It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Crocus Concert Hall Attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The question here is :

Why would the US assist Russia in such a manner when it is using Ukraine as a proxy in the current conflict?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Terrorist going wild, the states of affairs in the world right now, with an incapacitated US president, is encouraging terrorist groups to get bold.

This will not be the first or the last, with an open border and terrorist coming into the US is only a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The Russians actually gave alot of assistance when the US was fighting in Afghanistan. They assisted in multiple ways from helping US troops with introductions to difrent tribes in Afghanistan to shipping material through Russia to American troops fighting in Afghanistan. It was in their best interests as well as having terrorists in Afghanistan left them open to reprisals as we can see here.
edit on 3/22/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

A brave answer.

It would appear TPTB want to kick off a global conflict by poking the bear.

This alone will not start a war. Perhaps a spy vs spy war for sure.

One step closer.

edit on 22-3-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

A brave answer.

It would appear TPTB want to kick off a global conflict by poking the bear.

This alone will not start a war. Perhaps a spy vs spy war for sure.

One step closer.

No this this is a group of Islamist that hope they can get Russia to stop supporting Assad in Syria. This is Isis way of telling Russia it will only get worse unless you leave Syria.
edit on 3/22/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Apparently Joe Biden and Hunter personally did this?

FFS?

"White Hat" INTEL says a "Black Swan" is coming this year. But I think they're referring to the USA.

Barack related perhaps?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Maybe, maybe not.

More info is needed either way.

Still, can you answer my question?

Why would the US assist Russia in such a manner when it is using Ukraine as a proxy in the current conflict?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

So, the US knew about this attack.
They publicly warned people not to attend public events.
If so then I think its fairly safe to say they've warned Russian intelligence services as well.

Just what are you trying to say the US has done wrong?

Like God, the U.S. lets things happen that could be stopped.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
a reply to: Kenzo

It looks like a Muslim terrorist attack at first glance. It could be a prelude to the unrest in Caucasus. The timing is suspicious though; right after the elections. It could be a false flag operation. FSB was allegedly blowing up apartment buildings in various cities of Russia during the Chechen wars to have a reason to bomb Grozny. Perhaps, Putin plans to tighten his grip on the Russian society and strengthen the police state.

I wouldn't totally exclude Ukrainians although they seem to be unlikely culprits. It could also be some spontaneous opposition to Putin, new dissidents, who figured out that "noons against Putin" are too soft and it's time to start the reign of terror.

Time will tell although, given the usual nature of Russian "investigations", we might never learn the truth.

And now... since everyone is oh so sorry, I will say something totally disgraceful:

No condolences from me. I don't feel sad and I don't feel sympathy for the victims. They were dancing and celebrating while their fellow countrymen were murdering Ukrainian people. Maybe some of them were dancing on the Red Square too. So... honestly... **** them. Now proceed to throw rotten apples and tomatoes.

Congratulations you just went full retard.

Well good thing you don’t speak for the rest of Poland.

And I’m sure my Polish friends would look at you stupid seeing you cheering on for any civilians from ANY country getting round up and mowed down cold blooded terrorist style in a hall.

Regardless of any view/harsh criticisms on any country or situations around the world.

Straight up going in shooting at innocent civilians cowardly in a concert hall terrorist style is a no go. No matter the country.

Period.

No sane person cheers at civilian casualties from any side. Period. In any conflict. No matter if you’re involved in the conflict or not. Harsh criticisms or not.

It’s not only twisted, it’s being completely brain dead stupid.

And a scumbag piece of sh*t cheering on any civilian casualties and deaths from any country.

edit on 22-3-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Freeborn

So, the US knew about this attack.
They publicly warned people not to attend public events.
If so then I think its fairly safe to say they've warned Russian intelligence services as well.

Just what are you trying to say the US has done wrong?

Like God, the U.S. lets things happen that could be stopped.

Don't think there was anything they could do. They let the Russians know and Putin called it propaganda and said it should be ignored. Once Putin said it wouldn't happen that assured it did.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Isis has claimed responsibility.

The same Isis that was created, armed, and trained by the CIA, Obama, and McCain.

Deployed in Libya for the Arab Spring then sent to Syria to get Assad before they went native and rampaged across Iraq.

That'd be the one. Can't say they aren't well armed and trained now with taxpayer funded equipment left conveniently in their backyard.
When you think there's no reason for certain things that transpire, or that it's just happenstance, I guarantee you that there is definitely a reason or purpose for it.

Especially the "drop the ball" situations that bewilder us all.

Just wait until the real reason these criminal invaders are being literally transported into our country is revealed. There won't be any denying it at some point. Probably when it's too far gone to remedy I'd imagine.

We are close. Like, very.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Sure Jan...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I wonder what Russia will do with them once they get arrested, will they have a day in court? with a tax payer public servant? like in the US?

Nope they will be torture and dispose like the inhuman trash they are.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I wonder what Russia will do with them once they get arrested, will they have a day in court? with a tax payer public servant? like in the US?

Nope they will be torture and dispose like the inhuman trash they are.

Well since the FSB is going to be involved I'm sure car batteries and beatings are in their future. Imagine they were torturing Ukrainians and they like them alot better than Muslims.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There isn’t any official details yet. IMO any finger pointing is premature. We’ll see.

Sad for the victims. I know people from all kinds of backgrounds and ethnicities. When someone cheers for civilians deaths, it’s just next level stupid.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: 19Bones79

Intelligence services frequently share information on pending terrorist attacks - nobody wants to see helpless civilians
massacred

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well this is a new twist, is rumors that Ukranian special forces were the ones that did the attack.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Islamic State has claimed it carried out the attack on a concert venue near Moscow, the group's Telegram channel says.

It said it had attacked a large gathering of Christians in Krasnogorsk on the outskirts of Moscow.
news.sky.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm not saying that Ukraine aren't behind it, but it'd be incredibly stupid of them if it is.
They would lose a lot of public support which in turn will effect how much support they receive from NATO aligned governments.

And that's the same reason I wouldn't totally discount the suggestion that it was a Russian false flag.
Same as Ukraine being responsible, unlikely but possible.

At present it does seem like IS or some other Islamic extremist terror group carried out the attack.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
No doubt the usual suspects will dismiss this.

American officials have been quick to confirm that the US has intelligence confirming the Islamic State claim it carried out the attack in Moscow.

The BBC’s US news partner CBS has spoken to a source familiar with the intelligence, who says there has been a steady stream of information - dating back to November - about IS wanting to strike in Russia.

Some highly specific information was passed on to the Russian government, despite the frosty relations between Washington and Moscow.

It has not been confirmed, but it is likely, that this is information that was referred to in the state department warning two weeks ago: Americans in Moscow were told to avoid large gatherings, and specifically warned about concerts.

The State Department said the US was "monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings”. The warning did not at that time name the group it was referring to.

www.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join