It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if, the big lie is that there actually WAS election fraud in 2020?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"We believe NBC News should seek out conservative Republican voices to provide balance in their election coverage. But it should be conservative Republicans, not a person who used her position of power to be an anti-democracy election denier."," MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski said on "Morning Joe."

this is one of those videos that need to be saved and remembered. There are many of them, but this collective meltdown will be a perfect example of what's wrong with living in clown world, should the 2020 election ever get investigated and found to have been in error. Now maybe these folks are right, and there wasn't any election fraud that could have changed the outcome. But maybe there was. And if it's found, there will need to be a reckoning, and not a nice gentle one. A very firm rebuke of this kind of gaslighting.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If there was no fraud committed, they would be open to someone investigating the election.

But, the simple fact that they don't want anyone looking into it, unless the left selects them to investigate, tells us everything we need to know.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

yep, and with the tide changing and these cackling hens still cackling about it, makes it a perfect time to look into it the right way.

and by the right way, I mean, looking at the ballots and the signatures and make sure they match. And if the ballots were destroyed, but law says they need to be saved, then folks need to go to big boy jail.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I think the key to exposing the fraud in 2020 is going to be the 2024 election.

They are doing everything in their power right now to keep Trump out short of another Scamdemic with country wide lockdowns.

We need to see what they come up with in the next few months.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

if they try to run the same play, I think everyone will see it for what it is this time.
They will have to invent some new ways to cheat.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It is possibly like many of the conspiracy theories.

Years later found to be true. After the point where no one really cares.

I am positive Biden will win in 2024, because TPTB need their puppet to rule the US with their unelected cabal who tell through teleprompters/earpieces/notes/staff a senile old man what to say, what to think, what to do. That will come out too in 15 years or less, by then it will have been a moot point.

Once the Dems push through electronic voting machines everywhere, (even probably online voting) and no voter ID anywhere in the nation, no proof of citizenship allowed to vote, then we have lost democracy and will be stuck with what we are moving toward under the cabal controlling Biden, Chinese style totalitarianism.

edit on 3/27/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I think the key to exposing the fraud in 2020 is going to be the 2024 election.

They are doing everything in their power right now to keep Trump out short of another Scamdemic with country wide lockdowns.

We need to see what they come up with in the next few months.

I think the Democrats plan is to finally get Trump out in late October, by any means necessary. No time to put another Republican on the ballot. Biden wins by default, technically unopposed.

In that case Kennedy has a good chance of winning because everyone will be so disgusted with the way our nation has become totalitarian, undemocratic, with swamp creatures running the nation.

Even so, if the Dems have the death grip on election day vote counting I think they do, Kennedy may win, but Biden will still be "elected".

edit on 3/27/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You know what wouldn’t surprise me, is if they came out and said “ yes Donald Trump did in fact win in 2020 therefore he is ineligible for another 4 years”

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
from the horses mouth.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Texastruth2

I have been waiting on this one also....

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

if the ballots were destroyed, but law says they need to be saved

Then ALL of those ballots should be removed from the count. There's only one reason those ballots were destroyed and everybody knows it.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Texastruth2
You know what wouldn’t surprise me, is if they came out and said “ yes Donald Trump did in fact win in 2020 therefore he is ineligible for another 4 years”

The election was certified. There's a reason there's a certification process. It's so no one person has the power to determine who officially won the election.

Whoever you mean by "they" simply have no authority to say "Oh, gotcha, Trump actually won 2020 so he can't serve again."

I don't think there's even a mechanism for Congress to de-certify it. If there is, I'd love someone to point out to me where that mechanism is described.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So I don't know if there was fraud or not.

However.... These guys didn't find any.

thehill.com...

Eight prominent conservatives released a 72-page report Thursday refuting claims of election fraud in the 2020 presidential election in dozens of unsuccessful court cases brought forth by former President Trump and his allies.

The group — which includes former federal judges, Republican senators and Republican-appointed officials — said they reviewed all 64 court cases Trump and his allies initiated challenging the election outcome, saying they had reached an “unequivocal” conclusion that the claims were unsupported by evidence.

“We conclude that Donald Trump and his supporters had their day in court and failed to produce substantive evidence to make their case,” the group wrote.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I don't know if there was fraud or not either, but "Never Trumpers say Trump lost" isn't great evidence either way, if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I don't remember them looking at the ballots and verifying the signatures, but perhaps I missed that. I believe the fraud happened with ballot harvesting, and you will find a larger portion of the ballots should have been rejected due to signatures not matching at all. A few things were "relaxed" due to covid. That was one of them. And I have heard rumors about ballots that should have been saved being destroyed. So as I said, they need to make sure those ballots were authentic in that they were cast by the person who's name is on them, and if the ballots are missing, then folks need to go to jail.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Can't be done. Even if they declared that he had won it wouldn't make him illegible because he did not "serve" that last 4 years.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This is why I've been saying that we should move the election system to a blockchain. It's immutable. Multiple people can run nodes. Everyone can look at the blockchain and do statistics. Hard to cover up when everything is out in the open.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's already been proven that the "Hunter Biden Laptop is Russian Disinfo" lie by the 51 former intelligence agency officials was enough to give the election to Biden without even factoring in ballot harvesting/fraud/Dominion vote changing.

Trump won

No question

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Can't be done. Even if they declared that he had won it wouldn't make him illegible because he did not "serve" that last 4 years.

The way the 22nd Amendment reads, the focus is on whether you were elected not whether you served.

But, as I said, the election was certified that Biden won, so it's a non-issue.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I totally agree. But since it would stop the fraud, it will be "suppressing the vote" like voter ID does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join