It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Aliens, Worse, It's Us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Jared Murphy restores historic homes plus pursuing forbidden history. Along with Terra Prieta soils and polygonal mesolithic sites he's got a fabulously interesting take on all of it. The common sense attitude is wildly hilarious. Jared approaches things from a builders perspective. From massive megalithic walls that have been patched up with river rock, to Göbekli Tepe whose walls haven't moved out of level in what? 30,000yrs?

Jared-ism's. So archeologists really think the same people who moved 21ton stones thru in the towel an stacked rocks just because??

- Every ancient building/structure is a temple!!! They're always temples!!

Seriously there's way more but these cracked me up. His shock that everyone see's the ancient sites are level after thousands of years but not one person has dug down or core sampled the foundations?? REALLY??!!! Then there was the wooden crane in a Minnesota Quarry (now museum) that lifts up to 40,000 ton blocks but NOOOO !! Ancient peoples used slaves!! I watched his Salem New Hampshire presentation an have never snorted that much water laughing in years!! Educational and entertaining!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-3-2024 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Link broken. Hopefully this works.

Holy sh!tstacks over 3 hours. Hmmm going to have to save for later.

S & F
edit on 11-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Fred Flintstone could have built those walls with the Dinosaurs lifting and moving all the stones

I know someone who does radio carbon dating. He said that the science could be flawed and that they must evaluate other things in the environment of the time to identify age. Plus he stated there are some bones supposedly millions of years old that date thousands of years old instead. Science is interpreted by belief of those in the field, their beliefs could be flawed. Historical records talk about Dragons, maybe some dinosaurs did exist five thousand years ago yet. What happened to these animals? I guess the Chinese eat dragon bones, they make soup out of dinosaur fossils yet.

I do not blindly believe the conclusions of science because I know that beliefs...consensus of the time...interprets evidence.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I honestly think there were way more advanced civilizations before ours that had amazing tech...I think more spiritual than material.

We have had to invent things to make up loss.

Our ability to converse with telepathy....replaced with language.

Our ability to manipulate matter with our thoughts...replaced with tools that to this day are not even close.

And on it goes.

We are devolving...

I think when those civilizations fell, the tech was stored away by a few people...the ones who really run the world.

And it ain't the Rothschilds. They are just one of the families that takes the heat for those we will never even know.

And the common man started to rebuild and learn again.

In the past, as we were rebuilding, we would accidentally run into them...

The giant sea monster that destroyed wooden boats was a sub.

The dragon you mentioned above, an aircraft of some type that they could not comprehend. It's skin (metal) couldn't be pierced with their weapons. Out of it's mouth came fire (missle) that could destroy a village. It made Loud roaring sounds (engines).

As for carbon dating, check out this article about radiometric dating. Similar to what I believe happens with carbon dating.

They decided on how old something was and developed methods that came to their conclusions.

qccsa.org...

In the end, if this turns out to be some grand conspiracy after all...why?

Why hide and lie about these things to us?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I have never understood why people just don't accept the fact that we have had cycles of civilization on this planet.

The Hopi have known about this like forever... we are currently destroying civilization for the 4th time since we started.

And we will probably do it again, unfortunately.

But yea...

science.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Fred Flintstone could have built those walls with the Dinosaurs lifting and moving all the stones

I know someone who does radio carbon dating. He said that the science could be flawed and that they must evaluate other things in the environment of the time to identify age. Plus he stated there are some bones supposedly millions of years old that date thousands of years old instead. Science is interpreted by belief of those in the field, their beliefs could be flawed. Historical records talk about Dragons, maybe some dinosaurs did exist five thousand years ago yet. What happened to these animals? I guess the Chinese eat dragon bones, they make soup out of dinosaur fossils yet.

I do not blindly believe the conclusions of science because I know that beliefs...consensus of the time...interprets evidence.

Dragon bones? Pfffft.

Yea ok.

(note to self to ChinaGB. he knows too much, repeat the golden goose knows too much)

edit on 11-3-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have never understood why people just don't accept the fact that we have had cycles of civilization on this planet.

The Hopi have known about this like forever... we are currently destroying civilization for the 4th time since we started.

And we will probably do it again, unfortunately.

But yea...

science.

They have been told these are impossible...we are the best that has ever been...evolution and all baby!

The education changed from critical thinking to how you feel. Trust the experts! (Experts are just humans- they aren't perfect)

Those of our species who think for themselves are few but can see the cracks.

Those who just do what they are told, without thinking,...are many.

I don't get it, either.

Why?

As for the Hopi, how, why?

I agree that they have spoken of this, but don't know enough about them. I have been trying to find good sources online, I want to be able to study the people and their legends/prophecy, but all I get is people having opinions and saying stupid things for or against and no real substance.

Why are they and their legends the only people to know this and remember it?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

It isn't just the Hopi.

There is an African Tribe that knows it too...

Tibetan monks know it as well...

As do some in Switzerland.

Red, White, Black, Yellow...

The original wheel.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It isn't just the Hopi.

There is an African Tribe that knows it too...

Tibetan monks know it as well...

As do some in Switzerland.

Red, White, Black, Yellow...

The original wheel.

Can you tell me more about the wheel?

I am extremely interested.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Are you talking about the Medicine Wheel????

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yep it's a long presentation but easily can be watched in smaller bits. At one point Jared announced anyone's still awake in the audience they probably just qualified for their "introduction certificate in construction" an YES! back to discussing "that sexy soil!!" If TED talks an the Comedy Club ever get together he's their dude.

Am trying not to give up too many spoilers. In another interview he gave with a Michigan Paranormal Group I can only assume it was one of those 3am recordings for YouTube? He & the host were discussing the pyramid chambers gallery of black stone boxes cut out of single blocks with stone lids. It devolved quickly into black stone!! Scantly clad dancing girls cause what Temple/Ceremony didn't have 'em?? WAIT!!! OMG!!! Our Ancient Ancestor's created the first Hooters!!! From Machu Pichu to Göbekli Tepe BEST PUB CRAWL EVER!!!

I'm surprised my keyboard still functions after that little gem.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

The Hopi aren't the only indiginous peoples who retain the distant past. The reason you won't find what you're looking for is because their oral history is theirs not western cultures. They are not obligated to share.

Look up Thomas Banyacya, or Oren Lyons or Orval Looking Horse,Jake Thomas. There's actually a lot out on the internet.
www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Every one of our cultures has aimed to promote the existing establishment whether it is everyday common thought about ourselves in the universe (as its owner/master) whether it is in, medicine, science, government, or philosophy. Ain't nuthing been as good, bigger, or better than right now! --That is, if you take the words of the people in control of those various aspects of humanity. However, this ever-moving forward facade is starting to grow raggedy as science and natural intelligence have given us windows and glimpses to see forward and, most importantly, backward.

The telling and shocking re-estimation of our precious selves with confronting the reality of alien UFOs is, finally, for some people, an understanding of our true self-worth to anyone not afraid of reality.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Ummm...thank you for presenting this...I bookmarked the site and subscribed to the not aliens you tube channel...just so I could watch the whole episode...

Very interesting thus far...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

D'oh...the dreaded double post

YouSir
edit on 12-3-2024 by YouSir because: I fat fingered the keys...

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: rickymouse

Dragon bones? Pfffft.

Yea ok.

(note to self to ChinaGB. he knows too much, repeat the golden goose knows too much)

Ummm...Dragon bones

It's a fitting discovery in the Year of the Dragon: A team of scientists has uncovered a complete fossil of an aquatic reptile that resembles a "Chinese dragon" because of its snake-like appearance and elongated neck.

The photo does resemble a Chinese dragon...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It is a good and relevant article you listed. It matches what the guy I know who has a radio carboning business said. He also produced a TV series about ancient civilizations, can't remember the shows name off hand. We don't get that show on our TV that I know of, but then again we have not searched for it on our Roku so It may be there. Scott Walters is his name. We have also met Graham Hancock, he is a nice guy too. Since the covid pandemic started we have only gone to one conference, we belonged to the Ancient artifact preservation society form ten years before that...very interesting conferences with good speakers, and we eat lunch with those guys who have been researching stuff for years. It is a very informal organization where everyone walks around talking to others. Plus, there is coffee and doughnuts.

edit on 12-3-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Check out this article explaining the dragon bone soups. There are many articles addressing this out there on the net.

www.scmp.com...

Learned about this when I found big bones on our property, but ours are permineralized bones from Mastadons or something, at least the ones I researched were. Lots of rocks in the UP are made from fossilized or permineralized bones. An example is my avatar, it was ground out of a permineralized bone of some sort, with the marrow hole where the handle is. The animal is way bigger than a cow, maybe a mastadon or something the Indians found and carved into a shape for a hammer many centuries ago. No. I am not going to make soup out of these rocks here, but some did get hammered into pieces to put into the garden. Garden lime is easier to use though, but I did try smashing one up. A guy who sells dinosaur bones cut into slices at craft shows told me that this area is his source of getting his bones, rocks all over the place are made of bone from dinosaurs, people like me have them lining the flower beds. He knows how to pick them out quickly, I am not that good at it...pretty good size rocks are made from bone, there are lots of them in the old rock foundations too.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

One neat quality of Murphy's is his staggering fixation with Doggerland. A place I'd always wondered why was always the redheaded stepchild at the Egypt/Summeria party. Since he's been looking at the megalithic sites thru a construction lense
it's easier for him to immediately identify remodels, attemped rebuilds done by later cultures. It's damned refreshing.
watching him trying to get to the core of "what was this originally?" is as much fun as watching Mike Holmes undisasterfy a house.

Advances are made by people who don't know they can't.
He does bring the science as well. Thank God for pause on video's so I can note those down for further reading! I had no idea archeology could be this entertaining.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join