It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifestation and presence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Eternity and omniscience:

That which is eternal and alknowing participates in all times, all the time. Awareness of every second, every minute, every hour, every year of all times is present at all times, without exception. All is known and all is seen all times. The totality of history, to us future past and present is observed from the position the eternal and alknowing takes. Even more so, the totality of history, to us future past and present manifests because of the position of the eternal and alknowing.

You could say there are (at least) two pillars based on eternity and omniscience:

Manifestation and presence. The two go hand in hand.

That which is eternal but not omniscient is not present and cannot be present.
That which is omniscient but not eternal is not present and cannot be present.

The present is present because its nature is presence. The nature of eternity is presence. Omniscience refers obviously to awareness of all times.

What do you think follows?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

Tomorrow does. And then we'll be discussing this-day as past. Yep. That's our future. Today.

You'll see tomorrow. Eternity is time, time is eternal. There is but 1 consciousness..the eternal "ALL".

To manifest nothing into something? Nothing is something already. The greater "ALL", God, whatever.

That which is all conscious, must be constant, no variables. Time is never ending. As stated. You'll be pondering today, tomorrow...and we'll be discussing it as yesterday.

If "that which IS" is already here, gone and still yet coming? I'd say that's "the" omniscient ..present in all intelligence. Both, necessary.

✌️
edit on 03243731America/ChicagoFri, 22 Mar 2024 22:08:37 -050008202400000037 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Tomorrow came today.

Every person is a part of time in itself, if we didn't were time we wouldn't be. I'm a clock. Knowing my date of birth people can know from me what day it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Incorrect. I see you've a way to go yet in the Esoteric.

Today...is tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

There is no present. The millisecond you think is present is over and now is past.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

Eternity is the present.

top topics

join