It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
His niece avows he never prayed in his life ...

Hey .. I don't like the guy and think he's scummy ... but there is no way she could know that.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Nobody has been able to tell me why this is such a problem for you guys?

It is a man endorsing bibles to sell, what is so wrong with it?

Oh wait, it's that orange man that makes it all bad isn't it?

I think anyone trying to hawk 60 dollar bibles is bad taste. Particularly someone running for office.

Why does 'orange mang' a pass from 'you guys' on everything?

A businessman ENDORSING a very nice Bible for a close personal friend, whether he's running for office or not. What's the issue?

Why does "orange mang" existing evoke such visceral reactions from "you guys"?

I have already answered.

I think promoting/selling/endorsing* 60 dollar bibles is bad taste for anyone running for office. Possibly anyone full stop.

I think there plenty of better reasons to dislike Trump if that helps.

* whatever you think this is.

Oh, so then your issue is any individuals freedom of religion. Got it. Thanks for that clarification.

All encompassing OMB, unsurprising and expected.

*I don't think this is anything but what it is. Sorry if you have issues with objective reality also.

I said nothing about freedom of religion so slightly ironic you are saying I have an issue with reality.

Please try replying to things I actually said.

"I think promoting/selling/endorsing* 60 dollar bibles is bad taste for anyone running for office. Possibly anyone full stop."

Ring a bell? Nobody should promote/sell/endorse a Bible according to you. Sure sounds like you have an issue regarding freedom of religion.

I believe in objective reality.

You quoted me saying 60 dollars then immediately dropped that part when trying to justify your claim.

Funny that.

People can promote THE bible if they want. That is freedom of religion.

If you are promoting a specific bible at 60 dollars then you might just have missed the whole message of the bible.

I didn't "drop" snip to justify anything. Your quote:

I think anyone trying to hawk 60 dollar bibles is bad taste. Particularly someone running for office.

Why does 'orange mang' a pass from 'you guys' on everything?

Backpedal harder, it's good for the quads.

Addendum: You did edit out "Possibly anyone full stop" from your post though.

My post said 60 dollar bibles.

You then said I was saying people shouldnt promote the bible, no mention of 60 dollars.

That is in your post.

I also didn't edit out the 'possibly anyone' part.

You were saying something about reality?

You're a liar, plain and simple. You did edit it and if you are now claiming you didn't that's a lie.

You said I edited out the anyone part then quoted the text with the anyone part.

It's still in the post.

Anyone can read that.

Again reality.

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

But he read it on the internet, it must be true

link   

a reply to: quintessentone

So she spent every waking moment with Trump?

I didn't think so, next

She is a family member and she knows that family well, and is a psychologist with the inside track to that family.

link   

Why does 'orange man' a pass from 'you guys' on everything?

Really?

You even fixed "orange mang"
edit on 28-3-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That is what you are saying, it is tacky for him to use his freedom of religion and speech to endorse something.

It's tacky for someone running for office to endorse a a specific 60 dollar bible.

link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

But he read it on the internet, it must be true

Straight from Mary Trump's mouth, so it is true.

link   

Really?

Really what?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I believe from former MAGA members who call themselves former MAGA cult members, that it is a cult. That was a message for all here who may be under that indoctrination. It is a cult no doubt in former MAGA cult members' minds, and so I believe them.

These people only exist in your MAGA hate Fantasies.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Again, why does the price matter?

You also said "and anyone" in your original post. So you think anyone endorsing a bible is tacky

If you backpedal any harder you might hurt yourself

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I am still just trying to figure out why a private citizen endorsing bibles is such a problem for you

It's fairly obvious in an election year in a country where Evangelicals are many , wrapping yourself in the flag and God is an old but effective trick.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

She also celebrated when the recommendation to disbar his former lawyer came through, not sure this is really someone who has Trumps best interest at heart.

just because they say it doesn't make it true. Jesus Christ, do you listen to yourself?

Biden said he, on several occasions, took a train across a non railroad bridge. That must make it true right?

link   
Rev. Sharpton will be veering off any indoctrinated religious people - lickity split - with his comments. Sorry Donald, no votes for you.

www.msn.com...

link   

originally posted by: underpass61

For all we know he could have given the endorsement licensing to his friend for a dollar. Do you know anything different?

The point is he is scamming religious people now and as I repeated from listening to a former cult member, cult indoctrination tactics work 100% when religiousness is thrown into the mix. Pay attention, deprogram yourself, follow the money.

So you don't know. That would have saved some time typing.

Everyone with sense enough to know Trump's money-making ways and that's all that matters to him, knows. Deprogram from the cult, realize you are being scammed, free yourself.

So the one assuming Trump's tremendous revenues from this venture(YOU) thinks that the one who says factually we don't know (ME) needs deprogramming.

LOL

I believe from former MAGA members who call themselves former MAGA cult members, that it is a cult. That was a message for all here who may be under that indoctrination. It is a cult no doubt in former MAGA cult members' minds, and so I believe them.

Yeah, that sounds like something the leftist cult would push - it's a shame you are so malleable.

link   

I dunno'. I think it's just the typical hyper-excited that people on the far left and the far right get themselves into. If those who like Trump are in a cult, then those who liked Hillary were in a cult as well. They just didn't have a fancy name for it like the MAGA people do. I"m not seeing the key thing needed for a cult ... ISOLATION. In fact, just the opposite. MAGA people get out and get loud about how people should be voting for Trump, and they are very social.

What is a cult? 10 Warning Signs

Absolute authoritarianism without accountability

Zero tolerance for criticism or questions

Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget

Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions

A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave

Abuse of members

Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group

Followers feeling they are never able to be “good enough”

A belief that the leader is right at all times

A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or giving validation

link   

That is who you are believing? Mary Trump? She is still pissed because she believes she was entitled to Grandpas money. She is also the founding member of the The Trump Coaching Group so seems she does not mind using the name.

She is using the uncle she hates to make money. If she was not a lesbian I would say she banged Cohen.

link   
If The Bible is THE word of God why would there be a need to endorse one over another?
Surely they are all the same, aren't they?

And to be honest, endorsing one over another for profit does seem sort of a bit tacky.

But hey, sod all to do with me.
People want to buy them that's up to them, their choice.
edit on 28/3/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

link   

Really?

You even fixed "orange mang"

Yes and?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

These people only exist in your MAGA hate Fantasies.

These are real former MAGA members, calling themselves cult members and they are in the public media, just go look for them and listen well.
edit on q00000055331America/Chicago3535America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So Trump being Pro-America and Pro-religion is a bad thing? gotcha

Man, i guess it's wrong to be Pro-America in the US. no wonder none of the current admin is....

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join