It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shaman wrote the song Requiem dedicated to the victims of the terrorist attack in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

The Russian singer Shaman, within 24 hours after the terrorist attack, wrote the song Requiem - a dedication to all the innocent victims of the terrible terrorist attack.
The lyrics to "Requiem" by Shaman express a deep sense of despair and grief over the brutal violence and loss of innocent lives. The song calls for the strength of faith and prayer, and at the same time it expresses the determination not to give in and to continue to fight for justice.
Just turn on English subtitles on your video.

I don't believe this can happen
Just take it and brutally kill
Someone's life, like a candle, should be extinguished
I don't believe…
This pain in my soul cannot be relieved
But I know that we can't be broken
And we can no longer retreat
From now on
Forever in every heart of Russia
03/22/24

God
Help us sinners
We can't do it without you
Our faith and prayer will help us
We will never forget
In our heart forever
We will remember this day until the end

I don't know what to become
To take it and shoot it point blank
To take the lives of innocents
I don't know…
This pain in my soul cannot be relieved
But I know that we can't be broken
And we can no longer retreat
From now on
03/22/24

God
Help us sinners
We can't do it without you
Our faith and prayer will help us
We will never forget
In our heart forever
We will remember this day until the end

I don't believe this can happen
Just take it and brutally kill
Someone's life is like putting out a candle
I don't believe…

03/22/24

Thanks for the sympathy.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Sympathy for all those injured and murdered by ISIS terrorist scum goes without saying.

R.I.P to the dead.

But the fact of the matter is your leaders have to ask themselves.

Whats the difference between the horrible crap those nasty bastards perpetrated on innocent civilians.

Compared to the horrendous acts of depravity being carried out in Ukraine by way of the Russian invasion?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Shaman? Isn't it this guy whose song Ya Ruskiy was played loud days and nights in Navalny's cell to torture him? Russia has Shaman, the US has Glen Benton. I don't know whose music is more terrible. The former is a mediocre artist nobody payed attention to until Putin began his "special operation" in Ukraine and then he became a national bard in the service of state propaganda. The latter is a self proclaimed Satanist "singing songs" whose only use was torturing Iraqi prisoners.

It would really be easier to sympathize with the Russian populace if their leader didn't cynically use the tragedy for his own political gains. The way he tries to frame Ukrainians in that now proven beyond doubt ISIS attack is really pathetic. One more evidence that the citizens are merely tools for him.
edit on 25-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Please explain your words "...continue to fight for justice...."
What "justice?"
And who's justice?

Keep in mind that justice has two levels: Justice in the eyes of the explainer who will stop at literally nothing to have the situation in a certain, willful way, and justice in the eye of a sage beholder watching from a safe position.
edit on 25-3-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   
One of the terrorists, Rustam Azhiev, turned out to be a citizen of Ukraine; he fought in 2022 as part of the Ukrainian army.

“The Ukrainian Embassy in Tajikistan, whose ambassador Valery Evdokimov was the former head of the Ukrainian Intelligence Service, openly recruited citizens of Tajikistan to carry out terrorist attacks in Crocus City,” said Tajik intelligence officer Colonel Bakhtiyor Rakhmonov.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Really?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Fake image supposedly proving that these terrorists are from ISIS. Sign on a hand with an extended index finger. This sign is shown exclusively with the right hand, since the left hand is “sinful and weak” in Islam. The fact that the image is not mirrored is proven by the inscription on the flag. It is written correctly.
The photo at the top left is not of Rustam Azhiev.
Complete fakes.

In addition, the opinion was just expressed that ISIS is fighting in the ranks of the Ukrainian army)))
edit on 25-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Fake because you say so, somebody who knows so much about Islam. LoL

ISIS committed that attack RussianTroll.

There is no real doubt about that fact now.

They have claimed responsibility ffs.

Deal with it.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with ISIS terrorists and the Russian scum invaders.

Edit:

In addition, the opinion was just expressed that ISIS is fighting in the ranks of the Ukrainian army)))

So its ISIS now as well as the Nazis?

That's just bullcrap, how very consistent of you.

edit on 25-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I came here to offer my condolences for those that were killed by ISIS in the terrorist attack.
Its a shame RT that you've tried to turn it into a propaganda piece already...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wan't there a Muslim/radicalised chap discovered in our UK army not that long ago? Sometime last year I believe.
Tried looking for a link, can't find one. Maybe I have 'brain fog'.
These radicalised muslims have infiltrated everywhere in my view.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I heard in the news today that ISIS is threatening Russia with more terrorist attacks. So there will probably be more of tragic incidents like this one and with each one, Putin will vow revenge against... Ukrainians.

Now more ear torture from Shaman. "My Fight" - Putler's favorite song:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The fellow that escaped from gaol hanging on to the bottom of the truck was a radicalised Muslim Jane.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I didn't know about this, thanks for the info!

Any Russian soldier who has experience fighting ISIS would know that the actual ISIS terrorists have a different gait when walking. But these guys fired with precise shots, not spraying wildly. They also left the premises in a hurry, making a clean exit, they didn't leave behind any calling card saying it was them.

Terrorism is always committed on the behalf of some interested party, who steps up to take credit for it. But there was a noticeable delay before America announced that it was ISIS. Only reason why "ISIS" took credit for it was to distract the public, and arguably, in a bid to become relevant again.

There's a clip shot from the balcony floating around, I first saw it on Rybar/Telegram, then later RT posted it, but I don't know if the West has tried to debunk it.

At any rate, Colin P. Clarke, a counterterrorism expert, admitted, “This was not an attack by some radicalized guys acting on their own. This was not their first rodeo — the way they shot, the way they spaced out from each other, the way they moved.” archive.is...

So the assertion that the terrorists were trained by NATO/US shouldn't be hastily dismissed, without at least consulting military experts about it.
edit on 25-3-2024 by GogolJoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GogolJoker

But there was a noticeable delay before America announced that it was ISIS.

You do realise that the US security services informed Russia of a possible extremist attack?

Which they appear to have disregarded or chosen to ignore.

ISIS has taken responsibility, and America did not announce it persay, "Amaq" did.

The terror group took responsibility for the attack in a short statement published by ISIS-affiliated news agency Amaq on Telegram on Friday.

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.reuters.com...
edit on 25-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

ISIS terrorists are ideological suicide bombers. They sacrifice their lives with suicide vests. They are not interested in money; they die for an idea, not for money. Now in Russia all the acquaintances of all the terrorists have been identified. They say that none of them have ever been religious people; they did not even observe daily prayer.
All of them, as shown in the interrogation videos, did it for money. They were promised 500,000 rubles. 250,000 rubles were transferred to the card in advance. All financial flows have been identified.
They are not ideological ISIS members. They are simple mercenaries for money.

Moreover, a true Muslim will never kill during the holy month of Ramadan. This is haram for them.

They are trying to push another fake from the CIA and MI6 onto us all, a typical “false flag” terrorist attack.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The lyrics are terrible. Like something a 13-year-old girl would write.

Let us know when Pu**y Riot gets something out on it.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I have your response in my inbox. But it's not in the thread. I don't know what to think.((((

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
They are not interested in money; they die for an idea, not for money.
Yes, that is what it means to possess an ideology, the idea as the driving force, ideological struggle is synonymous with a war of ideas.

It's taught in Islam to embrace death and not love the world, similar to how monks kept skulls in front of them as a reminder. Radical Islam takes sound teachings (to not fear dying) and exaggerates them (to die for an idea).

"Those who fear death and love life’s vanities are in a state of spiritual stagnation." (St. Paisios)

They say that none of them have ever been religious people; they did not even observe daily prayer.
That speaks volumes!

All of them, as shown in the interrogation videos, did it for money.
Yeah, that part couldn't have been coerced by their interrogators. But we shouldn't take these terrorists at their word either, they're just telling them what they wanted to hear, when the truth may be more terrifying.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Just forget about Inbox, my account is too new anyway and I'll have to sign out soon.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

There is a video of the detention of one of the terrorists in the forest on the border with Ukraine. In this video, a special forces soldier, most likely a Kadyrovite, at the beginning of the interrogation, cuts off part of the terrorist’s ear and forces him to eat the ear.
In the West they immediately began to cry out about cruelty. But there are 2 nuances:
1. In hot pursuit interrogation during detention, it is necessary to obtain as much information as possible about other terrorists.
2. Cutting off the ear carries a sacred part. Real Islamist terrorists believe that “Allah will drag them to heaven by the ear.” And this one just screamed in fear and pain.
By the way, for “human rights activists”. American special forces have repeatedly used bullets coated with pork fat against jihadists to prevent them from entering their paradise. Even with the killing of Osama bin Laden. So it’s not for the West to read morals to the Russians.

I read Paisius the Holy Mountain very often. Especially his prediction about the future of our world and Constantinople. I have 5 volumes of his works at home.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join