It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Aliens, Worse, It's Us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: rickymouse
Fred Flintstone could have built those walls with the Dinosaurs lifting and moving all the stones

I know someone who does radio carbon dating. He said that the science could be flawed and that they must evaluate other things in the environment of the time to identify age. Plus he stated there are some bones supposedly millions of years old that date thousands of years old instead. Science is interpreted by belief of those in the field, their beliefs could be flawed. Historical records talk about Dragons, maybe some dinosaurs did exist five thousand years ago yet. What happened to these animals? I guess the Chinese eat dragon bones, they make soup out of dinosaur fossils yet.

I do not blindly believe the conclusions of science because I know that beliefs...consensus of the time...interprets evidence.

Dragon bones? Pfffft.

Yea ok.

(note to self to ChinaGB. he knows too much, repeat the golden goose knows too much)

Ummm...Dragon bones

It's a fitting discovery in the Year of the Dragon: A team of scientists has uncovered a complete fossil of an aquatic reptile that resembles a "Chinese dragon" because of its snake-like appearance and elongated neck.

The photo does resemble a Chinese dragon...

Very much so! Also how did it get in the desert if it was aquatic?

It’s always puzzling to me, how different peoples/cultures with no apparent contact, share such similarities in their myths and folklore, makes me think there is a grain of truth to them.

YouSir

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Probably I'm going to be a huge disappointment to your theory.

The telling and shocking re-estimation of our precious selves with confronting the reality of alien UFOs is, finally, for some people, an understanding of our true self-worth to anyone not afraid of reality.

There's quite a bit of "drum banging" in UFO circles about humans needing to raise their consiousness levels cause "ET's" , most centered on the necessity of it to use their tech. I'm not convinced we need to be enlightened as much as taught. Anyone with a decent smattering of PSI abilities "should" be able to get the hang of it. I was patient enough to watch a video on how the human ego is a virus that's holding us back presented by a Russian cosmonaut trainer who was the guest. You're disappointment will apply since it's not that I think humans "need" to be enlightened or the "stick in the muds" dealing with reality, as much as we just need to stop acting like inbred selfish @$holes. I'm firmly of the opinion people are going to be shocked simple when they discover "raising their vibration, getting enlightened" is just going to result in some humans running more advanced "enlightened cons".

Sure humanity is just now looking out of our playpen noticing the world/reality is BIG out there. The real problem is we've got enough evidence to know we've known this previously in past epochs yet we've ended up dumb as dirt all over again. At least previously we managed to leave ourselves clues but we aren't doing that now for our future. It's gonna totally bite us in the behind if we ignore that step.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join