It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is a Captured State

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
In the video below Jimmy Dore speaks to Moussa Ibrahim, Gadaffi's former spokesman.

The man is eloquent and speaks more sense in 30 mins than the entire American political establishment ever has.

Libya was destroyed because Gadaffi threatened the West's control over Africa.

The big takeaway after watching this video for me is very timely because there are many people out there that see things as they really are and that is a huge problem for TPTB.

The question still remains : when will Americans finally unite and take back their country which is being run by a rich elite and represents nothing like 'the land of the free and the home of the brave"?

Spolier alert: the world knows it is not the average American citizen that is to blame for all the ills visited upon us by the world's biggest terrorist organization.

We also know that if you are doomed, then so are we.

edit on 25-3-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

when will Americans finally unite and take back their country which is being run by a rich elite.

The Founders where part of the rich and elite. Always in it for the money.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

They wanted to break free from England and the grip of the Rothschilds.

In the end they failed but surely that must count for something?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: alldaylong

They wanted to break free from England and the grip of the Rothschilds.

In the end they failed but surely that must count for something?

They didn't need The Rothchilds, they where wealthy enough in their own right, Just a con.

Many of the Founding Fathers were incredibly wealthy. Here's a look at some of their fortunes

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

And now that the US/UK etc have more or less walked away from Africa the continent is being taken over by China, Russia and Islamic extremists.

Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Darn!

I thought this was going to be a thread about Nazis running America from the shadows.

You know....like von Braun working with Disney and Crowley.

But alas, it is the SoS. Stuff we already know.

And to be serious..I do believe your title and agree with you.

I just think it is Nazis.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It is occupied but not captured. There was no war where the USA was invaded. They just came in and took over.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Good ol' Operations "Eagle Flight" and "Paperclip".

4th Reich has probably been superceded by a 5th Reich. They're definitely knocking out their to do lists, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

when will Americans finally unite and take back their country which is being run by a rich elite.

The Founders where part of the rich and elite. Always in it for the money.

Interesting that you watched the 33 minute video in 11 minutes and then framed a response that had nothing to do with the video at all...

The Founders actually put everything they had (including their lives) at stake to not only escape a tyrannical government, but also to forge a better government for those living in the Colonies.

So your viewpoint on the subject is myopic, at best...

Read up on some of the Founding Fathers like Francis Lewis, Phillip Livingston, Lewis Morris, John Hart, Richard Stockton, George Clymer, William Ellery, Edward Rutledge, Arthur Middleton, Thomas Heyward, Thomas Nelson Jr., John Morton and Abraham Clark.

Then get back to me on how "rich and elite" they were.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We're going to pretend like moammar Gaddafi was a good guy now, really? LOL I can't and won't. a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I hate to break it to you, but the US/UK have more or less walked away from its own people as well.

Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vance2

There aren't any good guys left in positions that matter much.

Have you noticed how "grassroots" is anything but that?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

There was no war

Only because they took control of the US so effortlessly a year before ww1 when the central reserve bank was created after a secret meeting at Jekyll Island.

The great depression was a manufactured event after which Smedley Butler was offered $200 million (in those days' money) to overthrow the American government and become the leader of the fascist states of America.

Who had that kind of money in those times?

Why was it hushed up and largely forgotten?

Looking back in history, did whoever attempted to overtly control the US succeed anyway through the MIC and the most effective propaganda campaign (MSM and Hollywood) the world has ever seen?

How many countries has the US invaded since?

How many governments has the US overthrown since?

Why was the plan always been to destabilize the middle East even back then?

If the only way to rule the world without risk of rebellion by the people for the people is to rule it from the shadows so the people never know who is ruling over them who is behind the curtain.

Which institutions and organizations would they need to have total control over in order to pull the strings so effectively?

Why are they deliberately running your country, and others, into the ground?

Who is responsible for the extreme polarization that has been manufactured so very recently in modern history?

Why are ALL of your politicians playing by those rules and making sure the world goes down a darker road regardless of which "side" appears to be in control every 4 years?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

2nd stringers at best.

Tell me, who created these Islamic extremists you speak of?

Do you know the history of the last 100 years wrt the middle East?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Only because they took control of the US so effortlessly a year before ww1 when the central reserve bank was created after a secret meeting at Jekyll Island.

Finally, someone besides me realizes this truth of what happened then. They hijacked our financial system and gave it over to the capitalists and financiers. I have been harping on the criminality of the 16th and 17th amendments for the past 7 years now and decided that everyone thought I was nuts.

Finally, someone else besides me has realized this. Those sons of bitches in DC don't work for us.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you but I agree with you......that wasn't the point I was making, quite obviously.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Ah, my bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Had seen this video, Libya was en enemy of the US/West for a long time. I remember before the war we had our tv stations interviewing people in Lybia, how bad Gaddafi was and so making the people warmed up and ok with this war basically.
The media in our western country's are always pro-war and are complicit. We had millions of refugees after in the EU, and they still come on boats risking their lives. As Ghadaffi said when Libya falls you remove a buffer and open the gates to Europe with people from Africa coming to the EU, but it seems like in the US they want people coming here!

It's a damn shame, we made that country like HELL! same with Iraq and Syria. And no shame, remorse, guilt after, nothing!

So most of the EU is also captured by the same power.

edit on 26-3-2024 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I have been asking that same question, since 2003, when I first joined ATS.

That question may never be answered, especially if people stop asking...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join