It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden jokes about Donald Trumps Financial Woes are Press Dinner

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If you think the attacks and cases against Donald Trump are not political...try again. You have a sitting president who has had contact with the DA in the Georgia case. Now, you have him joking about the financial woes of his opponent.

Biden — or his speechwriters — thought this was good fodder for a joke at the Gridiron Dinner, despite the fact that his son faces criminal (not civil) charges for his own financial dealings, which allegedly also benefited Biden himself.

Biden said: Our big plan to cancel student debt doesn’t apply to everyone. Just yesterday, a defeated-looking man came up to me and said, “I’m being crushed by debt. I’m completely wiped out.” I said, “Sorry, Donald, I can’t help you.” (Laughter and applause.)

They think it is funny. Financially ruining your political opponent is funny and does nothing more than lie. He sounds like he gets his talking points from the MSM...

"Over the coming months, [Vice President] Kamala [Harris] and I are going to be making the case for how Americans are better off than four years ago," Biden continued in his speech, according to a transcript seen by Newsweek from the White House.

"How we got through the pandemic, turned around the economy, reestablished American leadership in the world—all without encouraging the American people to inject bleach."

I am surprised he did not bring up the 'very good people' comment also.

Link

I cannot wait till this POS is out of office.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

that kind of opens up the "what is acceptable humor" a bit wider than it was. I just hope he doesn't slide low enough to make rape jokes about Nancy Mace.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
None of us can. But I guess Joe is gonna TELL us why we're better off. Just like he told those Republicans to GET A BILL ON HIS DESK BY TOMORROW to start fixing the immigration mess he begged them not to make. GET IT DONE! GET IT DONE! GET IT DONE!

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

"How we got through the pandemic, turned around the economy, reestablished American leadership in the world—all without encouraging the American people to inject bleach."

...and some will actually believe that. I've been reading article after article that credit card debt/late payments are up. Late payments or foreclosures are up on home loans. Late car payments or repos are up.

Gas : Up
Groceries : Up
Utility bills : Up.

In general the cost of living is up across the board and these asshats are telling us everything's fine. We keep hearing employment is up, but when you shut down a country for 2 years, don't allow people to go to work and then call of the "crisis" and let them go back, that's not "creating jobs". Also, many of the jobs that have been added are people who are already working full time, getting a part time job trying to stay afloat in the oh so wonderful economy.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Meh even if Trump payed all that extorted money to the government that they are demanding. he would still be way richer than the combined Biden family.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
he needs to constrain his jokes to physically impaired press corp members

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As Biden and Democrats laugh about how the average Citizen is stuck with high prices and lower net wages and no way to recover the losses since Jan 2021. ☠️

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

but whatabout....

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well , He who Laughs Last..................Nov. 2024.....

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

"Trump's financial holdings and debt can be described in one word... Asssfhhhtlllmmnfff... President Jinping in the foot of the Himalayas!"

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that kind of opens up the "what is acceptable humor" a bit wider than it was. I just hope he doesn't slide low enough to make rape jokes about Nancy Mace.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. There's no reason to go with a Nancy Mace rape joke when there's a perfectly good E. Jean Carroll rape joke available.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That is a goof joke. The real joke is the threadbare manikin with Barry’s hand up his arse (no not Michael O, silly chicken)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Just yesterday, a defeated-looking man came up to me and said, “I’m being crushed by debt. I’m completely wiped out.”

That could be any of us taxpaying citizens.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yes. You got it. That is how I felt when I heard him say this.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I agree
Same here everything has gone up in price.

During the plandemic lock down...
How many people turned to alcohol..im one of them.

worked my balls of for years and then some government think tank said i can not work
because its unsafe.
I wore a mask in customers houses but outside..not a chance...

Actually thinking about it...
The chinese here were wearing masks a couple of years before the scamdemic

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: network dude

I wouldn't worry too much about that. There's no reason to go with a Nancy Mace rape joke when there's a perfectly good E. Jean Carroll rape joke available.

the woman who thinks rape is sexy? That E Jean Carrol?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As Biden and Democrats laugh about how the average Citizen is stuck with high prices and lower net wages and no way to recover the losses since Jan 2021. ☠️

Anyone who doesn't understand how each attack on Trump by the "establishment", increases and strengthens his lead over Joe Biden, needs to attend a "real world" orientation session.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, but democrats want now to give loans with not interest rates to illegals so they can own homes, meanwhile real American citizens are losing their homes.

In my neighborhood several people has lost their homes.

<<   2  3 >>

join