It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human rights changing in UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I really thought common sense would win in the end but looks like in UK the human rights is changing but for the better for people who think they’re a certain gender.
It’s around sports and making it illegal to discriminate and make it that no one can refuse a “female” in which ever sport they desire.
This will be a hate crime if you don’t comply.
Is it just me or is anyone else worried they’re going to get prosecuted for not complying to this?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Beat them at their own game.

Protest Lloyd’s and start betting on most graceful ballet dances and best soprano in operas.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Sad truth is , I’d probably be beaten in any area I tried lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Sad truth is , I’d probably be beaten in any area I tried lol.
Well if ya can’t beat ‘em…

Declare yourself a woman and trounce some ladies at rowing or something

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

This #shxt needs to

I want to go back to the time where people got along and everyone was on the same page... we knew what was what and who was who.... we knew there were only Male and Female and Females were the only ones who could have babies and feed them milk... we knew what a Virgina was/is... just as the female knew what a Penis was/is... we knew the symbil for 'womens bathroom' was for women and the mens symbol for men... we knew when a joke was a joke and not some form of personal attack or some form of aggressive phobiotic attack... we were people who laughed at the joke/s

I could go on but I'm not going to..

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Sorry, saw it was really interesting Jeff Taylor and his amazing paperclip and turned it off.

Could you please give us a summary of what he is saying in this video?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Sorry, saw it was really interesting Jeff Taylor and his amazing paperclip and turned it off.

Could you please give us a summary of what he is saying in this video?

Woke much?

Stick to MSN, it is good at spoonfeeding.

Flame on...

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Me woke?

Ha ha ha....you clearly haven't been listening.
Stop being silly.

Jeff Taylor is just far too boring and I am incapable of listening to him whine on and take in what he says.
That's why I politely asked for a summary.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

If you want a summary you could do worse than read Brave New World, or you could probably find a synopsis of it on YouTube.

As long as it isn’t by Jeff Taylor of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

I want to go back to the time where people got along and everyone was on the same page

I think the vast majority of people around the globe want the same, but you can't un-ring a bell. The only thing I know for sure is the world will drastically change in the coming days, as happened form the infamous hippie era. Most of the changes that caused weren't benifical to the commoner, but sure did enrich the 1%ers, who are still benefitting.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234 Total madness!!! I live here in this cesspool of deviants, I am under going a real horrific attack on all levels, mind, body and spirit. Its unbelievable the lengths these "people" will go to, and yes all institutions and organisations are part of it, not all of the people in the Police, local government and organisations are all bad. I think that here in the UK, and those of us on this site, that are from here, know this, and can see it happening daily. Lets just hope its not to late, and those of us good people who are left, can lure the wrongens all out and rid this country of them for good.

join