It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets, Ancient Knowledge and Artifacts of the Templars to be Released Soon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

There are Masonic families...holding truths within the circle. It is not for you. It's not for them. It is for all, from GOD.

The very nature of this is: held truths. And those "truths" will be revealed in God's time.

Have you checked my signature about hidden truths being revealed?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Another "Info Coming Soon" post.

When they release the info let me know until then I am gonna put this in the "Promising to give info AT A LATER DATE" pile (which is getting huge lately).
This is right up there is the "SO-AND-SO is going to jail now, the walls are closing in, and soon we will all know about their crimes" political posts.
I would love to see this information but I have seen thousands of these posts and not once has any info been revealed.

I'll be sure to send up a flare for you when the time comes because I live to address your skepticism.

Thanks for the opportunity.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yes. I have. Something to ponder:

You expect answers to Truths...and believe they are forthcoming. They are not. How do I know? Because...no one knows. Begin there...go forward to search. But, you will not find satisfactory answers, only more questions.

To conclude this Masonic/Templar "relationship"- lineage can or could even...be revealed is folly.

Because...it already is revealed. Your question shows so far...it is not received that way. It never will be.

God's time is God's time. By God, thru the Creator...all..to all...will eventually be revealed. And it won't take an "announcement", an informant, a Gov, President or Kings sayso.

Best.

edit on 03244331America/ChicagoThu, 28 Mar 2024 10:21:43 -050021202400000043 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

All this might be a load of hype, and probably is.

But the fact remains there has been so much covered up for the sake of self interest, so that certain people can keep humanity under the thumb and themselves on top. It’s an extremely sad state of affairs.

There is and can be a much better way, but until the “me first” attitude shifts nothing will change for the better.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here's some Templar knowledge from the Trinosophia:

Two stumbling blocks equally dangerous will constantly present themselves to you. One of them would outrage the sacred rights of every individual. It is Misuse of the power which God will have entrusted to you; the other, which would bring ruin upon you, is Indiscretion. . . Both are born of the same mother, both owe their existence to pride.

Such an excellent reminder to stay true to ourselves, our morals, and our ideals.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The chapel was supposed to be a part of a much larger structure that never got built , it was supposed to be a cathedral if my memory serves me right but when I visited I got the feeling something else was there before maybe !

And I heard a old legend that it was going to be the only place that was not flooded and underwater , which at the time I dismissed due to where it was located .

But I would love to visit again and look around for a hidden footprint in the grounds of a bigger building

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yes. I have. Something to ponder:

You expect answers to Truths...and believe they are forthcoming. They are not. How do I know? Because...no one knows. Begin there...go forward to search. But, you will not find satisfactory answers, only more questions.

To conclude this Masonic/Templar "relationship"- lineage can or could even...be revealed is folly.

Because...it already is revealed. Your question shows so far...it is not received that way. It never will be.

God's time is God's time. By God, thru the Creator...all..to all...will eventually be revealed. And it won't take an "announcement", an informant, a Gov, President or Kings sayso.

Best.

I hear you.

But my signature line has nothing to do with the Templars. It's about a secret society and a treasure hunt of sorts conducted by intelligence agencies in order to find people that could potentially be very useful to them because of their intelligence and ability to connect a series of disparate dots and clues and come up with the correct solution. A lot of the info is difficult to find and decrypt, but many people believe the NSA, CIA and MI6 all had a hand in it.

Wikipedia has some good info here if you're interested: Cicada 3301

edit on 3/28/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thank you. This more broadly speaking...is a rabbit hole with many burrows.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There are things that are meant to be while there are other things that will not happen. I suppose the news has you excited about something. Nothing can change the existence of God.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: [

post=27340848]SchrodingersRat[/post]
Many people whom I trust, admire and respect and who do not know each other have been telling me lately that there will "soon" be released to the world a veritable treasure trove from today's members of the Knights Templar.
[/quote)
Stared and Flagged I wonder though...I need a bunny burger

edit on 28-3-2024 by SurfsideT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SurfsideT

I don't know after watching the YouTube video, its an interesting premise, but the Knights Templar...makes me hungry for a Bunny Burger

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It wasn't a desert when the pyramids were built.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stu119
It wasn't a desert when the pyramids were built.

I'm sure you're correct. But it's an aside and doesn't really matter. The fact that it was built all those years ago by a people with almost no technology, no modern tools of any kinds, and whose design and structure is so precise that experts say it would be almost impossible to even build today at all. The size and weight of the stones alone make it's existence a total enigma.

How was it built? Who directed the effort? How did they know the dimensions to build to such that when completed, the normal expected variances that happen in all construction projects - even today - are so minute that we still can't accomplish the feat?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Chances are it was built on sacred grounds just like any other important religious building, if anyone knew how and where to find these places it would've been Templars. Churches and the likes are always well placed whether it's at a crossroads, over a well or even some ancient ruins... I'll try looking into it, I've never researched Rosslyn chapel.

a reply to: stonerwilliam

Why couldn't the Egyptians build the Pyramids?

It's not to say you're wrong but they were a very capable society with a lot of resources and knowhow. If you follow the reasoning of some researchers all the masonry knowledge Europeans gained was derived mostly from Egypt anyways, it's written in stone so to speak. The Greeks learned a lot from them and even adopted gods, similar theme with the Romans too... I live a couple miles away from a hill dedicated to Jupiter and Brigantia/Brigit. Point being even the Britons could have lean enough years to gather a force and build structures that defy modern understanding of our ancestors.

I'm not so quick to put them down for their efforts. The Egyptians were very good at maths and technique, they had an amazing way of feeding themselves too which only added to their capacity to 'waste time' on superstructures. The pyramids are not that complex and could be rebuilt today, ain't nobody got time for that though. The Hagia Sophia or Notre Dame are actually much more complex buildings than any of the Pyramids... There's a learning curve with construction which actually fits really well even if you push the timeline back to 11 thousand years of construction.

I can lift 100 tonnes by myself with a proper block and tackle setup and Archimedes said he'd move the world with a big enough stick... The Egyptians weren't dumb. Beneath all the bs nearly all human minds are the same, anything I can do and figure out is a potential for someone of the past too.

Technology is just an extension of what we're already doing anyways. Might as well say aliens... I don't think we need outside influence for very human things, we're wired for maths and patterns.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

Amen.✌️

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I wasn't aware the Knights Templar were still an order. I know freemasonry pays homage to them through several degrees in the Scottish Rite, but didn't know they were still a thing. Got a link?
They became the Hospitallers

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

originally posted by: network dude

I wasn't aware the Knights Templar were still an order. I know freemasonry pays homage to them through several degrees in the Scottish Rite, but didn't know they were still a thing. Got a link?
They became the Hospitallers

What are they?

If I google it, will I find any info?

ETA - never mind. I found some info. Thanks.

edit on 3/31/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Is there not some significance to where they built chapels and other buildings? Sure I saw something about the alignment across the globe in a documentary once

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So we're gonna learn of the holy bloodline or some Dan Brown crap? Are they gonna admit the Baphomet worship was really Mahomet (Muhammad)? If this is the Templars, its gotta be one of those ancient salacious blasphemies.

There's just so many routes to go.

June 24th seems like a good day. 6-24-24. Seems likes that's the day the "secret" could be revealed.

edit on 1-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

So we're gonna learn of the holy bloodline or some Dan Brown crap? Are they gonna admit the Baphomet worship was really Mahomet (Muhammad)? If this is the Templars, its gotta be one of those ancient salacious blasphemies.

There's just so many routes to go.

June 24th seems like a good day. 6-24-24. Seems likes that's the day the "secret" could be revealed.

Who knows?

Your guess is as good as mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join