It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits say "Sorry Mate" to the US over Assange Extradition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Assange Extradition On Hold Until U.S. Gives More Assurances
The WikiLeaks founder has been in a London prison since 2019. Judges asked the U.S., which wants to try him on espionage charges, for more guarantees about his treatment.

The New York Times says the Brits want the US to give assurances that he won't be executed for treason among other things.

I admire their commitment to principle in that regard. I don't agree with it, but good friends can disagree and remain good friends, n'est pas?

Assange Extradition To The US On Hold

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The US intelligence community needs to get over it. They were caught with their hand in the cookie jar and got embarrassed. It’s time to pardon Julian Assange.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

The dude should grow a pair. If he can't take the heat then why did he play the game.
Do your time for the crime and let the peoples voices keep you alive.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
FREE ASSANGE is all we need to see happen with his case.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The crime was exposing the criminal elements of the Western Governments. Right?

originally posted by: budzprime69

The dude should grow a pair. If he can't take the heat then why did he play the game.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I can never figure out why Assange never fled the embassy in London he had plenty of time and could have waltzed out of there in the early hours by using the roofs of the adjacent buildings or the sewer system or he could have used a disguise to walk out the back door .

He never did anything that was not done before and anonomised the data that he released so this is a big fuss over not a lot but the British taxpayers are picking up a massive bill for all this

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Probably because the assassination teams are waiting for him to try it is my guess. Those NWO Cabal members are not playing around with snitches. This one will not live to get stiches I believe if he steps out to "freedom". I wish it weren't so.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Your being dramatic. The whole world would be watching. He is just a piece if the puzzle that provided a platform.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Ah yes, just like your Anne Sacoolas did, right? Or your Issac Calderon?
edit on 2024-3-26 by NoOneButMeAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Your being dramatic. The whole world would be watching. He is just a piece if the puzzle that provided a platform.

Just like the whole world was watching when JFK got assassinated in Dallas in 1963.

If certain people or groups want you dead, they're going to kill you. Period. Whether anyone is watching or not.

Or as Michael Corleone says in The Godfather - "If history has taught us anything, it's that any man can be killed".

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Did Julian himself steal sensitive information?
No, he provided a avenue for that information to be posted. If Chelsea didn't get not alived then Julian will be just fine.
edit on 26-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoOneButMeAgain

Ah yes, just like your Anne Sacoolas did, right? Or your Issac Calderon?

Oops

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This is no easier for Assange.
Freedom for Julian Assange!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Bit too late to say the same for Navalny, sadly.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

He could've been free by now. We wouldn't know because he continues to play the victim card. The victims are the ones that faced judgment.
He is nothing but a whiney brat that bit more than his bum is willing to chew.
I'm sorry not sorry that I feel no remorse for those that talk the talk but won't walk the walk.
If he wants to act like a man he can walk out take it like a man. Yet he hides like a coward.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How does the US government try an Australian citizen for treason?

Could I "extraordinarily rendite" Justin Trudeau, haul in into an American court, and put him on trial for treason?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You’re being dramatic. The whole world would be watching. He is just a piece if the puzzle that provided a platform.

Seth Rich would like a word with you.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Very odd case with undeniable oddities associated with that....mugging/ not mugging....
That a rabbit hole I decided not to ever go down.
He came into knowledge of something. And I take my leave on that note. Well in regards to that particular case. I do have a theory about that but it is not politically motivated. Anyways back to the topic.
Julian is no Seth.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: arcticshuffle

Very odd case with undeniable oddities associated with that....mugging/ not mugging....
That a rabbit hole I decided not to ever go down.
He came into knowledge of something. And I take my leave on that note. Well in regards to that particular case. I do have a theory about that but it is not politically motivated. Anyways back to the topic.
Julian is no Seth.

They say he was not near death when arriving at the hospital, then Donna Brazile was in his room for a while, then he was dead.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

He could've been free by now. We wouldn't know because he continues to play the victim card. The victims are the ones that faced judgment.
He is nothing but a whiney brat that bit more than his bum is willing to chew.
I'm sorry not sorry that I feel no remorse for those that talk the talk but won't walk the walk.
If he wants to act like a man he can walk out take it like a man. Yet he hides like a coward.

You seem quite mad at the guy.

You work for CIA or FBI ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join