It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Net Worth Jumps By $3.5 Billion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Not sure you saw the dozens of stories and posts about his windfall, but they’re out there.

You dont seem sure about much to be honest, and if his "windfall" is so vast I'm sure he will be able to post his bond in less than 24 hours.

Of course the whole crux is whether James can speed to Trumps properties and padlock them, before he hands his check to the clerk. Which you’ve gleefully referred to twice now.

And when that fails to materialise, what happens then?

You’re still the main act, yes. You’ve made the big effort.

Back to that strange fascination with me, I mean cheers for the free headspace and all that jazz, I'm flattered, but your just not my type.

And the Sunday thing. Still a big crutch eh ? In multiple posts now.

If you say so, it is Sunday, best to call things what they are you see.

Take Trump for instance.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

He made a very valid point, Trump can't even hold a bible the right side up and is about as pious as a concussed gerbil.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg2
a reply to: andy06shake

It always amuses me when people claim that Trump is pious. The man can't even spell the word.
Anyway, I'm getting the popcorn and beer out for tomorrow. If he can't make the bond then the New York prosecutors will pounce in a nanosecond. Excellent news, should be highly amusing to listen to the shrieks of outrage.

Ahh, here they come. More from team B who breathlessly await the gestapo tactics against the Snidely Whiplash of their day.

“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”.

Yay team B !

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

TextThere are whole forums for you to regale us with your brilliant takedown of Christianity.

If you say so, but you're the one that mentioned God i think you may find.

This thread would have zero to do with it.

Zero to do with me nether, and yet all that free head space and fascination.

Here it’s nothing but childish snark, pinching, and poking.

Do you understand the concept of projection, because you seem to be doing rather a lot.

But keep on keeping on, it’s winning !

Well if your man manages to post his bond, you can call that a win.

Lets see how that one works out for you and him.

Tick'tock, Tick'tock, ding aling aling aling.
edit on 24-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Not sure you saw the dozens of stories and posts about his windfall, but they’re out there.

You dont seem sure about much to be honest, and if his "windfall" is so vast I'm sure he will be able to post his bond in less than 24 hours.

Of course the whole crux is whether James can speed to Trumps properties and padlock them, before he hands his check to the clerk. Which you’ve gleefully referred to twice now.

And when that fails to materialise, what happens then?

You’re still the main act, yes. You’ve made the big effort.

Back to that strange fascination with me, I mean cheers for the free headspace and all that jazz, I'm flattered, but your just not my type.

And the Sunday thing. Still a big crutch eh ? In multiple posts now.

If you say so, it is Sunday, best to call things what they are you see.

Take Trump for instance.

We’ve reached a point where I can’t paint you worse than you’re painting yourself. I yield the floor.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

"Gestapo tactics'?
Oh, you mean holding someone accountable for their litany of lies, fraud and general corruption.
Yes, how dare they insist on someone being confronted with the consequences of their crimes!
If you knew anything whatsoever about the actual tactics of the Gestapo you'd know that using that term is so laughably ridiculous that it made me actually burst out laughing.
No. Do some research. But continue to be amusing in a pitiful kind of way.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Now you wish to paint me? LoL

Bit of a strange fetish going on there buddy.

Have to say no all the same.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

He made a very valid point, Trump can't even hold a bible the right side up and is about as pious as a concussed gerbil.

Not sure any of his snark was the Hawking-level event that you may have lovingly perceived.

But do go on. This is quite the team that’s forming up.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Yeah, that doesn't sound butthurt whatsoever.

Anyhoo your man cant hold Bibles the correct way up.

Just the facts Ma'am.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Now you wish to paint me? LoL

Bit of a strange fetish going on there buddy.

Have to say no all the same.

You seem to fly down this tangent a lot. Over and over.

But far from me to stop whatever fun it’s bringing you.

“Painted into a corner” - I think they started saying this in the year 1500.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

"Gestapo tactics'?
Oh, you mean holding someone accountable for their litany of lies, fraud and general corruption.
Yes, how dare they insist on someone being confronted with the consequences of their crimes!
If you knew anything whatsoever about the actual tactics of the Gestapo you'd know that using that term is so laughably ridiculous that it made me actually burst out laughing.

Chock full of phrases that a 14-year-old will always use. Up your game pal.

We’ve been over the details in a hundred posts.

No victim. No complaint except for James. No estimable damages, just a fantasy giant number. The other parties saying “nothing wrong”.

But keep on with your fantasy descriptions of it all.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Yeah, that doesn't sound butthurt whatsoever.

Anyhoo your man cant hold Bibles the correct way up.

Just the facts Ma'am.

The has really become your central theme to wrap this discussion around ?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You seem to fly down this tangent a lot. Over and over.

And yet you the one who is fascinated with me as opposed to the topic of the thread.

I'm merely responding to your guff.

But far from me to stop whatever fun it’s bringing you.

Whereas your not covered in a bit of mirth yourself.

Painted into a corner” - I think they started saying this in the year 1500.

Just you mind and not huff the stuff, its probably out of date by now for a start.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The has really become your central theme to wrap this discussion around ?

The what?

As to central themes well there is the topic of the thread.

How about that for a central theme?

Trump won't be able to post tomorrow's bond, you know it, and so does he, hence all the hyperbole and bluster.

And i think if he does we will both be very surprised.

edit on 24-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
From what I've read Trump isn't allowed to sell any shares for 6 months, so this merger isn't going to help him pay.

Could be wrong though.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So you do love Stalin's tactics in America after all. Go ahead and admit the truth here now. We already know what you do is working with the Fascists here in the West. Perhaps a card carrying member of the Cabal would NOT see the truth. The rest of world is laughing at this and seeing the Banana Republic that was the USA>

a reply to: VariedcodeSole

With this recent infusion of capital, Trump will be able to fund the bond needed to file an appeal that he'll most likely win.

So come Monday won't be a problem then in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

"Gestapo tactics'?

Chock full of phrases that a 14-year-old will always use. Up your game pal.

We’ve been over the details in a hundred posts.

No victim. No complaint except for James. No estimable damages, just a fantasy giant number. The other parties saying “nothing wrong”.

But keep on with your fantasy descriptions of it all.

*Sigh*
Oh look, another idiot who knows nothing whatsoever about this matter and who also knows nothing about the Gestapo.
Ok, time for me to put my Teacher hat on. The Gestapo were Nazi Germany's secret police. They would arrest people in the dead of night, make them vanish and then literally beat confessions out of them. Then they'd send them to a concentration camp or even an extermination camp.
So, when you use the term 'Gestapo tactics', it's blatantly obvious that you have not the faintest idea what you are talking about.
Here endeth the lesson. Now go away and get an education. First grade should be enough for your IQ.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Trolls always look so dumb don't they?

My bet is Trump will get a reprieve from the 8th Amendment. Cruel punishments and fines are unconstitutional. An Appeal that violates the COTUS is not going to stand after this event. Mark my words.

a reply to: andy06shake

It always amuses me when people claim that Trump is pious. The man can't even spell the word.
Anyway, I'm getting the popcorn and beer out for tomorrow. If he can't make the bond then the New York prosecutors will pounce in a nanosecond. Excellent news, should be highly amusing to listen to the shrieks of outrage.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

"Life's work"???
Oh come off it, Trump is a con artist and increasingly bad one at that. Did you read the fraud judgement against him, or did you just dismiss it because it's against your corrupt fat orange god? The man is very bad at business but very good at lying.

Uhhh, he only created an internet platform about a year ago which just turned into $ 3,500,000,000.00 in the last few days.

“Very bad at business”

We really don’t even need to reply to the stuff you guys write. Just read it for the all laughs we need.

But it’s double the fun so we do it anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Another one on the line of butthurt. LoL

Fishing is good this morning.

Anyhoo, and once again just for you this time, the thread is not about me or your opinion of me.

Also when did you become the spokesman for the rest of the world or what they are laughing at.

Does that pay well?

<< 1    3 >>

join