It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discover 'Alien DNA' Hidden in Blood of Vaccinated People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: glen200376

That's the least of my problems having the urge to sit under a heat lamp and lick my eyes. Worried that flies will start to look appealing

Just wait til you start shedding your skin.

Wouldn't it be fun if one of the side effects was the ability to camoflage at will to the surroundings like a Chamelion?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There is definitely something wrong with vaccine.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure there's a conspiracy with the vaccine I know ton's of people that got it with no adverse reactions - I myself never got a single shot . But what's the end game me if it is a conspiracy ?

Are they going to flip a switch and everyone will mutate or fall over dead ?

The only conspiracy I can think of is it was rushed and not tested so there were some deaths The whole Covid thing was a scam to me .
edit on 16-3-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

That's the least of my problems having the urge to sit under a heat lamp and lick my eyes. Worried that flies will start to look appealing

Wouldn't it be fun if one of the side effects was the ability to camoflage at will to the surroundings like a Chamelion?

That would be fun. Because you could tell people that you are a real "Lizzid People" and when they laugh that's when you do the thing. And then watch them run and cry home as fast as they can.

To me though, the "alien DNA" thing just means not natural to your own body.
edit on 16-3-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Anyone remember this??? I think it may have been posted here before

The Strange Theory of Coronavirus from Space - LINK

They propose that the meteor might have been "a fragile and loosely held carbonaceous meteorite carrying a cargo of trillions of viruses/bacteria and other primary source cells."

The authors admit that the Songyuan meteor was spotted over 2,000 km northeast of Wuhan, where the first cases of COVID-19 were reported, but they deal with this discrepancy with the hypothesis that a different fragment of the meteor arrived in the Wuhan area:

Comment on the origin of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus 4.2 - PDF File

Black Death was 'triggered by ASTEROID impact and could reoccur TODAY', scientist claims - LINK

OH maybe all this plays into this???

National Guard being called up for solar Eclipse. Residents are being urged to stock up with one to two weeks of food in advance of the event - LINK

edit on 16-3-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: Add ECLIPSE Link

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasicResearchMethods
a reply to: TzarChasm

A quick search finds two Dr Jose Luis Sevillano.

One is a computer scientist. The other is an artist.

Neither appears on the Spanish medical register.

Neither is a biologist.

Funny that.
Yet , you will believe Bill Gates (MD?) when he says you need another 'vaccination'.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Someone once accused me of being an alien because of something strange I could do. I have been vaccinated and so far no extra hands or appendages. I did have daydreams of being a commander of an alien fleet and they reactivated my memory with nanobots in my daydream so that I took command and had a battle victory on another planet. So far nothing since I was vaccinated. Much more boring than my daydreams.

I have noticed my allergies are not nearly as bad since I have been vaccinated. I consider that to be a plus.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Oh now I'm thinking I want it to be true again. All for super powers. And I guess if our alien overlords finally invade having alien DNA might be handy. Maybe it will allow me to fly their crafts.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
Someone once accused me of being an alien because of something strange I could do. I have been vaccinated and so far no extra hands or appendages. I did have daydreams of being a commander of an alien fleet and they reactivated my memory with nanobots in my daydream so that I took command and had a battle victory on another planet. So far nothing since I was vaccinated. Much more boring than my daydreams.

I have noticed my allergies are not nearly as bad since I have been vaccinated. I consider that to be a plus.

This is obviously the work of the Reptilians.
Most of us who've been abducted have been genetically modified by the Greys...a far more advanced alien species.

Reptilians are generally considered the the bottom-feeding garbage species of the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Wow that's sort of racist what do you have against aliens. Claiming one species is better then another sounds awfully Naziesque. So Grey's think their superior interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

A reptile incubator? You mean an egg hatching box (an insulated box with a light globe in it to keep it warm)?

And all you need is a warm place and RNA turns into a living organism?

LOL.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Actually, an interesting video.
I'd like to see some other labs repeat this.

Yup.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr - knew what was going to happen.

Is that a coincidence, or did he just connect the dots - or is something else true here?!

I knew I didn't want that vaccine (I am not anti vax) but that vaccine gave me the creeps, and other vaccines also give me the creeps, but again I am still not anti vax because for me the truth is this - some vaccines are good some are bad, and others are in-between.
edit on 17-3-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: Disgusted123
You mean I'm not going to die from the vax? Now I'm some sort of experiment?

Excellent!

It's such a relief. I mean when some here told me I'd die two weeks after the vaccine, well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, the same people told me I would die in a month. Well, oh dear. Then when I didn't, it was six months. Then it was a year. Then it was two. And now that it's been longer than that, I guess now I'm going to have arms and legs sprouting from my body.

Do I have that right?
From what I heard, some 'vaccines' were placebos at least. You were probably just lucky.

makes sense. I had to take cuz job and it did nothing (glad of).
maybe just some batches or companies (Pfizer?) had whatever active ingredient.
I can't help but think some kind of test and they're monitoring

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: CarlLaFong

Wow that's sort of racist what do you have against aliens. Claiming one species is better then another sounds awfully Naziesque. So Grey's think their superior interesting.

I see your point...if it wasn't for the Reptilians supporting Hitler during WW2.
Who do you think gave the NAZIs Vril tech?

Bottom line...Get the Vax, followed by a few boosters....and your great grandchildren will be giving birth to NAZI Sleezaks!

edit on 17-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

An amusing assumption.

What makes you think I listen to Bill Gates?

Is it because I have bothered to question somebody on you desperately want to believe?
edit on 17-3-2024 by BasicResearchMethods because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Stargate Goa'ulds...... Hmmmm......

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here is some interesting statistical data for those of us with some ability to think critically. The St Louis Fed, an apparently trusted data source, has released updated disability figures for the civilian workforce, age 16 to 64. From a recent low in April of 2020 of 2157 "Thousands of Persons", to a high of 3407 "Thousands of Persons" in February 2024.

fred.stlouisfed.org...

Source: US Bureau of Labor Statistics

Insurance Analysts will call this a Black Swan event, a more than 50% increase in disability in just under 4 years. It's astronomical, metaphorically speaking. What in the world could have caused this? Critical thinkers may have a pretty good idea.

Debunkers welcome.

Sidenote: I am a firefighter in Australia. In the Territory I work in, twice the size of Texas, we have roughly 230 (NOT a typo) professional firefighters like myself protecting a population of roughly 250 000. Like most others we were mandated to get the clotshot. 2 of us received myocarditis proven to be a direct result of the shots. 1 collapsed 15 min after in the clinic. Liability accepted by gov. 1 is permanently disabled. The other a shadow of himself. Firefighters are amongst the fittest, strongest, toughest out there.

Do the maths.

You're welcome
edit on 20-3-2024 by TheSlav because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
novel and alien are brothers

Directed evolution is one of the most powerful tools for protein engineering and functions by harnessing natural...

A corrupted file is where Bill Gates first coined the term- a virus.

A linear universe has no depth

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join