It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits say "Sorry Mate" to the US over Assange Extradition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Don't you want to say the same about Navalny? Although Navalny is to Assange as from # to the Lord God.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

When I committed crimes I didn't hide away and play the victim card. I owned it and payed back to society. I am not proud of my crimes but I harmed not one person and caused no damage to another financially.
He did what other refused to do and that made him stand out and I at first found him to be someone that others can strive to be.
But he flushed all that down the toilet by being a coward.
So yes I mad at him. He paraded himself as anti government but asked for their protection?....nah man he rot for all I care.
edit on 26-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Navalny did what a man would do. He stood up and was willing to accept the punishment. Even if it meant death.
Julian on the other hand is just a coward.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Trump needs to say he will pardon Assange if elected.

And do it.
edit on 26-3-2024 by pianopraze because: Typo

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat
So what prevents the U.S. authorities from saying "We won't execute him"?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Trump needs to say he will pardon Assange if elected.

And do it.

Trump saying he will do something is far away from him actually doing something. All that guy cares about is himself and himself alone. I guess in that regard him and Julian are alike as they don't care about other's just themselves.
If Julian cared then he would face the music just as others. But no, atleast he isn't a Snowdon.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

At least we know what to expect if you are an investigative journalist trying to live up to the ideals of the fourth estate. Julian Assange's treatment is what you get, and each and every one of us will get it as well ,untill the present system gasps its last breath. Which by the look of things won't be long.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

He crossed the line with the Podesta leaks.. The elite dont like to be called out.. Pizzagate...He did what our entire media failed to do.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

He crossed the line with the Podesta leaks.. The elite dont like to be called out.. Pizzagate...He did what our entire media failed to do.

I hear you and 100% agree.

But I thought we weren't allowed to discuss Pizzagate here?

Remember the last time a few years ago here when the whole thread was shut down, but then some MOD relented and they moved it to RATS?

The only problem with RATS was that a lot of members couldn't access it. You had to have like 200+ posts and a letter from the Pope for entry I think.

Good thing old JP II was a an old drinking buddy of mine from my days in the USMC after college when I spent some time in that fine country.

Good times...

edit on 3/27/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I hear you and 100% agree. But I thought we weren't allowed to discuss Pizzagate here?

Yes I think after the new ownership we are.. SUre mods will correct me if I am wrong. Not much between Qanon and pizzagate really. Notice the celebs being called out for trafficking. Its not gona stop there.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Biden says US is considering Australia’s request to drop prosecution of Julian Assange

President Joe Biden told reporters at the White House Wednesday that his administration is “considering” a request from Australia to drop charges against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

In February, the Australian Parliament approved a motion calling for Assange to be released to his home country of Australia.

Asked Wednesday about Australia’s call to end Assange’s prosecution, Biden told reporters at the White House, “We’re considering it.” CNN has reached out to the National Security Council for additional comment on the president’s remark.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

The dude should grow a pair. If he can't take the heat then why did he play the game.
Do your time for the crime and let the peoples voices keep you alive.

What crime?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join