It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan 6th 2025

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Vermilion

The high population urban areas which are mostly blue would last only a week or so.

Yeah, if you have not gotten out of places like New York, California and Chicago yet, it will get harder to leave with the way the economy is going. The fear of missing out on food is going to be more dangerous than starvation. A few days without order and some start to lose it. It does take months to die of starvation with all kinds of things we can eat like leather shoes and wall paper if desperate enough. How is Gaza going as the trucks have stopped going there? Some dead and missing as half the pre oct 7th population is still there.

That’s how you know the whole Gaza starving prison state BS is just propaganda.
That place has one of the highest growth rates in the world. 20k dead terrorists won’t slow down that trend.
Easy to tell when there’s food available and when there’s not. No food, no peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

""As a betting man, my money is on civil war""

yeah, i can see the democrats throwing a MAJOR TANTRUM,
if trump wins

plus they got antifa, and blm on standby, and
HALF of them illegals crossing our border are either cartel members or,
the guys we used for coups down there, i am sure they
would love to destroy, loot, and burn stuff for fun up here too

but maybe a trick biden plays before election day and
by executive order, give all 7 million of them CITIZENSHIP
with voting rights, they already filled out the democrat paperwork
tons of n.g.o's helping them training them, and getting
them better jobs than us peasants can get..
paid for with dark money from the ukraine scam

he knows which states and districts
he needs these new voters for
they apparently have thousands of helpers like last time,
and honed those skills and plugged holes since then

they got the fbi and THOUSANDS of their hackers,
using psychologists, antipsychotic meds, antisocial engineering,
with artificial intelligence powered by supercomputers to
USE AGAINST US

we are basically a computer they can program by playing
the IF THIS, THEN THAT game on us
the solution, problem game where they creat a problem for us
then offer their solution they wanted to RAM THROUGH CONGRESS

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Dalamax

I expect it to be inconsequential and irrelevant.

Do you really think that is a valid statement for those still incarcerated for being invited into the capital building that day?

With those that really organized events, such an argument deflects from what is really going on. Might work for you, I ain't buying. To charge Trump with insurrection when no one brought a gun is missing something with what an insurrection is about. Lot of people dropped the ball in 2021, will still be some mistakes, not as many in 2025 is what I am expecting.

Excessive political infatuation.

Yep, it will be irrelevant to those poor peeps. If released they will be pariahs and locked up again when times are (D)ifferent, if they remain in prison then 🤷🏽‍♂️ Inconsequential because they are already irrevocably changed because they got caught up in …. Excessive political infatuation.

I would suggest thet should have done it right the first time and buried some politicians up to their necks in the White House lawn. Then drawn straws to see who gets to ride the mower, but the remains would probably poison the grass

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: confuzedcitizen

yeah, i can see the democrats throwing a MAJOR TANTRUM, if trump wins

Mike Pence had a critical role at that time as Vice President.

Trump did have an option to play hard ball. Losing Mike was a big hit. BLM and others would of gone nuts if Trump did go hard back then, would the nation be any worst off today?

Kamala Harris will have a role to play in the political theater between election and certification day. As a pot smokers that laughs about sentencing other pot smokers, whoever get the most dirt on this one will fulcrum this point of events. To have the sitting VP on board with a contested election is constitutional.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join