It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2020 Election Fraud Organization Included Traitors Inside the Trump White House.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You think someone taking a white house tour could sense the inner workings of the administration? I must have taken a different tour lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RazorV66

But how many times did they try using illegal means?

There are people that want to overturn every election.

Trump is the only one that went outside the law to attempt it.

How?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thank you doctor. Your help is always so, so, anticipated.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

That was his promise as well, yet one after another have all turned into losers, traitors, goof balls, subpar intellects and scatter brains. There is a easily recognized pattern here that seems to be beyond many peoples perception.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The fake elector plot. Did you miss the multiple cases/indictments related to it? John Eastman was just recommended to be disbarred today based on his role in the plot. Jeff Clark, in his own disbarment hearing today, had to constantly plead the 5th due to his participation in the scheme.

It's almost like all of these lawyers have destroyed their careers by participating.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
With ZERO cred. You are wasting time. Go ahead and move along.

originally posted by: Threadbarer

But how many times did they try using illegal means?

There are people that want to overturn every election.

Trump is the only one that went outside the law to attempt it.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Obama had his " Fifth Columnists " well Entrenched in the Federal Agencies and the Military Well Before Mr. Trump was sworn in as Our 45th POTUS . Even After serving 4 Years as POTUS Mr. Trump Never could Identify and Remove All of them .

Every outgoing administration has the same.
Those are 'Schedule C' appointees that normally submit their resignations as the new President takes over. The incoming administration has the option of keeping them or accepting the resignation. However -- some will use a tactic called 'burrowing', where they transfer to a regular Civil Service position before the new admin takes over. As they are now Civil Service, they cannot be terminated at will. You need cause. It also means they are no longer in a policy making position, although can still be senior managers and use their loyalties to manipulate or slow-track the new incoming policies. Calling them a 'Fifth Column' is hyperbole.
Bush had a number that did this before obama took over. Some of obama's staff did it before Trump moved in. And Trump had some. No doubt biden will have some upon his departure.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Obama had his " Fifth Columnists " well Entrenched in the Federal Agencies and the Military Well Before Mr. Trump was sworn in as Our 45th POTUS . Even After serving 4 Years as POTUS Mr. Trump Never could Identify and Remove All of them .

What was Obama able to offer, for them to make themselves susceptible to life behind bars, or execution, if caught?

The Ill gotten Personal Gains of Corruption .

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dave5426

Every outgoing administration has the same.
Those are 'Schedule C' appointees that normally submit their resignations as the new President takes over. The incoming administration has the option of keeping them or accepting the resignation. However -- some will use a tactic called 'burrowing', where they transfer to a regular Civil Service position before the new admin takes over. As they are now Civil Service, they cannot be terminated at will. You need cause. It also means they are no longer in a policy making position, although can still be senior managers and use their loyalties to manipulate or slow-track the new incoming policies. Calling them a 'Fifth Column' is hyperbole.
Bush had a number that did this before obama took over. Some of obama's staff did it before Trump moved in. And Trump had some. No doubt biden will have some upon his departure.

Fifth Columnist -

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group or nation from within , usually in favor of an enemy group or another nation . "fifth columns" are "domestic actors who work to undermine the national interest, in cooperation with external rivals of the state". The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine .

No , my use of the Term in this Instance is Not " Hyperbole " but a Correct Label of Definition .

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dave5426

Philbin didn't work as White House Counsel until 2019. He did work for the DOJ for a few years during the Bush administration. From 2005 until 2019 he worked in private practice. He's also a registered Republican.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
No one wanted to overturn anything. They wanted an investigation. Much different in how you tell the story. Why was it done in 2000 and not in 2020?

I do not know what was the worse fraud, the 2020 election or COVID. They both destroyed the country.

edit on Maram31amf0000002024-03-28T09:46:07-05:000907 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

the investment in "the truth of the big lie" has been so substantial, they will not be able to contain the narrative if the truth finds that fraud did in fact occur to the degree of changing the election results. And the numbers are so small in just a few key states, that finding enough fraud that could have changed the results won't be an insurmountable task. It just has to be looked at from a neutral party (none exist) and the facts not distorted or obfuscated.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

How is using the proper legal avenues to make an adjudication the same thing as putting together slates of fake electors that weren't chosen by their respective states and trying to convince the VP to count those fake electors instead?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

How many times can you say Fake Electors in One sentence?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Twice? I know counting (or really anything) isn't your strong suit but I at least expected you to be able to count to 2.

My mistake. I'll lower my expectations going forward.

By the way, I notice this is another post where you didn't actually provide any kind of rebuttal to the point I made.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: nugget1

One might also call Trump a traitor but for one thing. A traitor once had loyalty to the cause they are turning against. Trump never ever had loyalty to anything but himself.

Your Trump addiction and TDS shows how deranged and biased your personal opinion is.

Which administration was better for the averags citizens; Trump's or our current one?

It's people so full of hate that they loose the abilitry to reason that has brought our country down to it's lowest point in my 7+ decades of being here. Those are the people corrupt career politicians count on to turn a blind eye and keep re-electing them.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

How is using the proper legal avenues to make an adjudication the same thing as putting together slates of fake electors that weren't chosen by their respective states and trying to convince the VP to count those fake electors instead?

Because there were no fake electors. I do not know why you keep saying that. Keep the childish jobs coming.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So what do you call the people that signed a fraudulent attestation claiming they were the duly appointed electors for their state and sending it to Congress and the Archivist?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Back Up Electors.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join