It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Russians? Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I want to continue the topic “Who are the Russians,” but using a personal example and citing documents. So that I will not again be unfoundedly accused of lies and all mortal sins.

If you follow the Nazi racial theory, I am also not entirely Russian. On my father’s side, everything is very simple with my ancestors. They are all peasants and cantonists of the Simbirsk province (now Ulyanovsk region), wealthy peasants. My grandmother’s family had a large two-story house made of logs from whole trees (log house), several dozen heads of cows, horses and pigs. No one counted small birds (chickens, geese, ducks). Own a lot of land.

In the early 20s and 30s, during the so-called “Holodomor,” when the communists carried out a terrible famine, entire villages died out, first my grandfather left for Baku from hunger, and then my grandmother. That's where my father was born.

On my mother's side, my genealogy is more diverse.

In the second half of the 19th century, a young engineer from Leipzig, Karl Brese, accepted Russian citizenship and moved to live and work in the booming oil city of Baku. There he married a Russian girl, a native of Azerbaijan, Anna Fedorovna, who accepted her husband’s faith, Lutheranism, and they gave birth to four children, 3 girls and a boy:

The smallest girl in the photo is my great-grandmother, Valentina Karlovna Breze.

And here is the passport of my great-great-grandmother, Anna Fedorovna Breze, issued in 1916, when she was already a widow.
Please note that the passports of the Russian Empire did not indicate nationality, but rather religion. In the passport - Lutheran.

Nationality began to be indicated in passports only during the Soviet era, but Religion was removed. Currently, Russian passports do not indicate either nationality or religion. They are optionally counted only during the population census.

My great-grandmother Valentina Karlovna married a rich man, a peasant of the Yaroslavl province, Gavriil Andreevich, who, thanks to his talents, became the chief accountant of the Caucasus and Mercury Joint Stock Company. The joint-stock company owned a network of railways, river and sea vessels in the south of Russia. In Baku, my family owned a large stone two-story mansion in the city center.
Here is my great-grandfather's passport:

Religion - Orthodoxy.
After the revolution, the mansion was taken away, leaving only two rooms for living.
Their daughter Lyudmila, my grandmother, married a military lawyer, a Cossack from the Ulyanovsk region, Lev Nikolaevich. During the war, my grandfather served as the intelligence chief of a very unique unit for the USSR - the 9th Cossack Plastun Division. Plastuns are Cossacks who served without horses. These are saboteurs and intelligence officers.

He was seriously wounded and liberated Krasnodar, Lugansk, Donetsk, Lvov, southern Poland, Prague and Western Czechoslovakia. Now he is buried at the military memorial cemetery in the city of Donetsk, DPR.
A feature film “Unofficial Assignment” was shot in Russia, in which the actor plays the head of intelligence of the Cossack division, the prototype of which was my grandfather.

In addition, I have a huge number of relatives (not by blood), including Armenians, Azerbaijanis, Georgians, Greeks, Tatars, and even one Arab from Morocco.

But Chechen blood also flows in my daughter’s veins, since my mother-in-law is a Chechen who married a “Ukrainian” from the city of Sumy.
You noticed that I did not mention Ukrainians and Belarusians. They are the same Russians, only in the census of the Russian Empire they were listed as Little Russians and Belarusians. I have a huge number of relatives both in Ukraine and Belarus, we are all one people, Russian.

Well, look how Russian I am. And if for you what is happening now in Ukraine is “Russian aggression,” then for me it is a terrible tragedy and a civil war among one people.

All. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'm still waiting on a reply RT to your first bunch of lies?

You said this...

So. In 1939, the famous Marquis Astolphe de Custine was hiding in Russia from the French Revolution

The French revolution was....

The French Revolution was a watershed event in world history that began in 1789 and ended in the late 1790s

You also said this in the same paragraph...

where everyone spoke French. And so, at one court ball, he approached the Emperor and got into conversation with him.
Nicholas 1 asked the marquis:.....

Nicholas 1st

Nicholas I (born July 6 [June 25, Old Style], 1796, Tsarskoye Selo [now Pushkin], near St. Petersburg, Russia—died February 18 [March 2, New Style], 1855, St. Petersburg) Russian emperor (1825–55)

Nicholas the 1st was born as the french Revolution was ending?
A total fabrication posted as a thread as usual.

Well, look how Russian I am. And if for you what is happening now in Ukraine is “Russian aggression,” then for me it is a terrible tragedy and a civil war among one people.

And how do the Ukrainian people feel about that I wonder?
edit on 12-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

(post by RussianTroll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
*** TEMP CLOSED - PENDING STAFF REVIEW ***

new topics

top topics

join