It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Social goes public, be careful not to lose your money

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So the DJT price fell another $10 as soon as the market opened on Monday morning. The stock is now worth no more then it was before the merger announcement in March. The entire premium that resulted from that news has been wiped out. Slaughter.

Anyone still holding on to DJT stock and hoping for a turnaround had better read this eye-opening Forbes analysis of what its matket potential really is.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It’s sort of interesting how ‘concerned’ people are about other peoples money. But than again, there’s a certain species that think other peoples money is theres, so I guess I understand…

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
It’s sort of interesting how ‘concerned’ people are about other peoples money. But than again, there’s a certain species that think other peoples money is theres, so I guess I understand…

I’d say it’s more about the cult mentality.

Money is just the vehicle this time.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I too, am concerned about the RNC.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well well well, California just gave me 70 dollars. Think I’ll give it to Trump.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well well well, California just gave me 70 dollars. Think I’ll give it to Trump.

Probably a good move, he lives off of OPM.
And if you ever donated to that dude online. He may already be taking a sniff of your bank account monthly by default.
Personally I’d open an acorns account or something similar, and save it.
Acorns is a cool way to invest in yourself as opposed to others who don’t give a crap about you.
You almost dont realize you are Investing. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
And here we are at $34.26 (yesterday’s closing price) as the market opens today.

Thats almost $3 below its closing price on March 22 before the Truth Social deal was sealed.

So much for the Trump effect on the stock market.

With the electoral effects of this (imagine the pissed-off Trump supporters who bought the stock before it tanked) combined with the mess he's made of his stance on abortion and the enormous legal jeopardy in which he now stands, I wonder what chance he now has at the polls in November.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I don't follow the Dow as a general thing, but DWAC/Truth Social has got me checking its stock price daily. Quite a ride!

$15.05

That was yesterday’s closing price. Now $14.85 in after-hours trading.

The market has spoken, and Donald Trump is a busted flush.

edit on 11/4/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
All true patriots need to cash in on the Truth Social stock now that the price is so low.

as they say.....buy low, sell high....now's your chance to cash in biggly.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Update:

DJT stock down significantly again today. The company has lost billions in the inflated initial value.

I have now closed my short positions on DJT and want to thank all the Trump fans and MAGA for all the money. I assure you, your money will be better used by me than Trump.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yet they are ready to release 21 million more shares of stock. Also, at the very end of the article talking about how bad it is you will find....

Link

But if the stock price holds high enough for the company to issue earnout shares, Trump and other insiders could be in line to receive a windfall worth more than $1 billion at current trading prices.

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002024-04-15T12:39:09-05:001209 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Yet they are ready to release 21 million more shares of stock. Also, at the very end of the article talking about how bad it is you will find....

Link

But if the stock price holds high enough for the company to issue earnout shares, Trump and other insiders could be in line to receive a windfall worth more than $1 billion at current trading prices.

Thank you for highlighting why this is a scam to take money away from the investor foolish to invest. So yes, you are right, Trump and other insides will get rich of the MAGA base assuming it stays above a certain threshold.

If I recall, if the stock stays above 17 or 18 dollars per share for 20 consecutive days, Trump and the other insiders get their payout.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

Where is the scam? All stocks are a gamble...every one.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
My God, opportunities abound....

new streaming social media network on the horizon!!

www.reuters.com...

www.pcmag.com...

get in on the ground floor.....if you snooze, you lose.
edit on 16-4-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

It is not a scam. It is how it works. You make it sound like Trump and Co are trying to screw people.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It was totally a scam, only the most gullible Trump supporters would be blind enough not to see it. Donald was posting all over truth social bragging about what a great company it was and how well it was doing, which he knew was a lie. He’ll be lucky if he doesn’t have a class action law suit filed against him for this.

The saddest thing about it is there is probably a lot of loyal MAGA’s who lost a heap of money from this, yet most of them will probably still support him… text book cult mentality.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

every stock out there is a scam right now, our stock market is so over inflated thanks to something like 10 years of pumping govt money into it the situation terrifies me.

I remember back just before obama it was a regular topic of concern, then sometime after quantitative easing started that topic became verboten.

Course I also remember when we were told daily that the stock market under bush jr wasnt a good indicator of economic health... now its considered a banner marker for economic health.

guess it depends on what you believe.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

But the MAGA are all White Supremacists....they are not trading on the Dow..

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's not to late to cash in. Lots of people are sayin that Truth social and the accompanying streaming platform is about to take off again. The stock is still priced right for even the small investor.

ir.tmtgcorp.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There was a song I remember my dad used to play when I was a kid. Was called ‘Green, green graph of home’. Or something like that. No posts today? Weird…

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join