It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source - King Charles has Pancreatic Cancer and Two Years to Live

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

So are you suggesting that all research into cancer treatment should be stopped because its all part of the depopulation programme that Covid apparently was?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Do keep up....

'He doesn't believe in chemotherapy!' King Charles may not use 'conventional medication'

"He would not be one for chemotherapy. He's always argued against it. He's a great believer in natural herbs and potions and things like that. "So my guess is that at the moment he's taking advice from a man called Michael Dixon, who he's championed for many years, has headed his own natural alternative medicinal institute discredited by many people.

K ing Charles III May Use Natural Herbs And Potions Over Chemotherapy To Treat Cancer, Royal Expert Says

King Charles may refuse conventional cancer treatment instead opting for “natural herbs and potions”, a royal expert has claimed.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As crazy as it seems, I’ve always felt Harry would eventually be King.

Not based on anything.

Stranger things have happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

not gonna happen im afraid the line of succesion is already drawn and hes 5th in line after the following

1. Prince William
2. Prince George
3. Princess Charlotte
4. Prince Louis
5. Prince Harry

The British Line of Succession

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

All very true.
Besides which I very much doubt the British public would accept him.

If ever such a situation were to arise, which as you say won't, it would be the end of The Monarchy.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I have had quite enough of shonky speculation

Just want to point out that the tone of your posts (& those of several other British members) are so damn entitled it's just offensive.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had 'quite enough', but quite frankly nobody else gives a toss what your personal feelings on the matter are. We're here to investigate strange events & occurrences & weigh evidence from all sorts of sources to get an overall understanding of the ley of the land, not to stomp our feet & complain that others on ATS believe one thing or another which happens to be in opposition to your precious personal opinion...

Do you see my point?

Or have you had 'just about all you can take' of people disagreeing with you? Are you going to stomp your feet again, or perhaps slam your fist on the table to scare the children into obeying you?

Your attitude stinks, and there is a little clique of British members which is determinedly anti-conspiracy in every step you/they take on this website, and you all try to forcefully emplace your opinions on pedestals as gospel truth regarding anything remotely conspiratorial, especially vehemently when it actually has a weight of evidence in its favour concerning the reality of one or another of said conspiracies..You try to command that people obey your prognostications on whatever matter is at hand rather than permit healthy inquiry, debate & speculation.

Healthy inquiry, debate & speculation is kind of the point of this entire website, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Keep up?

You think a potential cure for cancer is "a bad thing"?

Yes, when I hear folk calling other folk "sheeple" I find that a bit.... nauseating, and patronising?

And juvenile.
edit on 29-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It won't happen. He is way down the line.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

"and you all try to forcefully emplace your opinions on pedestals as gospel truth ..."

Quoted from the other thread.

And yet you claim your opinions are "unassailable "?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: 5thHead

The Antichrist?

What, another one?

Look on the bright side, you can start singing "London bridge is falling down" now.

They sound like they are waiting for him to die in his prison, so the song fits.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What "prison"?

We sold "London Bridge" to one of you gullible folk a while ago..

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: 5thHead

The Antichrist?

What, another one?

A new one is born every minute.

Please don’t burn my bridge down, It’s the jewel of my collection and I’ve already lost one this week.
edit on 29-3-2024 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: DAVID64

They published it in their entertainment section...

Probably because to everyone on the planet but a Brit, that's all the Royal Family is.

Entertainment.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It won't happen. He is way down the line.

I agree.

Just a way out there feeling.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

My Arse Bleeds for Him .

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

We sold "London Bridge" to one of you gullible folk a while ago..

Yep.

Been there.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You think a potential cure for cancer is "a bad thing"?

As bad as a Vaccine meant to protect people that has hurt and is hurting many, often until they're dead, YES.

How can you trust those who have caused so much damage already?

"Sheeple" hit this nail on the head and you don't like the feeling do you, so are you sure you are on the right site?

This is a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE to DENY IGNORANCE but you seem to embrace it...carry on flocking to Big Pharma if you like.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

So are you suggesting that all research into cancer treatment should be stopped because its all part of the depopulation programme that Covid apparently was?

No I am not. That would obviously be rediculous but I'm not surprised you have tried to twist the meaning of my words to create a "sweeping" statement. Did you even read the article I linked to, or do you now need to go back and engage brain?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I found this at ONE source. I do not know if it's accurate.
King Charles has Pancreatic Cancer and two years to live ... if he's lucky

King Charles Funeral Plans Unveiled - Yahoo News

King Charles III has only been Britain’s reigning monarch for 18 months, yet his funeral plans are already set amid his battle with pancreatic cancer. Named “Operation Menai Bridge,” the monarch’s funeral processions will look similar to Queen Elizabeth II’s ceremonies, dubbed “Operation London Bridge.” As his cancer progresses, royal insiders tell In Touch that Charles’ final resting plans are of timely prioritization.

“It’s a fairly common thing to do among the British royalty, but in Charles’ case expediency is necessary,” says the source, who notes that “some courtiers believe Charles’ cancer is worse than they’re making it out to be.”

“Operation Menai Bridge” is set to include familiar protocols. When the monarch dies, Charles’ body will be moved from the throne room at Buckingham Palace to Westminster Hall. He will lie in state, and his official funeral will take place nine days later. He will likely be buried in the royal vault at Windsor Castle.

“It will have all the pomp and circumstance befitting a British monarch,” adds the source.

The update comes shortly after a separate high ranking royal insider told In Touch that Charles is not only battling pancreatic cancer – a timely update given that he did not share what kind of cancer he was diagnosed with – but has a mere two years to live.

If he really has pancreatic cancer he doesn't have 2 years.

A year maybe. A year and a half if he's very, very lucky.

Most likely only a few months. Usually by the time it's diagnosed it's already progressed pretty far along.

I know about this more intimately than I wish to. Pancreatic cancer killed my father.

From the date of his diagnosis to date of his death - 4 months, 11 days.

😥

edit on 3/29/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
'He doesn't believe in chemotherapy!' King Charles may not use 'conventional medication'

Good. I wonder if he will advise his Daughter-in-Law to do the same?

<< 1    3 >>

join