It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton Reveals She Has Cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

It's already been said on another thread.

Quite unbelievable.

And sad.

I'd say more, but......

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Its not that unheard of, very lucky really.

With middle aged women, there’s sometimes misdiagnosed ovarian cysts.

They go in and can see it’s something different as they’re removing it.

The forms of cancer are typically rare whereas ovarian cysts are not.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It’s Kate Windsor isn’t it?

I hope she recovers and try’s alternative treatments too.

I remember hearing we all have cancer but our immune system usually takes it out before it gets chance to spread. Don’t know how true that is, but it made me wonder. The body is an amazing healer if given the chance.

Supposedly yes we all have ‘cancer’ so to speak, but in todays toxic feasting foods it’s allowed to propagate and explode into uncontrollable magnitudes of evil pestilence.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Did anyone notice how the trees , leaves and grass wheee never moving when outside ? Wind etc ? I think it’s AI

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Maybe, it wasn't windy?

I really give up on you folk.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Absolutely not, unfortunately it fits the pattern...

Some have the royal scepter so far up their rear, they can't see the crapshow that's unfolding...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Ahem.

Some can't see beyond their nose?

It's done.

This woo woo is done.

Carry on regardless?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Concerning the royals I think there is alot of woowoo to come.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Sad to hear, and best wishes for a full recovery, of course.

But....

Am I mistaken, or did not the "official" Palace report, specifically, that Kate's surgery was not cancer-related?

Perhaps I have gotten lost in the PR "spin"?

Or somebody.....lied?

They often do biopsies after surgery and it was apparently discovered then. So the surgery had nothing to do with cancer however it exposed the fact that she had it. Do to catching it early thanks to the surgery her chances of full recovery were greatly improved. So the surgery probably saved her life sane they can start trying to kill the cancer before it gets established

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Haven't we had quite enough insane woo woo already?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I think this whole fiasco did bring to light some important things. Namely the fact that BP and KP were actively lying to their people and British media was helping to facilitate it. This really only started to snowball when it was revealed the Royals were releasing doctored photos. And that was only discovered due to the due diligence of non-British media.

We can also point to the double standards in how Kate and Meghan were treated as proof that Meghan was right all along.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Exactly... so much so it starts looking like a pattern....

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

We can also point to the double standards in how Kate and Meghan were treated as proof that Meghan was right all along.

Could you elaborate on this please?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So how does the Magna Carta work again? If Kate dies, Harry and William joust to the death to decide who wins the prize and the hand in marriage of Lady Markle? Then Meghan and the winner go on to be the NEW Prince and Princess of the Whales? And how again does it effect the line of succession that the new heirs to the throne will be straight hood Prince Archibald and Lady Lilibeth who are black!? How exciting UK law is!!

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wishing Kate, the Princess of Wales a succesful and complete recovery.
As somebody already pointed out, first the Queen, then Charles, now Kate..... but there's also Fergie, Duchess of York..... for those over the Pond in case you don't know, she's the ex-wife of Andrew...... she was the first to come out about her masectomy and then they discovered she has a particularly agressive type of melanoma and that was in January too. So that makes 3 fighting the big C and our late Queen had bone cancer apparently.
If this is just one family....... then the Jab=berwocky has a lot to answer for.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

little miss whiny princess markel meghan was known as whiny Bee-Otch long before she married harry. and i highly doubt it went down like her and harry claim.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It is also rumoured that Camilla is fighting breast cancer...yet to be proven.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234

Did anyone notice how the trees , leaves and grass wheee never moving when outside ? Wind etc ? I think it’s AI

It's either a cgi/green screen background, or real but perhaps a walled garden with no breeze or it IS A.I.

I was watching the reflection of her sleeve on the bench which seemed odd and also wondering what happened to her mole/beauty spot. If it's covered with make-up, why would we have seen it before?

Her hand movements tell me it's real, but perhaps if it IS A.I. then it is just the face that has been changed with a body double to sit there and speak the lines.

My big question is, why the fake pics and an apparent video of her "out and about" BEFORE this video comes out?

A desperate attempt to deal with collateral damage but I'm sure it will draw continued scrutiny.

For added reference: This Kate Middleton lookalike is so good even her kids couldn't tell which one is the real Kate
edit on 22/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Then stop reading , it’s been really windy in uk especially this time of year

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I agree but her hand movements were the same all the time , no difference.
They mentioned the kings diagnosis right away , why hide hers for so long and as you say , do a see her in public stunt .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join