It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Trump posted this?

We must make America pray again.”

must MAKE me pray? Try it you megalomaniac. You God Damned Motherxxxxxx. It'''s obvious you have no idea what prayer is. Go xxxx yourself.

Yes, there will be a lot more flaming swords tossed about if explicit prayer is ever made compulsory.

My god's creation is indeterministic and doesn't give me truly free will, so ultimately prayer could only be a psychodrama and not directly related to causality. It's not applicable here.

Trump's an ass, but I can't see him forcing me to pray. I don't even see any avenue in which that would ever happen.

No legal oath I have ever taken to uphold the constitution or rule of law has ever made me repeat "so help me god". And I would never repeat those lines, because I don't consider them pertinent to a secular legal process. And I'm allowed to omit them.

The day they can force me to repeat that line or be held in contempt, they will have forced me to pray. But I'd take endless contempt charges before that ever happened.

But even that's preposterous. They can't force religious prayer any more than what religious book they'll allow a soldier to take to basic.

And I really don't think there's any reality where he could literally do a compulsory religion.

What he can do is, "encourage America to pray more".

But that does what to me?

Beyond me, that will go about as well as telling people with traditional views on gender to acknowledge another's 'delusional' ideation.

The both fall into the category "LIKE FREAKING HELL YOURE GOING TO MAKE ME BELIEVE IN THAT CRAP!"

This is, in approach, The Lex Talionis method of sociopolitical agenda. Everyone is having their opposer switches flipped. But because there are two opposing switches been flipped simultaneously it still achieves a type of equilibrium...

So much anger...

You really need to get Jesus in your life. I will pray for you 🙏

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol...

Well, lex talionis god says "stupidity should be painful" too.

But, I'm willing to do the test.

www.test-iq.org...

I don't know what IQ that translates to, but it promised accurate results in only a 20 minute quiz! And I'm not buying the results. This seems like a King of the Hill episode.

What IQ does scoring better than 99% of test takers in one section on this test equate to?

I suppose the real test is whether or not you pay.
edit on 26-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
And it is funny the democrats are poking fun at him and calling him broke. Well we are so sorry that he did not use the office of President to line his pockets like Joe does and Obama did.

Yeah , so when is Joe going to forgo and Donate his Presidential Salary like Mr. Trump did for 4 Years ?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Where does the money go?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

Trump posted this?

MUST make me pray? Try it you megalomaniac. You God Damned Motherxxxxxx. It'''s obvious you have no idea what prayer is. Go xxxx yourself.

LOL . You guys are so tolerant

Trump has let everyone know what he makes selling a Bible.

Will Biden let everyone know what he makes selling a country?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BustedBoomer
Where does the money go?

I'm guessing Lee Greenwood.

You know, the person selling this product.

Unless you know something else?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

You really need to get Jesus in your life. I will pray for you 🙏

So angry I went and took an "official" IQ test.

No anger. Not unless it's made compulsory. But until then it's live and let live. Mutual respect. You don't tell me what ideas to hold, and I won't tell you in return. A shared opinion mostly without personal advise usually.

But the golden part of that rule gets revised ONLY WHEN it becomes something I am forced against my will to acknowledge. Otherwise, it's "I'm glad it works for you!"

Until then, I'll borrow the adage to each everyone's freedom of practice.

As far as personally needing it, I'm going to defer to Piper Chapman on this one:

Nothing personal, just not for me, but thank you for your prayer on my behalf.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: pennylane123

There's one born every minute....

That's why some are being placed in Hotel/Motel room drawers. Magical properties will heal curious travelers who touch the Bible's cover.
🙏

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

originally posted by: pennylane123

Trump posted this?

MUST make me pray? Try it you megalomaniac. You God Damned Motherxxxxxx. It'''s obvious you have no idea what prayer is. Go xxxx yourself.

LOL . You guys are so tolerant

Trump has let everyone know what he makes selling a Bible.

Will Biden let everyone know what he makes selling a country?

He can't recall. But he's sure his son died in Iraq and he took a train that didn't exist....many times.
😨

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I don't know what IQ that translates to, but it promised accurate results in only a 20 minute quiz! And I'm not buying the results. This seems like a King of the Hill episode.

Your IQ translated to "?" on that test... I am assuming they would like you to pay for the results.

Your IQ score is probably higher because you didn't pay for the results.

You did score rather high on visual perception...

But dogs and birds score higher than we can ever do in that category, so I'm unsure what that means in the grand scheme of things related to a human IQ.

Intelligence Quotient has always fascinated me... a measurement of your possible prowess mentally on certain parameters that have nothing to do with actually living your life or being a decent human being.

My IQ is Mensa level.

In life, I have screwed up most of my personal life, was smart enough to make a buck or two and have never moved humanity forward one inch.

I have a daughter that is the top .01% in the world on the IQ scale.

She is socially awkward and cannot match her own socks by color when they come out of the dryer.

She is wicked smart when it comes to figuring out a state retail tax in her head though...

edit on 100000003America/Chicago3pmTue, 26 Mar 2024 21:46:23 -050046 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I too scored higher than 99% of other test takers, with my strong point being spatial orientation.

I will now pay twenty dollars because it's the smart thing to do.

edit on 3-26-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Placing importance on how others assess your intelligence (or anything else) is a mistake, in most cases.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Placing importance on how others assess your intelligence (or anything else) is a mistake, in most cases.

IQ tests are for stupid people, I agree.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'd share my actual IQ test(s) but it would be awkward.

Regardless, I'm an idiot.

But test well.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-is that a booger?-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: WeMustCare

IQ tests are for stupid people, I agree.

Sometimes they are necessary for certain jobs or roles. I just don't think putting a lot of stock in what someone else says about you is wise. Everything from being in Talent/Beauty contests, to dressing/grooming for public acceptance, makes you vulnerable to having your emotions controlled by others. Not a good place to be.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Damn Americano trying to do business! Silly orangu-tanned man should be sending the IRS to make sure everyone's bought one and reading it nightly, like a good 'Dem'ocracyMan/Thing/nonPersonary.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Exactly.

The most you can do with these results is draw comparrison by your percentile in the one section they show you for free.

Honestly my favorite IQ questions are the nonsense word logic ones. None of those. Not even a freaking anagram on that test.

Plus, I actually know my IQ, and I am still an idiot.

They tested me at freaking 8 and likewise, I have a Mensa IQ. It was after the first IOWA test in second grade and I got across the board 99% PHS.

It was GATE, NHS, Stanford-Binet and extremely high expectations thereafter. And eventually an aspergers diagnosis. Who isn't though?

Which leads me to agree there needs to be a social dumbassery IQ. Because I am too stubborn and prideful. And all-along, borderline retarded with simple things, like financial planning before you quit your job like a martyr.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Matthew 19:24

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Y'know what?
Let Trump have his material wealth.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Trump University, Trump Steaks, Trump Water, Trump Vodka, Trump NFT's, Trump Golden Shoes, Trumps Bibles.

Is there any need to go on..........?

What a joke

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Mahogani

I note that it is the King James Version.

Didn't America rebel against those Brit Monarchs?

Thank you for revealing another hole in your education...

What the King James version of the Bible means.

You need to read a little history about state religion in the time of King James - the persecution of Catholicism and the assertion of the power of monarchy over the Church of England.

Divine right of kings - political doctrine - Britannica

Apparently King James promoted 'his' Bible as the only "authorised" one, too.

History did not start with in 1776.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join