It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYAG Letitia James Prepares to Begin Seizing TRUMP Assets Even Though There Was No Crime.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thursday, March 21, 2024

When campaigning to become Attorney General of New York state, Letitia James promised she would bring Donald Trump to his knees, one way or another, if elected A.G..

The people of New York elected her, and James found a crooked Judge who was willing to violate his oath and the U.S. Constitution. Judge Arthur Engoron proceeded to make up false allegations against Trump enterprises, hold a trial without a jury, and summarily find Donald Trump's business (which is based in New York) GUILTY of "fraud".

Together, Engoron and James arbitrarily decided to punish the Trump family by making them come up with $454 Million dollars, in order to keep their New York properties. Like most Real Estate tycoons, the Trump family does not have that much cash. So beginning this coming Monday, March 25th James will begin by seizing Trump-owned properties in Westchester, New York.

NY AG James moves to seize Trump assets in Westchester as $464M plus interest fraud bond deadline looms

New York Attorney General Letitia James may have her sights set on Donald Trump’s Westchester golf course and Seven Springs estate as he struggles to pony up a bond on his $464 million judgment last month for civil fraud.

Shortly after Judge Arthur Engoron handed down his Feb. 16 verdict against Trump in the case, James’ team formally registered the judgments in Westchester County, indicating that his properties there may be in jeopardy, documents reveal.

James’ team made the filing on March 6 without providing a name of specific Trump assets or a reason for doing so. Trump’s properties there include Trump National Golf Club Westchester as well as the 212-acre Seven Springs estate.
Source: nypost.com...

This has to be a first for the United States of America. A state's Attorney General conspiring with a Judge, to steal money from an innocent entity/person. In this case, the extortion theft amount is a whopping $464 million.... almost half a BILLION $$$ dollars!

If what this evil duo are doing is LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONAL, there probably nothing that can be done to stop it, and other business owners in New York state and similar states, should think about playing it safe, and moving out.

If what James and Engoron are doing to Donald Trump (and family) is NOT Legal and/or Constitutional, the U.S. Supreme Court needs to put a stop to their actions, and reverse/cancel the judgements.

It's now sinking-in that Attorney General Letitia James and Judge Arthur Engoron are willing to severely damage Themselves, the Trump family, Trump Enterprises Employees, and the Reputation of New York, over NON-EXISTENT CRIMES. "Insane" is too mild. What's a more appropriate term for these two crazies?

-WeMustCare

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
in that rush to "get" trump NYC has killed itself.

Who is going to be willing to invest there in commercial real estate knowing that if they cross the state govt, they will be taken to CIVIL court (lower standard of evidence), then slapped with an unreasonable fine. Half a billion, no bond company can cover that and no bond company is going to pony up the dough when they are the third or 4th company, who is going to sign up for that heavy of a risk.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
All I know is I need more popcorn.

Not often free entertainment comes along.

The words I would use is bat sh!t crazy at this point. I'm telling ya....it's going to be a long hot summer.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

This is just the democrats using antiquated laws to punish political opponents.

QED

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Thursday, March 21, 2024

If what this evil duo are doing is LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONAL, there probably nothing that can be done to stop it, and other business owners in New York state and similar states, should think about playing it safe, and moving out.

-WeMustCare

Those other business owners could always just decide to obey the law.

Seems like a much easier solution, to me.

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

When District Attorneys and Attorneys General don't obey the law, then there is no law.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Don't worry, the Governor of New York will once again remind her people that as long as they are seen as law-abiding citizens they won't be targeted. This is really only a problem for Donald Trump... isn't it?

Grant Cardone: I Won’t Invest in NYC Real Estate Following the Trump Ruling

On Feb. 16, New York’s Judge Arthur Engoron found former President Donald Trump guilty of fraud, ordering him to pay $355 million and temporarily barring him from his New York-based business. The implications of this ruling could extend far beyond Trump’s pockets, according to Grant Cardone, private equity fund manager and real estate investor.

“If this ruling and the penalty do not get overturned, it could become a precedent that means all borrowers everywhere are at risk of the same thing happening to them,” Cardone, who will be hosting the 10X Growth Conference 2024 in April, told GOBankingRates.

link

Large investors are already signaling their lack of faith in New York following the political persecution of Donald Trump. This is clearly not a good situation for New York and New York City that are already struggling for property investments.

New York City Housing Shortage Highlights Need For More Development

A recently released study confirms what every New Yorker knows; the demand for housing is outstripping supply and rents are climbing as a result.

New York City’s net rental vacancy rate was 1.41% in 2023, the lowest vacancy rate since 1968 and a significant decline from 2021 when the rate was 4.54%, according to the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development’s Housing and Vacancy Survey. Conducted in partnership with the U.S. Census Bureau every three years since 1965, the survey showed an even lower vacancy rate, under 1%, for rents below $2,399.

Forbes

Lack of investor confidence in a market that is already severely struggling has further reached implications than just real estate welth. As people are struggling to find affordable housing in NYC they are starting to turning on each other; and unfortunate the law abiding have few resources at their disposal.

NY homeowner arrested after changing locks on alleged squatters, report says

homeowner in New York City was taken away in handcuffs after she tried to change the locks on her home to keep out a group of alleged squatters, ABC 7 reported.

Adele Andaloro told the outlet she is the owner of a million-dollar home in Flushing, Queens, which she inherited from her parents.

Once inside, Andaloro found two men inside who claimed to be tenants. These individuals then allegedly called the police on her.

When officers arrived, they asked the men to prove their resident status. While Andaloro had the property deed in hand, neither individual could present leasing documents to back up their claims.

After that encounter, Andaloro reportedly called a locksmith to change the locks on the house. Minutes after having the locks changed, the two men returned and called police, reportedly saying Andaloro had illegally evicted them.

Police then arrested Andaloro for the illegal eviction.

I'm really fearful that these people are going to get away with stealing my home," Andaloro told ABC 7.

link

Adele Andaloro will be lucky if all that happens to her is the NYC sectioned theft of her property. Others in her position aren't as lucky.

Squatters suspected of killing woman in NYC apartment, stuffing her body in duffle bag, police sources say

NEW YORK -- Police sources are revealing more details about a murder mystery in Manhattan.

They say the Joint Fugitive Task Force is hunting for two suspects after Nadia Vitels, 52, was killed inside her mother's New York City apartment.

It happened in the Kips Bay neighborhood. Sources say the suspects were squatters.

Police sources say Vitels didn't know when she went to the apartment that two squatters had been living there. When she arrived, she could be seen on surveillance video coming and going from the apartment.

Police believe the two suspects returned to the apartment after Vitels arrived, surprised and killed her by beating her to death.

link

I never really believed in the TDS meme so many throw around. But when a state purposely makes an already dangerously depressed market even worse just to "get" Donald Trump it can make a believer out of anyone.
edit on 21-3-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

I never really believed in the TDS meme so many throw around. But when a states purposely makes an already dangerously depressed market even worse just to "get" Donald Trump it can make a believer out of anyone.

The unbridled ecstasy they are feeling thinking Trump is going down in their attempt to keep him from winning the election is going to end very badly for them.

One way or another.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Dandandat3

I never really believed in the TDS meme so many throw around. But when a states purposely makes an already dangerously depressed market even worse just to "get" Donald Trump it can make a believer out of anyone.

The unbridled ecstasy they are feeling thinking Trump is going down in their attempt to keep him from winning the election is going to end very badly for them.

One way or another.

When New York citizens are already being murdered over the lack of housing because NY makes it too difficult for people to invest things are already going very badly for them. The question remains when will their supporters start to pull away. Kinda makes you realize why buying votes is so important to Democrats.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think every one is jumping the gun.
I will be really REALLY surprised if Trump and Co doesn't come up with the money, or at least enough to get an extension of some kind.

I think who he gets the money from with be the next controversy.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It boggles my mind that a nutjob who runs on a platform to take down a top legitimate business owner in the state, would get the seal of approval from the voters in that state.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
All I know is I need more popcorn. I'm telling ya....it's going to be a long hot summer.

It certainly won't be a boring Summer on the political front. That's 4 sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

QED

So it's LEGAL what Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dumb are doing?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
They mean it when they say, "by any means necessary".

We can see that they use false charges, break laws, put people in prison as political prisoners, and do business with the enemies of our nation that threaten our national security. They do all of this and then blame their political adversaries for the things that they have done or are currently doing. They have names for people like that, Benedict Arnold comes to mind, although I don't think Benny was nearly as bad of a traitor as these vermin.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Thursday, March 21, 2024

-WeMustCare

Why did the governor of New York say, because of TRUMP's behavior, he is the only one she and her colleagues are targeting?

Hochul joined John Catsimatidis on “The Cats Roundtable” on WABC 770 AM, where she was asked if other New York businesspeople should be worried that if “they can do that to the former president, they can do that to anybody.”

“I think that this is really an extraordinary, unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about, because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior,” Hochul responded.
Source: thehill.com...

His BEHAVIOR brought a $450 million fine?!

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

How could you personally know if Trump is guilty or not?

If he has been unjustly tried, then he still has right of appeal.

If a there seem to be many instances of the judical system successfully prosecuting against him (four criminal cases against him at the moment), then perhaps he isn't as 'clean' as he keeps claiming?

And definitely others implicated alongside him have already been found guilty.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Thursday, March 21, 2024

-WeMustCare

Why did the governor of New York say, because of TRUMP's behavior, he is the only one she and her colleagues are targeting?

Hochul joined John Catsimatidis on “The Cats Roundtable” on WABC 770 AM, where she was asked if other New York businesspeople should be worried that if “they can do that to the former president, they can do that to anybody.”

“I think that this is really an extraordinary, unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about, because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior,” Hochul responded.
Source: thehill.com...

His BEHAVIOR brought a $450 million fine?!

Contempt of court is a real thing, and I'm fairly sure that they know of his financial situation, from the case evidence.

If it accounts like fraud and quacks like a politician, perhaps its name is Donald?

edit on 2024-03-21T22:39:01-05:0010Thu, 21 Mar 2024 22:39:01 -050003pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

QED

Actually if anyone on the left had a thought of their own, they would soon realize that Trump has once again become a victim of a corrupt judicial system in the current clownshow that is America.

He's allowing it to happen?

It will expand his voter base.

BAMN is going to backfire in a rather spectacular way in this case.

If he is doing this on purpose then he is a rather brilliant politician.

I never thought him that before now.

I just thought he was a good businessman.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join