bitter conflict. The god of nationalism has clearly been able to manipulate the gods of religion. Thus, during World War II, while Catholics and Protestants in Great Britain and the United States were killing Catholics and Protestants in Italy and Germany, Buddhists in Japan were doing the same to their Buddhist brothers in southeast Asia.

Nevertheless, in view of its own bloodstained clothing, Christendom cannot self-righteously shake its finger at others. By advocating, supporting, and at times electing imperfect human governments, professed Christians and non-Christians alike must share responsibility for the blood these governments have shed.

But what kind of religion would put government above God and offer its own members as political sacrifices on the altar of the god of war?

In 1993, Dr. Franklin Littell of Baylor University spoke at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum about a troublesome “concrete truth.” What was that?

The truth, Littell said, was that “six million Jews were targeted and systematically murdered in the heart of Christendom, by baptized Roman Catholics, Protestants, and Eastern Orthodox who were never rebuked, let alone excommunicated.”

Hitler was a baptized Roman Catholic, as were many of the leaders in his government. Why weren’t they excommunicated? Why didn’t the Catholic Church condemn the horrors that these men were committing? Why did Protestant churches also keep silent?

Did the churches really remain silent? Is there proof that they supported Hitler’s war efforts?

Catholic historian E. I. Watkin wrote: “Painful as the admission must be, we cannot in the interest of a false edification or dishonest loyalty deny or ignore the historical fact that Bishops have consistently supported all wars waged by the government of their country. . . . Where belligerent nationalism is concerned they have spoken as the mouthpiece of Caesar.”

When Watkin said that bishops of the Catholic Church “supported all wars waged by the government of their country,” he included the wars of aggression waged by Hitler. As Roman Catholic professor of history at Vienna University, Friedrich Heer, admitted: “In the cold facts of German history, the Cross and the swastika came ever closer together, until the swastika proclaimed the message of victory from the towers of German cathedrals, swastika flags appeared round altars and Catholic and Protestant theologians, pastors, churchmen and statesmen welcomed the alliance with Hitler.”

Catholic Church leaders gave such unqualified support to Hitler’s wars that the Roman Catholic professor Gordon Zahn wrote: “The German Catholic who looked to his religious superiors for spiritual guidance and direction regarding service in Hitler’s wars received virtually the same answers he would have received from the Nazi ruler himself.”

That Catholics obediently followed the direction of their church leaders was documented by Professor Heer. He noted: “Of about thirty-​two million German Catholics​—fifteen and a half million of whom were men—​only seven [individuals] openly refused military service. Six of these were Austrians.” More recent evidence indicates that a few other Catholics, as well as some Protestants, stood up against the Nazi State because of religious convictions. Some even paid with their lives, while at the same time their spiritual leaders were selling out to the Third Reich.

As noted above, Professor Heer included Protestant leaders among those who “welcomed the alliance with Hitler.” Is that true?

Paul Johnson’s History of Christianity said: “Of 17,000 Evangelical pastors, there were never more than fifty serving long terms [for not supporting the Nazi regime] at any one time.”

Back in 1939, the year World War II began, Consolation quoted T. Bruppacher, a Protestant minister, as saying: “While men who call themselves Christians have failed in the decisive tests, these unknown witnesses of Jehovah, as Christian martyrs, are maintaining unshakable opposition against coercion of conscience and heathen idolatry. The future historian must some day acknowledge that not the great churches, but these slandered and scoffed-​at people, were the ones who stood up first against the rage of the Nazi demon . . . They refuse the worship of Hitler and the Swastika.”

Similarly, Martin Niemoeller, a Protestant church leader who himself had been in a Nazi concentration camp, later confessed: ‘It may be truthfully recalled that Christian churches, throughout the ages, have always consented to bless war, troops, and arms and that they prayed in a very unchristian way for the annihilation of their enemy.’ He admitted: “All this is our fault and our fathers’ fault, but obviously not God’s fault.”

Niemoeller then added: “And to think that we Christians of today are ashamed of the so-​called sect of the serious scholars of the Bible [Jehovah’s Witnesses], who by the hundreds and thousands have gone into concentration camps and died because they refused to serve in war and declined to fire on human beings.”

Susannah Heschel, a professor of Judaic studies, uncovered church documents proving that the Lutheran clergy were willing, yes anxious, to support Hitler. She said they begged for the privilege of displaying the swastika in their churches. The overwhelming majority of clergymen were not coerced collaborators, her research showed, but were enthusiastic supporters of Hitler and his Aryan ideals.

As a lecturer, Heschel is frequently asked by church members, “What could we have done?”

“You could have been like Jehovah’s Witnesses,” she replies.

The reason the churches were silent becomes clear. It is because Christendom’s clergy and their flocks had abandoned the teachings of the Bible in favor of supporting the political state. In 1933 the Roman Catholic Church concluded a concordat with the Nazis. Roman Catholic cardinal Faulhaber wrote to Hitler: “This handshake with the Papacy . . . is a feat of immeasurable blessing. . . . May God preserve the Reich Chancellor [Hitler].”

Indeed, the Catholic Church and other churches as well became handmaidens of the evil Hitler government. Even though Jesus Christ said his true followers “are no part of the world,” the churches and their parishioners became an integral part of Hitler’s world. (John 17:16) As a result, they failed to speak out about the horrors against humanity that were committed by the Nazis in their death camps.

True, a few courageous individuals from the Catholic, Protestant, and various other religions stood up against the Nazi State. But even as some of them paid with their lives, their spiritual leaders, who claimed to serve God, were serving as puppets of the Third Reich.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I mean as far as I'm aware there are not explicit records of secret teachings from Jesus in mainstream Christian scriptures such as the New Testament.

They are there. The bible be a test. You can only find the secret teachings when you are ready to accept the secret teachings. My heart tells me randomuser2034 might be close. But one must go through the dark night of the soul (purification of mind by spirit) to find the light on the other side.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
My heart tells me randomuser2034 might be close.

He's in the Jehovahs Witness cult. No ... he's not 'close'.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Its not our minds beliefs but our hearts desires that rule our destinies. If its our hearts desire to return to God. No mountain will block the heart from attaining that desire. With the sound of a mighty wind the spiritual waters will corrode any mountain that stands in its way. The sound of the waters will turn into the sound of thunder when the cleansing has completed.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
"The Truth About Jesus"

First I suppose is that he didn't come here to be glorified or put on a pedestal to be prayed to, or worshiped. He came to inform.

He found a people deeply mentally controlled, brainwashed if you will. A people who could not readily understand what he shared and is called "The Mysteries". I have no doubts he came with "total recall" of where he came from. And man not knowing of this place since before the flood, it was naturally a mystery to them. Even today the "Mystery" is enforced by the very same powers that be.

But who or what is that power? Jesus himself tried to share, to educate man as to what he was up against. That power wishes man to remain, ignorant. Jesus damned the "Scribes and Pharisees" for their hypocrisy, greed, sins, but above all, using the masses, as basic slaves. Jesus knew them for who and what they were.

Why did he point out "scribes" who wrote the scriptures? Because they were not true to history, but warped it. Why? Because the Pharisees were actually, Canaanites, the imposter Jews...

I have a deep gut feeling that the Great flood was not intended to wipe out all life, but to destroy the bloodlines of the mating between the sons of god, and woman(homo sapien). For part of those mysteries is that there was and is still another species of man who hide among us, imposter Jews.

This other species has some genetic advantages over the Homo Sapiens (Smart Monkeys). They are generally more intelligent by approximately 25%, and used that intelligence to rule the world. They became arrogant, selfish, greedy, and one might say, evil. But even at that it wasn't enough to destroy the world over. No I suspect that judgment came when they no longer were subservient to the ancient gods and in essence revolted against them. The Demi god bloodlines went too far. After the flood it was ordered to destroy them, and when they took cover, as Jews, to escape judgment as Canaanites. Hence, Pharisee Jews. And Jesus knew them.

And why today we must battle to get to the truth of our ancient past, because the demi god bloodlines/Canaanites/scribes still wish to hide their continued existence. And to do this they must control the narrative of the ancient past to insure they remain hidden, and to insure that, they must rule the world once again.

The Talmud is not Jewish, it is, Canaanite superiority. And they will use all devices, institutions to achieve their goal. And the odds are high, all, institutions were created and or infiltrated to those ends. Freemasonry is a global Canaanite, rat line........(Black Spiders Web).

Jesus came, to inform...

John 13:7

King James Bible
Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.

The Original Sin was not for us to bare, but to expose.. The Homo Capensis/Demi gods/Canaanites/Pharisees/ imposter jews/ NAME CHANGERS, are freaks of nature!

4 Adam[a] made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth[c] a man.”
No such help was required in the birth of Able(Homo Sapiens). This is the rape of Eve, by Lord Baal! The birth of the Demi gods/Canaanites(Homo Capensis)....... When the sons of god went into the daughters of man...

It is not our sin to bare, but is, our challenge!

I.Q is not a gauge of intelligence, it is of speed. It simply means if given the wrong facts you will arrive at the wrong answer, much quicker............. And that is the achilies heal of these meglo maniacs..... It is they who are too smart, for their own good..... Once again trying to compete against the Divine Creators, intelligence.......

Thank you, Jesus....

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

""Which begs the question, which is more important?

Worshiping the messenger without living the message or living the message without worshiping the messenger? ""

well,.....
the bible says even the demons believe
JESUS is the son of GOD

i find it rather hard....
to believe in the words of JESUS
and NOT try to do them... fail often, but try my best
and keep trying
edit on 16-4-2024 by confuzedcitizen because: add 2 words

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: confuzedcitizen

Same here.

You're on the right path.

More power to you.

Peace Be With You on Your Journey.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Praise God that we have an anointed leader about to take the helm once again....soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Life is but a fleeting mist, here for a moment, then gone. What profit is there in gaining the whole world if it costs one's soul? What if this night your soul is required of you? What can you give in return for your soul? Our days are mere handbreadths, passing swiftly like shadows. The glory of flesh fades like withered grass, yet the word of the Lord endures eternally. The world and its desires are transient vanity, but those who do God's will abide forever. The ultimate duty of humanity is to fear God and keep His commandments, knowing that every deed will be brought into judgment. Blessed are those who fear the Lord, for their righteousness endures forever, and they find light even in darkness. Jesus Christ offers eternal life to those who believe in Him, transcending the fleeting nature of this world. Do you believe this?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join