It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell disabilities skyrockets.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It looks like the government are in denial, and the government are no longer displaying the data for 2024. So it looks like Ed Dowd's figures are correct, and everything is being done to fudge the numbers , this is terrible and when the people wake up they will want answers.He says that there seems to be an epidemic of heart failure. It is starting to look like they really are out to get you. The office of National statistics has changed the way it collects the numbers , ergo there are no excess deaths.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

They will be along to selfishly say that they are vaccinated and still alive.

Well I’m a smoker and I’m still alive.

So smoke em if you got em kids!

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Do drugs Don’t stay in school ! Lol

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

By the original title, I was worried that Campbell’s soup was injuring lots of people.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It would be sensible for them to continue publishing the data.

Not only have AC deaths increased, but as Campbell mentions, so has the predominant cause.

That would be something important to study,

You know, scientifically.
edit on 21-3-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

Do drugs Don’t stay in school ! Lol

LOL, I took that advice.

Still, I turned out successful by society’s standards.

So be a dropout druggy kids, worked out great for me.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Better still, grow your own.

Do drugs Lol

Don’t stay in school ! Lol

Better still, grow yourself.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Do drugs Lol

Don’t stay in school ! Lol

Better still, grow yourself.

Really.....

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

If death and disability figures were going down it would be a good plan,and they could blame it on some other cause.But they are going up which would be a problem. As the working population shrinks, demand will match supply so I wonder if anyone will actually notice.This has to be the main Elephant in the room since the government agencies are not addresing it, then as far as they are concerned it is ok. Which would tend to make the inference that as far as they are concerned depopulation is ok.Most people will watch TV and think if it was a problem it would be in the news.But at the moment the distractions are Kate Middleton...where the real News is NATO increasing involvement in Ukraine, Russia and China preparing for a war with NATO..when the bombs drop none of this will matter. We will get what we deserve.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry about a war with China. They would use Russia as a proxy. Well I hope I am right because China would be.....difficult to say the least.
We know more about Russian tactics in combat that the PLA. Ok so maybe we should be worried after I thought about that. Yet China isn't really a country to start wars.
I could be and probably are way off, but I find Putin being backed further into a corner a much more frightening thought.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
Really.....

Of course.

Better the Devil you know eh?

No GMO tobacco with added carcogens, better bio grown "herbs" not drugs, better grown YOU from the inside, not the outside.

You can't buy smartz, it takes wisdom, and you can only teach that to the self by living and life is what you make it.
edit on 21/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

More Caucasians than any other demographic got the jab in North America, that is another indicator to watch.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I like that think man! Also extremely enjoyable to read because most won't say it.
Bravo

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm a vaccinated smoker, I'm still alive, OP and nurse Campbell are full of sh1t. Campbell does it for money, I think OP just does it because low IQ.

edit on 21-3-2024 by Euronymous2625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Sadhguru a famous Indian Guru who got the shot and was a poster boy for it, has been operated on for a brain bleed.He said to the WEF people "I am like you ..I think their should be less people in the world" well there you go another one not quite bites the dust yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Adding links to the Studies he's talking about

Rise in long-term sickness - LINK1 - LINK2

Others

Oxford University, CDC & UK Gov. confirm COVID Vaccination DOES NOT WORK & has Lethal & Fatal Consequences - LINK

Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID Shots - LINK

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

I'm a vaccinated smoker, I'm still alive, OP and nurse Campbell are full of sh1t. Campbell does it for money, I think OP just does it because low IQ.

Speaking of low IQ and being full of excrement.

If even 1% suffer serious adverse events or long term disability, which would mean you'd be highly unlikely to have one personally, thats upwards of 100 million people based on how many doses are alleged to have been administered. That's an unmitigated public health and humanitarian disaster even at a .5% or .25% rate of serious adverse events. Especially when the disease isn't even mitigated by the vaccines and the mortality is well under 1% for those exposed. total doses administered

I'm sorry that you don't understand large numbers and math. Your political ideology isn't a good substitute for being educated on a topic, no matter what your consumption of pharmaceutical PR may lead you to believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Oh so he does it for the money? just like the CDC....FDA....Pfizer.....Moderna and so so many more

FDA refuses to disclose how it spends industry “user fees” – are funds being secretly used on LOBBYING? - LINK

edit on 21-3-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: add link

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Well, nurse Campbell is getting on. A lot of older people suffer cognitive decline.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Getting past your prime too? Sure Campbell ain't no Peter McCullough. As for regular updates for where the medical establishment is at, Campbell has kicked a lot of goals.

The data is there, it ain't going know where in this day and age. As for who has the money to access and release it. Campbell is on the welfare list. When he comes out with it, game over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join