It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found this website, interesting! "THE GLOBAL SOURCING ASSOCIATION"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
How I came to find it

(link for the website anyway: www.gsa-uk.com... I'm just giving my curious journey on how I stumbled upon it and say why this website is dubious to me)

I've been going back in time, From the Roman empire, to find a link with the bible, back to levant, first civilisation in Sumer, going back to around 2000-3000 BC, seeing if there is start where a ruling power may of begun that could be linked to today.

en.wikipedia.org... :

The first Eblaite kingdom has been described as the first recorded world power.

When it comes to Gods, I don't trust it. Especially in them days, where if you were the first to something, like making bread, bricks, metals, you could tell other tribes, it was due to a God... I'm so far trying to trace if the earliest Gods in Levant, Sumer, Canaan etc. were linked to a place, where the first people with the idea to exploit others originated, and these people may of referred to their business or selves as Gods to other tribes.

I was looking at en.wikipedia.org... Hadad,

The bull was the symbolic animal of Hadad.

Then I saw www.otntmeditationdb.com... , it shows how the Bull symbol is worshiped today. Such as the bull outside Wall Street, In New York, location of lots of money to the world's biggest military power, America, with Roman tastes... and heavy use of Latin in its laws and institutions... Anyway.

Me looking at Hadad, Mesopotamia and Sumer, halted because I read about Hadabal:

Traditions associated with the worship of Hadabal likely predates the period of Eblaite domination over surrounding areas

The place of Ebla, worshipped Haddad, so if something was supposedly, predating Ebla's domination, I'll see if I can go further back.

So back in en.wikipedia.org...

I see:

Hadabal is frequently mentioned in Eblaite administrative texts (105 mentions), with only the city god Kura appearing more often (130 mentions).

Having this feeling, that the power that be, probably would want a city of people under one roof of their ways and seeing the city god Kura mentioned more than Hadabal, I googled Kura, just to see if, maybe the powers that be in human society, that are still kicking it today, get off on referring to their origination days, like I've seen many times on this forum and other conspiracy forums, I found:

en.wikipedia.org...(company)

Kura (company)

Kura is a contact centre company based in Glasgow, Scotland.[1][2] They provide outsourced contact centre services and software, including customer service, retention, win-back, up-sell, cross-sell, web chat, complaints handling, appointment setting, general customer management and software development.[3]

Kura are members of the National Outsourcing Association. Inisoft are a technology partner of telecom equipment provider, Avaya.

Ok, funny, just a call centre thing, but I wanted to see if maybe, this was some old powers that be dude flinging his historical references for kicks, so I see they are members of something, the National Outsourcing Association , the wiki link for that text in the Kura wiki article comes to this article:

en.wikipedia.org...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The website in that article is:

www.gsa-uk.com...

THE GLOBAL SOURCING ASSOCIATION

The GSA represents the people, businesses and communities working in and around the technology and business services sector, an industry worth $trillion and employing more than 100 million people globally.

We sit at the intersection between buyers, vendors and advisors at the heart of the global partnering and collaboration ecosystem.

Now, if we go by the case of the thread by protoplasmictraveller, "All Roads Lead to Rome" and the notion that with the end of the Roman Empire, in 1806! It's possible by the time the powers that be had way more money than other people, they can do away with power via monarchs and rule with money.

Also, like in my other thread, it would seem being 'advisors' to kings and 'pacifying' them was a thing for the Roman Empire.

In the first decade of the sixteenth century, he carried out several diplomatic missions, most notably to the papacy in Rome. Florence sent him to Pistoia to pacify the leaders of two opposing factions which had broken into riots in 1501 and 1502; when this failed, the leaders were banished from the city, a strategy which Machiavelli had favoured from the outset.[26] From 1502 to 1503, he witnessed the brutal reality of the state-building methods of Cesare Borgia (1475–1507) and his father, Pope Alexander VI, who were then engaged in the process of trying to bring a large part of central Italy under their possession.[27] The pretext of defending Church interests was used as a partial justification by the Borgias. Other excursions to the court of Louis XII and the Spanish court influenced his writings such as The Prince.

- en.wikipedia.org...

William Thomas a clerk for Henry VIII is thought by some scholars to be forging Henry VIII's will. This William Thomas, lived in Italy for 5 years and gained knowledge and admired Niccolò Machiavelli. He could speak Italian too. He dry stamped documents on behalf of Henry VIII, and Henry VIII was a sad, mentally tortured man by his council, very jaded, counting on him to read all these signed documents on his behalf with great clarity and a critical eye, seems bleak.

www.youtube.com... Henry VIII and the King's Men, documentary highlights this well with Henry VIII and his council being a pain.

So, what I am saying is, advisors, could play the role of whispering down the ears of those in a position of leverage for the powers that be, in human society.

That's why, THE GLOBAL SOURCING ASSOCIATION. Popped out for me. Because the last line in their website front page is :

Our unique combination of expertise, insight and impartiality is why more than 10,000 members trust the GSA to represent them.

This sounds like an advisory role. Again, dubious to me, if we see how advisors were like in the Roman Empire days. And if this advisory role is on such a large scale regarding money, (the new way to rule past monarchs and kings!) as it demonstrates in their website, then again, very dubious. It also pickles that part of my brain on how I even found this website, by the city goddess 'Kura', which in my head feels like the TPTB of human society, would want their tribe, to be a big one, i.e. not a little dwelling like the old days, but as a big city, under their rules.

edit on 30-3-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Adding the last quote from the GSA website.

edit on 30-3-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Highlighting key words in the first quote of the GSA website.

edit on 30-3-2024 by JonnyC555 because: highlight Machiavelli's quote with key words.

edit on 30-3-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Expanded the last paragraph.

edit on 30-3-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Added more to the last paragraph.

edit on 30-3-2024 by JonnyC555 because: role, not rule in the last paragraph.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

This will help tremendously genesis6conspiracy.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Bow Down to the One that you Serve and You Will Get What You Deserve...

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Interesting reading Jon.
keep digging

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Great OP!

You might also want to look into how certain ages are connected symbolically with signs of the zodiac.

The age of the bull (taurus), the age of pisces(Christianity and the symbol of the fish).

I'm not too fresh on the subject but I am aware of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Great OP!

You might also want to look into how certain ages are connected symbolically with signs of the zodiac.

The age of the bull (taurus), the age of pisces(Christianity and the symbol of the fish).

I'm not too fresh on the subject but I am aware of it.

Somewhere in the last few years I found out there use to be 14 months corresponding to 12 28-day months and a day of rest with one day (New Years’s Day) of rest.

Northern Native American tribes utilized a particular turtle shell with 13 polygons to represent and mark their calendar in this way.

The 13th zodiac I think is the snake-bearer.

Seems another way to break our collective belonging to nature by way of severing our ties with the earth and sky. Particularly the night sky and the moons’s phases.

Nice shoutout to All Roads Lead to Rome.

Great OP. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Sorry. I meant 13 months not 14.

My mistake.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, I appreciate you

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Nice Sharing a reply to: JonnyC555