It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - U.S. President JOE BIDEN Examined and Found NOT OF SOUND MIND.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: DBCowboy

You got to give it to him though, unlike Trump he doesn’t spark up and start ranting on about AI or how he did it deliberately whenever he gets caught misspeaking.

That's because he hasn't been told to say it.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A puppet pres!
the Handlers should go to jail for treason.

Puting does a better job!
and you think USA is free?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost

There’s no such thing as “free”, we’re all bound to something.

But maybe you just have to look at the countries where people are most likely to be lining up to come to, to see what society has come the closest to being truly “free”.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: nugget1

It's NOW BEING REVEALED that Joe Biden's White House Lawyers "Pressured" (Begged?) Robert Hur to alter the report...to not make Joe Biden look so dumb and senile.

Reminds me of when Obama and the DNC leaned on Comey to alter his statement to the press about Clinton's email scandal because his original statement contained the exact verbiage necessary for her to be indicted.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
A puppet pres!
the Handlers should go to jail for treason.

Puting does a better job!

Supposedly, Americans are now reaping what we sewed by electing Joe Biden, with a record number of votes no less.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

It's NOW BEING REVEALED that Joe Biden's White House Lawyers "Pressured" (Begged?) Robert Hur to alter the report...to not make Joe Biden look so dumb and senile.

Reminds me of when Obama and the DNC leaned on Comey to alter his statement to the press about Clinton's email scandal because his original statement contained the exact verbiage necessary for her to be indicted.

I didn't know that happened! Wow. Very easy to believe however.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He is either a Fit Criminal or an Unfit President . END of Story . Biden Must Resign Immediately !

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

He is either a Fit Criminal or an Unfit President . END of Story . Biden Must Resign Immediately !

Maybe we're looking at this all wrong. Since he graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class, perhaps Joe didn't know it was illegal to sign-out for Top Secret materials, and not return them.

Or to grant favors to Chinese Communists, in return for jewels and cash.

Or to invite murderers into America.

GET MY DRIFT? 😟

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Maybe we're looking at this all wrong. Since he graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class, perhaps Joe didn't know it was illegal to sign-out for Top Secret materials, and not return them.

Or to grant favors to Chinese Communists, in return for jewels and cash.

Or to invite murderers into America.

GET MY DRIFT? 😟

Ignorance is No Excuse ! NEXT..........

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Source: www.axios.com...

If you remove the "sympathetic forgetful old man" excuse, there's no reason not to recommend he be indicted for stealing and hoarding highly classified Nat Sec documents.

The lawyers/MSM and Biden (if he remembers), should be GRATEFUL to Hur for getting Biden off he legal hook, should they not? 🤨

Honestly, WMC I have to wonder if while we're focused on the woes of the western world and the fear they're all trying to enact a one world goverment we aren't missing the bigger picture.

What if ALL world governments are in on it, and we're not even noticing the elephant in the room? BRICS seems to be making greater strides at enacting a OWO than Schwab, Soros, WEF, Davos, etc. combined.

BRICS NATIONS LAUNCH BLOCKCHAIN CURRENCY: A NEW ECONOMIC ERA EMERGES

[africa24.it...]

Could it be ALL world governments are feathers on the same bird? It's beginning to seem that way to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

I honestly feel like you guys are at this point setting Biden up for a win with how you’re all exaggerating how “senile” he is. I mean, his an old man, obviously. But you guys are just setting the bar so low that all his got to do when giving a speech is not trip over the stage when he walks up and it’s going to be considered a win.

Biden is old. Trump is old. Why can't we find younger leaders? Biden stumbles physically and verbally occasionally. Almost all of Trump's speeches exhibit rambling and false memories of facts which are both signs of dementia.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I agree ,I think Russia might have gone off script.
But explain this, how come this Dutch guy says Biden has been dead since 2020 and is buried at Arlington. www.bitchute.com...

edit on am320243America/Chicago331183124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

I agree ,I think Russia might have gone off script.
But explain this, how come this Dutch guy says Biden has been dead since 2020 and is buried at Arlington. www.bitchute.com...

I honestly don't know what to think, Annon. I know right after being sworn in Biden disappeared for a week and the news finally came out and said he;d had a very mild stroke, but had fully recovered. I posted at the time that that was not Joe Biden, or he had had extensive plastic surgery.

Why the bumbling fool for the world to laugh at? That's always been Joe's personality; maybe to convince us he's the real deal? Part of the plan to cover for his horrendously horrible policies?

It serves no purpose to believe or disbelieve our POTUS has been replaced with a double for me; I'm just here for the popcorn. Personally, I think the odds of Joe having been swapped out are pretty good, just going by appearances, but to what end? And why with such an idiot?

As with the JFK assassination, there are some things we may never know.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
March 19, 2024

Our demented, sinister President Joe Biden wants to continue allowing murderers, rapists and other criminals to enter America, without being stopped.

Fortunately the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled in favor of TEXAS, and the state's new law that enables arrest of criminals who entered America illegally.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
One law of human nature: Top LOON (Biden) attracts minion LOONS (Willis, and many more...).

I.E.: Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis says JESUS (the diety...not the Mexican) told her to Prosecute former President Trump.

Source: nypost.com...

Who are we to argue with a District Attorney who is in direct contact with the son of the Almighty God.
🙏

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

JOE BIDEN WANDERS OFF THE STAGE while the host is talking, because he spots a cute baby in the audience, and can't resist going to see the child, immediately.

Out of Touch: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 2032024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Who is? Not someone who is "being molded by this system of things" (Rom 12:2).

“I tell everyone there among you not to think more of himself than it is necessary to think; but to think so as to have a sound mind.”—Rom. 12:3.

If a person thinks too much of himself, he will be in danger of becoming conceited, proud, unloving (all contributing to not being sound of mind). He will be too interested in his own desires and will not be concerned enough about others. Instead, often opting to ridicule others without looking in the mirror.

Being humble is the opposite of being proud. A humble person does not have an inflated opinion of himself. He is not overly assertive in manner or spirit. He is moderate, not presuming too much, not being vain or conceited. He is kind, mild-tempered.

Not exactly qualities that are encouraged in "this system of things", or by "the god of this system of things" (2 Cor 4:4). "The [prevailing] spirit of the world"* (1 Cor. 2:12) is quite the opposite. (*: the impelling force that influences human society, causing such people to say and do things according to a characteristic pattern. Although people act on individual preferences, those who manifest the spirit of the world give evidence of certain basic attitudes, ways of doing things, and aims in life that are common to the present system of things. It is a spirit of selfishness and pride that is so pervasive that it is like the air that humans breathe.) Reacting to situations on the basis of pride is arguably the most common manifestation of this spirit. Especially some politicians are pretty good at demonstrating it, or promoting it, some people even write conditioning songs and slogans that politicians use during their campaigns for further promoting, encouraging and playing on (national) pride:

Another video on youtube from Joe Biden's own channel is entitled: "Proud | Joe Biden For President" and another is entitled: "President Joe Biden is 'very proud' of Hunter Biden", as if his behaviour is something to be proud of.

There's also a group that calls themselves "Proud Boys"*. Then you have all the pride parades and racial pride movements such as Black pride - Wikipedia, or white pride, Latino pride, Asian pride, etc. (*: a group promoting white pride and national pride)

In the form of inordinate self-esteem or haughtiness, pride can also make a person more susceptible to prejudice. For example, pride can cause a person to be prone to feelings of superiority or disdain toward the less educated or the materially poor. It may also make him inclined to believe propaganda that elevates his national or ethnic group. Clever propagandists, such as Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, have deliberately nurtured national and racial pride to rally the support of the masses and to malign those considered to be different or undesirable.

As already mentioned above, propagandists like to play on pride. Often we can spot appeals to pride by looking for such key phrases as: “Any intelligent person knows that . . .” or, “A person with your education can’t help but see that . . .” A reverse appeal to pride plays on our fear of seeming stupid (this is where ridicule also comes into play, a common practice here as well). Professionals in persuasion are well aware of that.

So coming back to the question at the start of this comment, who isn't "puffed up with pride" (2 Tim 3:4) in this world? They're hard to find anymore.
edit on 20-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Very true. We can accept and operate in the world around us, or we can retreat into a shell and not interact with anyone as long as we live.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm not sure it's actually possible not to "interact with anyone as long as we live" (considering you were talking about a choice at some point in someone's life, cause obviously, shortly after being born they interact with their mother or medical personel, even before being born they interact with their mother in the womb on an emotional level, the emotions of the mother having been proven to affect babies in the womb; "interact" is defined by Oxford languages as "act in such a way as to have an effect on each other." So that can be nonverbal as well). I guess a person can try, but they would likely fail (or die early when they need medical assistance, another form of failure). I've heard about people that live completely isolated from society, self-sufficient, who can go a long time without any contact with other humans, but eventually someone might come to the place where they live and tell them the good news about God's kingdom, that usually leads to at least some form of interaction (there may be a few exceptions that at least avoids verbal interaction).

“And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.” (Matthew 24:14)

People who use the internet tend to have lots of interactions with others, people who pick up a phone interact with other humans (unless it's an automated call). There are just infinitely more ways to interact with others than not.

I guess theoretically it might be possible (especially if one makes the decision not too long before death; again, considering you were talking about a choice to do so). I haven't really thought it through yet, these were just the first thoughts that popped into my mind thinking about the concept, from this, it seems quite hard if one wanted to do so, a bit unrealistic to achieve (fully/completely, especially once you start considering indirect interactions as well).
edit on 20-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join