It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Sr Executive Says Barron Trump is Now Fair Game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

The Crack head first son, is a easier target to pick, after all his records can not be hidden.

Oranges and apples.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: RazorV66

Okay ... so when I said the comment was creepy, I was pretty on target.
Yeah, looks like this guy has been watching Barron for a while.

First step is always lefties cheering for whatever odd, nasty thing a random schmuck says about a conservative/ republican.

Next several steps almost always include a discovery of the person’s background, typically including domestic violence, pedo leanings, jail time, Assault, etc.
Look at the fools who tried to kill Rittenhouse.
They were the greatest of victims, heroes, icons of the left.
Then we learned what terrible garbage they all were.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No not at all actually. Hunter is very likely to have done the things he is accused off. It’s there for you to see if you can ever pry the blinders from your face.

Videos and imagines and testimony abound. Just because he “may” be sober and on keel now maybe. Doesn't mean he shouldn’t face what he did when he was a full blown crack head, it’s part of actual recovery process to face and atone for past actions.I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he is sober now but that changes very little.

You know ditching a gun in the garbage by a school, recording sex with a minor he was related too and maybe some shady things in Ukraine. Oh and probably money laundering with his crap art.

Anyway good to see you out here trying to make an honest living boomer.
a reply to: Boomer1947

edit on 21-3-2024 by Athetos because: Removed about 10 “actually’s” because actually there where to many of them.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: hangedman13

Barron's birthday was yesterday. He's no longer a minor.

The media really only ever talked about the Bush girls when they were getting in trouble with the law.

So why go after Barron then hmmm? You made my point for me. What reason is there to go after him? You people have made Trump and his family out to be evil and so you throw every conceivable evil at them because it makes it so easy for you to rationalize treating them as less than people.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: Athetos
A common tactic of communists is to punish the whole family. So not really all that surprising.

a reply to: FlyersFan

Kind of like Republicans going after Hunter Biden to get to his father, right?

You can't #ing be serious right now lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The fact any of you want to go after a 18 year old kid because of his dad is the sickest # yet. Seriously. Some of you either never had kids or your shouldn't.

The Bush Daughters - I remember one story and they were drunk in college. That's it. No big deal but they were underage I think.

The Obama daughters - reporting on one getting high at a concert. Yeah. inappropriate behavior for a minor but when you party with Jay-Z you get what you get.

Never did the MSM say open season.

Going after a boy who does not want to be in the limelight is sad and sick no matter who the dads is.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002024-03-22T12:28:07-05:001207 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Never did the MSM say open season.

They haven't said it now either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join