It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Kindergarten Students Learning About Penises and Vulvas Through HIV/AIDS Curriculum

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
NYC Kindergarten Students Learning About Penises and Vulvas Through HIV/AIDS Curriculum. All in the name of HIV/AIDS awareness. Outrageous and sad. Nothing is personal and private anymore. Desensitizing children, as young as four years old, about sexual matters and body parts ... and it's done by strangers. Grooming. There is no other word for it. These kinds of discussions belong with parents and family members, if they want to have them at all, and not school teachers. And the course material isn't all about HIV/AIDS. It goes into LGBTQ indoctrination/pronoun usage .. but it's being called HIV/AIDS training.

This is in NYC. But I'm sure it's coming soon to other liberal cities in the country. I'm glad I don't live there and I'm glad we homeschooled and then used Catholic schools later. We kept our family safe from grooming and indoctrination such as this. When I was a kid, parents taught children about their private areas and they didn't need tax payer money and previous time at school used up on this kind of thing. Reading and math and history and science ... THAT is what school is for. Schools are wasting time and tax money on this crap when the actual subjects that should be taught are being neglected.

Pictures of some of the books available at the link. The pictures show various little kids, some of them pointing to their private areas saying 'this is my vulva .. this is my penis .. etc' Desensitizing and grooming.

NYC Kindergarten Students Learning About Penises and Vulvas Through HIV/AIDS Curriculum

New York City public school students as young as 4 are learning the ABCs of HIV in kindergarten, including through a book that identifies vulvas and penises, The Post has learned.

The city’s HIV/AIDS curriculum, which was revamped in September, centers lessons for 4- and 5-year-olds around a book called “These are My Eyes, This is My Nose, This is My Vulva, These are My Toes,” by Lexx “The Sex Doc” Brown-James, a St. Louis-based sex educator and therapist.

“Some girls wear dresses, some girls won’t, some girls have vulvas and some girls don’t,” the book says. “Some boys have a penis but not all boys do. To always use your manners, ask ‘What may I call you?,'” it continues. EJ is not a girl or a boy. So not he or she. To show you care, always use ‘they,’ ‘them’ and ‘theirs.’”

In first grade, kids learn that HIV can be transmitted through the blood or body fluids of an infected person. Second graders learn about blood and medication and by third grade, students are expected to be able to “summarize what HIV is and identify ways it can and cannot be passed.” Fourth graders learn that HIV can specifically be passed through unclean needles used for drugs or tattoos and sexual contact.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In other related news, NYC schools have rebounded and surprisingly outperformed previous decades across all measures of rubric in all aspects of their curriculum.

/S

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
In other related news, NYC schools have rebounded and surprisingly outperformed previous decades across all measures of rubric in all aspects of their curriculum.:

You are going to have to show your work on that one.
Links with statistics would be good.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
In other related news, NYC schools have rebounded and surprisingly outperformed previous decades across all measures of rubric in all aspects of their curriculum.:

You are going to have to show your work on that one.
Links with statistics would be good.
I did.

It’s right there in the X/Y axis graph marked /S

edit on 30-3-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: Wordz

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The New Wave of the Wicked Ways. 😬

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is the most brutal , flat out case of child abuse perpetrated
by a government institution I have ever heard of.
I remember when I was invited to my children's sex education class and they were about
10 or 11 and it was mostly how to identify and elude sexual predators.
Now it seems the fox is running the hen-house.
a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Try to keep in mind these things are happening to keep our focus off of the truly devistating things being enacted. We all know this isn't going to fly; it will be challenged by parents with common sense and moral values (they still far outweigh the Wokey's, no matter what the media would have us believe) and it will preoccupy everyones' attention all the way to the SCOTUS.

By the time enough people catch on to the real plan, it may be too late. We need to stop looking at the things they so easily present for us to be outraged about and start looking at what's happening with little to no media attention, like the WHO pandemic treaty. What body parts 5 year olds are taught the names of won't mean a darn if countries allow this treaty to stand as written, and there are many, many other examples that make all the MSM news unworthy of our attention.

'Where attention goes, energy flows'. Perhaps it's time we start using our energy to stop the machine that is causing all of the problems

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There is an age for everything. But for kids this age there is nothing wrong letting them know the correct body parts and their names and their function to the extent they need to know and let them know they are private. Unfortunately we live in an extremely depraved society and if you as the parent don't start early someone else will beat you to the punch.

In Africa when AIDS was spreading like wildfire people were being taught that sex with a virgin girl would cure them of the AIDS. So guess what was happening? There are a lot of extremely disgusting lies that go around, and if the parents aren't going to properly educate, according to their age, their young children, Satan's wicked world certainly will miseducate them.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I hate to burst some bubbles, but that was the age my neighborhood young friends and I, boys and girls, were doing, "You show me your pee-pee, and I'll show you mine." It wasn't about sex, but the puzzling differences we noted as we lived our lives, seeing the equipment (or seemingly lack of) of adults. Or a baby being changed, etc.

Perhaps there would be even less "mothers" at 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 if kids began at an early age to understand the complexity of sex and the deep, deep problems of teenage pregnancies which many of them could relate to as they grew older.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Yeah, I agree. Horny teenagers totally wouldn’t have sex if only we introduced them to sex at a younger age

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I was around three years of age when I asked my mom about love, sex and marriage after waking up due some some "strange noises in the night" and ending up walking in on them mid-lovemaking. They stopped immediately and mom took me back to bed and explained they were just making love (sex), and that what married people in love do.

In the morning, when the smoke cleared, I asked about love, sex and marriage, and mom tells me now she was so happy I put all three together at such a young age. We went to the base library, and got a wealth of books on the subject (age appropriate from simplistic explanation to more advanced) and she read the books and showed me the diagrams therein so I would understand the differences between men and women, and how babies were made.

Oddly enough, even at such a young age,I knew immediately I was not cut out to be a mother because of the realities of the gestations and birthing process.

Also to be noted, although I retained the general understanding of antamony differences, I didn't recall the level of detail we got into until the fifth grade sex education we went through in public school right before the majority of us went through the onset of puberty.

As far as this new cirriculum adding in the "they/them" and pronoun debates, and the addition of the AIDS/HIV component, I don't think any harm is going to be done by underestimating the ability of young children to understand the differences between the sexes and how to avoid potential contamination of dangerous diseases.

It would be nice if there was an added component of "stranger danger" and how to handle a sexual predator or over enthusiastic childhood exploration that the child may not yet be ready for.

Granted, this is just my perspective based on personal insights.

Your experience may vary.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

As far as this new cirriculum adding in the "they/them" and pronoun debates, and the addition of the AIDS/HIV component, I don't think any harm is going to be done by underestimating the ability of young children to understand the differences between the sexes and how to avoid potential contamination of dangerous diseases.

It would be nice if there was an added component of "stranger danger" and how to handle a sexual predator or over enthusiastic childhood exploration that the child may not yet be ready for.

I agree.

I'm glad my children are older and I don't have to go through that again. My wife and I had a boy & a girl. I got to have "the talk" with my son and she got to have it with my daughter.

Of course, we both get 30 seconds into it and they each say independently "Oh, I already know all that stuff".

Great. Now you have to have "the talk" anyway because you *know* there's bound to be some misinformation in that mess and it's your responsibility to straighten it out.

Good times.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I got a second parental "talk" when I was thirteen in the middle of a Black Eyed Pea Resturant by my stepfather because I was "coming of age" and boys were starting to be more than just playmates for most girls.

I was a total tomboy, and back then I was so convinced that boys were so gross I'd rather become a nun and just join a Convent.

Still, he metered some valuable advice about dating that got me through some sketchy situations unscathed later on down the road, and for that, I thank him.

There's more to the whole thing than just this is this, that is that, this goes here and that's how babies are made.

edit on 3/31/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

(post by Annee removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Yep learning about vulvas and penises is really making the littler babies smarter than the rest.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
NY should be shame of themselves, their politicians has turned that state into a third world country with illegal children as young as 6 years old peddling in the streets, becoming target to sex offenders and child rape.

Illegals cartels from south America are selling their goods with hookers and madams walking the sidewalks, if they can find space amid the barter for goods sold in the way.

Back door business accommodations for prostitution and possible child sex profiteering.

That is what NY has become, now they are going after the illegal parents of the children working the streets for no sending their children to schools.

The parents never had schooling so who is going to force these illegals to send their children to school, the city thinks they need to learn about penises and vulvas in the school's first, sponsored by the city before they get raped and into prostitution in the streets.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I got a second parental "talk" when I was thirteen in the middle of a Black Eyed Pea Resturant by my stepfather because I was "coming of age" and boys were starting to be more than just playmates for most girls.

I was a total tomboy, and back then I was so convinced that boys were so gross I'd rather become a nun and just join a Convent.

Still, he metered some valuable advice about dating that got me through some sketchy situations unscathed later on down the road, and for that, I thank him.

There's more to the whole thing than just this is this, that is that, this goes here and that's how babies are made.

Absolutely!

That's why talking to your kids in depth is necessary. Once you get past the "Eww...that's gross hearing you talk like this" stuff, you have an opportunity to talk about all of the other things that are equally, if not more, important.

After the "talks" were done, my wife and I compared notes and we both thought we failed miserably.

lol!

But the kids turned out OK anyway in spite of it.

I think they laughed at us behind our backs afterwards. I know I would have if I were in their place.

edit on 3/31/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I didn't do everything the way my parents told me to....I didn't wait until marriage, but I can safely say I don't regret exploring and sowing my oats while I was younger (not TOO young, like I said, boys are gross)...my husband (one and only) were good friends for ten years before we started dating, lived together for three years before shring a bedroom and been married happily for fifteen as of this writing.

I learned some valuable lessons by dating that helped me avoid the type of guy I'd end up divorcing.

My folks and I have a good laugh about it these days, and I hope the same for you and yours.

edit on 3/31/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

top topics

join