It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Matter of National Security - Fear of Civil Unrest in the UK when the Public Learns the Truth.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
John O' Looney casually dropped a comment into his chat with a fairly obscure podcaster in Nova Scotia the other day, stating that there were a few things converging here in the UK:

1. Lords & Members of Parliament were running around Westminster like "headless chickens" with looming fear that growing numbers amongst the public are becoming ever more aware of what the COVID assault actually did to them & their children, with the full consent of those who govern us, who believed they would be able to keep everything under wraps...

2. The UK police refuse to speak to anyone who has put through any report of criminal acts during the COVID plandemic alleged to be perpetrated by those in charge over society, IE the politicians.

3. The UK police have all been briefed on a matter of national security - that information being presented to the public regarding the vaccine bioweapon attacks against the bodily integrity of them & their children, could reach a critical mass of awareness if the police were to investigate, which would then spark an explosion of civil unrest. It is believed that the risk of MASSIVE civil unrest, IE - beyond anything ever encountered before - has made the secrets behind the COVID plandemic a highly sensitive matter affecting national security, meaning thereby that the police are NOT permitted to investigate the situation, because it will only add fuel to the fire.

Can you imagine the storm of rebellion against the globalist tyrants whose puppets have weaseled their way to the top of the pile in this nation to effectively make it look as though they are running the country, when it is fully & terribly revealed to the public at large that the whole COVID thing was a deliberate depopulation attempt, all dressed up in the language & optics of psychological warfare tactics, to ensure that as many of them, and their children, as possible, would take the deadly poison offered as an alleged 'medicine'...? It could very well destabilise the entirety of the fabric of national life. This is on the scale of aliens landing outside Buckingham Palace - people might stop going to work solely in order to seek out & destroy some element involved in the propaganda & whatever other measures were employed against us.

I wonder if the police, army, RAF & Navy might decide to side with us, if the evidence was unassailable. I don't think they would point the guns at the politicians in office, but they certainly might down tools and demand an immediate investigation involving atypical parties & 'special envoys' who have particular knowledge about what was done to us, who can advise the remnants of the political system on how to restructure & rebuild trust. This would decimate the international order, so I imagine that in their minds, under no circumstances could the political leaders permit this to happen (hence they're running about like headless chickens trying to figure out how to stop it).

What does that mean, I wonder, for those of us who know the truth?

#ed up times indeed.

John O' Looney on the Nova Scotia Free Speech Bulletin Podcast

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Not much is mentioned about Ireland on this site, but they've had it as well. Sinn Fein has essentially sold out the country to foreign invaders and just like in the US, they have prioritized these illegals over their own countrymen.

This is a global effort that was probably hashed out over many decades, then finalized and implemented at all those "Bildeberger meetings" to ensure just about every major player, corporation and industry was on board. Technology plays into this almost exclusively. Without the trappings of "being connected", none of this would have the legs needed to accomplish the plan.

The magnitude and scope of such an agenda could only play out through massive coordination and cooperation of entire nation states and their respective monopolies. There's nothing organic about any of this.

The west is being purposely destroyed, plain and simple. Practically all of our supposed leaders are in on it. The US two party system is undoubtedly a one agenda political juggernaut and the western citizenry are absolutely despised for resisting subjugation. I'd say any generation, millennial or below, is a major problem for this effort.

Portions of Millennials and pretty much all of Gen Z are EXACTLY what they want going forward. In another two or three generations, perhaps sooner, there will be no complaints nor opposition as their new, subservient populations fall into line from the moment of birth, if they're even allowed to have kids in the first place.

It's incredibly diabolical and insidious.

edit on 29-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I wonder if the police, army, RAF & Navy might decide to side with us, if the evidence was unassailable.

Too many people in high places "in on it" me thinks for those people to side with anyone but their own while controlling their minions for their own agendas as usual.

What does that mean, I wonder, for those of us who know the truth?

There is never a knowable truth in a "hydra" attack that comes with many heads. I think the problem is a combination of things, not just one. Technology and Bio-weapons come in many shapes and forms unconsidered, misunderstood and unseen on the surface.

Think X + Y = Sickness + A + B = Death.

ANDREW BRIGDEN the UK member of Parliament is THE man to keep an eye on now. He has demanded a meeting with The Metropolitan Police regarding incredibly serious criminal charges against members of the British Government in top jobs. Should be interesting.

Thanks for posting. Stay well folks.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

I wonder if the police, army, RAF & Navy might decide to side with us, if the evidence was unassailable.

Too many people in high places "in on it" me thinks for those people to side with anyone but their own while controlling their minions for their own agendas as usual.

The Royal Family is one of the most powerful families on Earth, if anyone high up knew how dangerous the vaccines really were, it should be them. I've seen many rich and powerful people die recently, there seems to be no bias in the victims. That tells me that even the scientists who developed the vaccine weren't aware of the side effects because they clearly didn't test it long enough. Or, the people we think are in control, are really just puppets for the people or beings who actually control this planet, and those in control are clearly hell bent on undermining the progress of human civilization.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Great post!
I think a lot of folks knew this since the beginning that what you said is all true. It's easy to see it is true by the way and methods that the whole thing unfolded and how western governments jumped on the tyrant theme and began issuing illegal mandates using threats of all types, blackmail and extortion as well. And when at the beginning their PR campaign looked so beggarly amateurish and full of desperate looking lies to get people to get jabbed voluntarily, then came the exemptions for political classes and others, but not for the commoners. Shameless people with long histories of lying demanding to be obeyed.

And if they are not obeyed there will be repercussions. Fired from jobs, denied service at hospitals unless jabbed. A thousand other things as well happening to people by the same people who were making the get jabbed demands.
One big money grab and power grab all rolled into one.

They will pay for their crimes 100 fold.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Wow you did a great job on pulling out the implications of that one. Considering ...Deagle report... Jabs ...war talk with nothing to back it up, strange goings on in the Royal family. Media control. The countries with the highest depopulation figures. At this stage it would require a mass awakening , in a very short time to alter outcomes. But for that the logistics do not add up, as societal collapse would happen before anything got going. But one thing is for sure the point of no return has been reached and we are looking at some great changes.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Do you guys need any help?

Many of us in the USA owe you an awful lot.

Send up a flare if we can provide any help. I guarantee we'll be there if you need us.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Wow you did a great job on pulling out the implications of that one. Considering ...Deagle report... Jabs ...war talk with nothing to back it up, strange goings on in the Royal family. Media control. The countries with the highest depopulation figures. At this stage it would require a mass awakening , in a very short time to alter outcomes. But for that the logistics do not add up, as societal collapse would happen before anything got going. But one thing is for sure the point of no return has been reached and we are looking at some great changes.

It's odd and a real study to observe that a lot of people can see this whole thing, and a lot just can't, or won't, not under any circumstances can they be made to even acknowledge the more blatant lies or the worst offenders in authority. They will only mock those who say anything about it. Society is being destroyed, and the worst of all are the illegal alien invaders being brought in by our own government,(western governments) or a dark faction of government.

edit on 30-3-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I was with another ATS member yesterday (TimBur) and we were discussing this very same topic.... civil unrest/disobedience/riots coming.
We even touched on the possibility that Kate and Charles have got cancer to control William. Remember that famous photo of Charles being poked in the chest by one of the Rothschild's?
Anyway, not sure it will all kick off because of the Jabberwocky, more likely to be illegal immigrants and people taking law into their own hands. The Jabberwocky will be the icing on the cake and all hell will break out across all countries that 'bought into' it, not just the UK. But hats off to Bridgen for trying to instigate the police to look into it.
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Andrew Bridgen will suddenly be found with a bunch of scandalous material on his hard drive, or worse. The cabal is protected on all sides by other equally compromised people. There are no good men in positions of power. Not One. Mark my words, all this will either disappear, or Bridgen will end up being destrouyed. The UK’s corruption goes from the bottom to the top and if you do find good people, they are kept low enough to where they cannot make trouble for those at the top. Hence Jimmy Saville and others. a reply to: nerbot

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Can you imagine the storm of rebellion against the globalist tyrants whose puppets have weaseled their way to the top of the pile in this nation to effectively make it look as though they are running the country, when it is fully & terribly revealed to the public at large that the whole COVID thing was a deliberate depopulation attempt, all dressed up in the language & optics of psychological warfare tactics, to ensure that as many of them, and their children, as possible, would take the deadly poison offered as an alleged 'medicine'...?

COVID was not powerful enough to be a depopulation agent. I don't think many people died at all.
imho tptb used it to disrupt the economy and defeat Donald Trump.
and as an exercise in power. forcing people to wear masks all over the place? closing businesses? rulers love that stuff. 'look what we can do!' and we'd better believe they'll remember those exercises in the future.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: add content

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Only a Trial Run before the Big Game.
Just my Opinion.

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

Can you imagine the storm of rebellion against the globalist tyrants whose puppets have weaseled their way to the top of the pile in this nation to effectively make it look as though they are running the country, when it is fully & terribly revealed to the public at large that the whole COVID thing was a deliberate depopulation attempt, all dressed up in the language & optics of psychological warfare tactics, to ensure that as many of them, and their children, as possible, would take the deadly poison offered as an alleged 'medicine'...?

COVID was not powerful enough to be a depopulation agent. I don't think many people died at all.
and as an exercise in power. forcing people to wear masks all over the place? closing businesses? rulers love that stuff. 'look what we can do!' and we'd better believe they'll remember those exercises in the future.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
Not much is mentioned about Ireland on this site, but they've had it as well. Sinn Fein has essentially sold out the country to foreign invaders and just like in the US, they have prioritized these illegals over their own countrymen.

This is a global effort that was probably hashed out over many decades, then finalized and implemented at all those "Bildeberger meetings" to ensure just about every major player, corporation and industry was on board. Technology plays into this almost exclusively. Without the trappings of "being connected", none of this would have the legs needed to accomplish the plan.

The magnitude and scope of such an agenda could only play out through massive coordination and cooperation of entire nation states and their respective monopolies. There's nothing organic about any of this.

The west is being purposely destroyed, plain and simple. Practically all of our supposed leaders are in on it. The US two party system is undoubtedly a one agenda political juggernaut and the western citizenry are absolutely despised for resisting subjugation. I'd say any generation, millennial or below, is a major problem for this effort.

Portions of Millennials and pretty much all of Gen Z are EXACTLY what they want going forward. In another two or three generations, perhaps sooner, there will be no complaints nor opposition as their new, subservient populations fall into line from the moment of birth, if they're even allowed to have kids in the first place.

The UK and Ireland need illegals to come in to do the jobs that UK and Irish citizens won't do.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I think it was released by accident but then it was weaponised to see how much bs people would believe and how well the populations could be controlled.

It really showed me how people are sheep and dumb as #.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stu119

I think it was released by accident but then it was weaponised to see how much bs people would believe and how well the populations could be controlled.

It really showed me how people are sheep and dumb as #.
You mean how like people still dismiss Event 201 in the months before it went live?

Dumb like that?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think a lot of people still believed the lie and that taking the treatments was the right thing to do. I don't think the entire government is complicit, I think most are clueless. Having looked into this very deeply I am sure as I can be that the whole 'treatment' scam - at least in part - originated as far back as 2014 with Peter Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance, either with or without complicity of Wellcome Trust (or some of the board, of which he was a member) and, ultimately, SAGE, who advised the government so very badly.

SAGE has strong communist underpinnings and at least one senior member went straight from SAGE to WHO, post pandemic. The scam destabilised Britain to such a catastrophic extent that I don't think anyone in their right mind, in government, would have wittingly gone along with this. Globalist communists at SAGE, however, and money grubbing medical researchers like Ecohealth alliance, certainly had a motive.

There's been a major whistler blower in the form of a former VP of EcoHealth and I really puzzles me that nobody in the UK is really pointing the finger at Daszak - I have heard this guy give a speech back in 2016 where he told a big audience of stakeholders about the financial potential of coronavirus vaccines:: "Media will hype it and the finance will follow" are more or less his exact words .This f**king snake got picked up by the CIA who I believe found his gain of function, bioweapon research to be quite useful, really - this is where his big buddy Fauci came in.

There is no doubt these two are involved in this almighty scam but if it turns out they killed the King and Princess of Wales there will be almighty bloody hell to pay. Not EVERYONE in our establishment wants this country to completely fall, but we are heading that way if they don't act quickly.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I agree - Klaus Schwabb's 'Young Leaders' have a lot to answer for - diabolical is exactly the right way of describing it and I wonder what the hell it will take to unravel this unholy mess. One of the only lights at the end of the tunnel is a surprising movement amongst teenagers towards Christianity....who'd have thought THAT!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stu119

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

The UK and Ireland need illegals to come in to do the jobs that UK and Irish citizens won't do.

Lol, yeah I find that particular excuse amusing too. Such bullocks!

Wait....sorry for presuming, you are being sarcastic, right?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

Andrew Bridgen?

Latest:

www.dailymail.co.uk... disgraced-former-Health-Secretary-social-media-judge-rules.html

A Muppett.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ShaylaBee

I think a lot of it isn't compatible with the human spirit or direction. On a fundamental level, it's disruptive to the soul; our very centers and core values that make us human are being eviscerated and mocked.

It's really not very digestible, but people find a way to adapt and "get along to get along". That's a perfect example of a human trait being exploited for "the plan".

Those that engineered this atrocity are VERY intelligent and cunning. I'd say they know the human animal better than most, and certainly by far, more than the average "Joe" ever will.

With the amount of data mining on just about everyone, it's almost assured they know more about you, than you know about you. Information like that would be invaluable to those suffering to find their place or center in life, but that information is, and will be, used for control, not liberation or the expansion of self-realization.

Hence, perhaps, the sudden turn toward Christianity is an attempt to find "right" in a world powered by "wrong". 🤷🏻

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join