It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's now totally cool to call for a mob hit on CNN.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"Yeah, not so much him," Carville responded. "I mean, to be candid, Anderson, President Biden is not the best attack politician I've ever seen in my life, and I'll leave it at that. But there are a lot of people to do what I call 'the wet work.'"

"Sounds like a mob hit," Anderson quipped.

"Well, it's kind of, but it's paid TV and stuff like that. But yes, that's a CIA term," Carville said. "Take a guy out."

I can only hope this is the peak of Clown World and after Carville is beheaded and his lifeless body is paraded around DC things will venture back from the brink of lunacy. Oh wait, was that wrong of me to call for the death of a political opponent? it's getting more and more difficult to understand the rules of a polite society. Perhaps after Trump is killed, James can be arrested and tried as an accessory, because let's face it, this is the last resort of BAMN, and they are getting close to being that desperate.

So as this is a difficult area to traverse, I think we do need to understand if there is a line and where it shouldn't be crossed.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Carvile just trying to be relevant again after all these years. He craves that.

(post by network dude removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I can only hope this is the peak of Clown World and after Carville is beheaded and his lifeless body is paraded around DC things will venture back from the brink of lunacy. Oh wait, was that wrong of me to call for the death of a political opponent? it's getting more and more difficult to understand the rules of a polite society. Perhaps after Trump is killed, James can be arrested and tried as an accessory, because let's face it, this is the last resort of BAMN, and they are getting close to being that desperate.

So as this is a difficult area to traverse, I think we do need to understand if there is a line and where it shouldn't be crossed.

First, I need to say the guy is an idiot.

This does have me thinking though. My vision of a civil war would not be the typical battles in the streets. We could see a very large group of Americans who lost total confidence in the justice system at all levels. He talks about a mob hit on Trump, I think we will see hits on these deranged individuals who have weaponized the justice system.

They seem to act like they are untouchable in some safety bubble. They say what they say, do what they do, and then go out and have a nice dinner with the wife all happy in their actions. It will not be the CIA, or the Mob...But some pissed-off person walks up to the back of this ass and BAM! saying nothing just walks away into the night...end of story.

edit on x31Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:54:14 -0500202482America/ChicagoSat, 23 Mar 2024 10:54:14 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

the best way to set an example that others will follow is to begin assaulting the news stations. A couple of those go up in flames or the executives' cars go up in flames, there will be some folks changing their tune. Of course, these would be peaceful fires, the kind liberal media has covered before. Mostly peaceful fires.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I love the dichotomy in this situation.

They say it and it’s the funniest, snappiest thing ever. Everybody chuckles and guffaws like it’s the best joke all day.

Then they hear someone say something sort of dicey about them, and they cry like little babies with their teat in a wringer.

It’s always that, like clockwork …… badass or big bad punk when they run their mouth …… big babies and scared old ladies when they get a little back their way.

What kind of man could be proud of this ? Most of the dem-left apparently.

edit on 23-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

at least they are consistent.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: network dude

First, I need to say the guy is an idiot.

This does have me thinking though. My vision of a civil war would not be the typical battles in the streets. We could see a very large group of Americans who lost total confidence in the justice system at all levels. He talks about a mob hit on Trump, I think we will see hits on these deranged individuals who have weaponized the justice system.

They seem to act like they are untouchable in some safety bubble. They say what they say, do what they do, and then go out and have a nice dinner with the wife all happy in their actions. It will not be the CIA, or the Mob...But some pissed-off person walks up to the back of this ass and BAM! saying nothing just walks away into the night...end of story.

It would be too bad if the lust for absolute power by the dems was so filthy, that they would never allow a peaceful solution like secession or any other creative solution.

The way they juice Biden up until he rants like Hitler, and seek to jail Trump and anyone who ever associated with or agreed with him, shows a terrible vision of pre-communist takeovers every time they’ve happened.

It’s looking more and more like they would much rather kill half the people in the country for limitless power, rather than anything peaceful where their hated enemies still exist.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hearing Carville talk so casually about murdering people should come as no surprise. He spent a lot of time with the Clintons.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am outraged by this metaphor!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Exactly, if Trump said this it would be a threat to democracy lol

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

imagine if he used the term "bloodbath". //shivers//

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So you took what was said in the interview literally?

What makes more sense calling for someone to be killed in a public venue or using "wet work " as an allusion to tie back to the not being the best attack president.

Personally I think any hurt feelz over this are just as much a clownshow as people that try turn Trump using bloodbath into some Red Wedding like plot .

Meanwhile, both candidates continue to do a great job enjoying their time in the Swamp.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

No. he's saying if anything remotely similar had been said on the right, the left would absolutely claim it should be taken seriously given the MANY examples of them doing so.

RE: "bloodbath"

DERP

edit on 3 23 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: opethPA

No. he's saying if anything remotely similar had been said on the right, the left would absolutely claim it should be taken seriously given the MANY examples of them doing so.

RE: "bloodbath"

DERP

Sure, that's it.
Just like your derp was way late since I already said the bloodbath thing is a clowshow also.

(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So President's don't have absolute immunity?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Is Carville running for President?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Is Alex Jones?
Mike Lindell?
Lin Wood?

edit on 3 23 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
TRUMP Knows Best!

Who is the runner up besides him?
Biden? And how and why? What is really going on here?
Another LBJ/RFK CIA hit setup?
edit on 3 23 24 by CataclysmicRockets because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join