It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Should former President BIDEN Be Charged With First - Espionage Act Violations -or- Treason.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Mike72
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yup, Covid-19 was Nancy's Nuclear Option for Mr. Trump ....

I believe that’s exactly what it was.

I hope to god it comes out because that would be the end of the Democratic Party and all of the America hating traitors.

You say that, but we already had to fight a civil war against them once, they lost but are currently running the USA...

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

If it was exposed that they were really behind it, who would actually defend them?
I mean you might have some pockets of completely retarded holdouts, but for the most part, I would like to think most of their supporters would be done with them at that point.

The Dems are pretty much a repulsive bunch already without having maybe the biggest crime against humanity hanging over their heads, I think even the staunchest of their supporters would be disgusted if it came out.

I mean, you have a valid point if America was filled with critical thinkers.

But look around...

You have people begging to be enslaved.

They are actually fighting for it.

I don't think it would just be pockets of holdouts...

But to be honest, I am somewhat pessimistic about the topic of American citizens right now.

I don't think that half of them could survive a week without the government at this point.

~shrug~

I get it and you are probably right.

I must be having a weak moment and I am giving them too much credit.

Don't let me pull you down hun!!!

I fluctuate from pessimist to realist.

They seem to be getting closer together the older I get...

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I hope to god it comes out because that would be the end of the Democratic Party and all of the America hating traitors.

You say that, but we already had to fight a civil war against them once, they lost but are currently running the USA...

If it was exposed that they were really behind it, who would actually defend them?
I mean you might have some pockets of completely retarded holdouts, but for the most part, I would like to think most of their supporters would be done with them at that point.

The Dems are pretty much a repulsive bunch already without having maybe the biggest crime against humanity hanging over their heads, I think even the staunchest of their supporters would be disgusted if it came out.

I don't think that half of them could survive a week without the government at this point.

~shrug~

Agreed.

Is that why I love when government shuts down? It's fun to watch when zombies lose.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Giving stupid answers to reporters will not save Joe Biden from being put on trial next year...

Biden facilitated the unprecedented border invasion. He took 94 executive actions in his first 100 days in office to weaken border security.

Since then, millions of military-age men from Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, and China have invaded the US.

Biden told reporters that he is counting on the border action happening by itself.

“When is a border executive action coming?” a reporter asked Biden.

“I’m counting on the border action happening by itself,” Biden said.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

No doubt.

“We should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is concern surrounding tourism ... but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come.”- Nancy Pelosi
February 24, 2020
edit on 11-3-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Giving stupid answers to reporters will not save Joe Biden from being put on trial next year...

Biden facilitated the unprecedented border invasion. He took 94 executive actions in his first 100 days in office to weaken border security.

Since then, millions of military-age men from Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, and China have invaded the US.

Biden told reporters that he is counting on the border action happening by itself.

“When is a border executive action coming?” a reporter asked Biden.

“I’m counting on the border action happening by itself,” Biden said.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Hey Joe , where you goin' with that Ice Cream Cone in your Hand ?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You can’t try Joe.

Hell, we can’t get Hunter in a courtroom.

He filmed his crimes.

Apparently, any time he spent five minutes somewhere.

He left a laptop behind.

It is bad form to try anyone who can’t participate in a defense.

I would like to know exactly which documents Joe actually took.

It seems that might enlighten us.

Exactly what information was sitting by your Vette ?
edit on 11-3-2024 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

since the entire mess started when Donald Trump was President?

The PREP act was also signed into effect during Trump's first tenure.

Fortunately there are now efforts underway to remove immunity from liability granted to the pharmaceutical companies.

I wonder if Trump has an opinion on that?

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Charge him with squatting.
Can't have the old man living rent free in your head.

Since we're writing polical fantasies why not go full force and write a new version of Dante's Inferno and list which Democrats will be in what circle of Hell?

It's basically the same exercise.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   

How does it even matter what he's charged with when he could never do enough
time for what he's done to the American people? And people voted for him. lol

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

What Should former President BIDEN Be Charged With First - Espionage Act Violations -or- Treason.

Grand Theft America.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Treason of the highest order. He and a lot of the DC swamp critters are working for foreign agents.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I'll take Life in Prison for Treason for 1000 Alex .

Swinging from the gallows pole is the most appropriate for this type of treason.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Wait,

It isn't southerners. It is the Cabal.
I realize you mean the Ds but the Civil war was really about states rights and not JUST slavery. The North used righteous indignation to end slavery and that was good. The other thing was the Dems were taken over by Marxists at that time IMO. Gen/POTUS Andrew Jackson would hang them all for treason if he were here.

They funded the civil war but are not southern people. WE love God, Family and this nation in that order here. The Dems that were in TN changed parties to R because the D's here are commie and they had no choice. We are a Red state but for Memphis, Nashville and Chattanooga. The hills surrounding Nashville and Chattanooga are full of Conservative values and loaded with common sense. Common sense is not so common in the USA anymore too. You need us to stay this way. Don't lump us in puleassse ma'am!

edit on 12000000423120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I agree with all of your sentiments, however, even from the time Trump was elected the first time we have seen the powers that be shift focus from the them to Trump and other rabbit holes while they continue business as usual. I remember reading at the start of the Biden Administration that they were already quietly putting into place rules for elections that would take away free, fair voting and further corrupt the system. And the mainstream media controlled by the left ignored it.
The whole Biden/Son corruption thing is getting smaller each day.
The Biden administration has met with the media and told them to quit publishing negative articles about his administration and they largely have, Read google news and see how many stories there are about how the economy and people are doing better under this administration.
And according to the POLLS Biden is even with Trump. Do you really believe that that many people support him?
And I have friends who are liberal, do nothing but complain about what is happening, have no good answer for immigration, the crime, the economy and the whole Biden/Son thing...and say there is no way they can vote for republican or for trump because the republican party is doing everything it can to destroy democracy.
We are screwed.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Treason?!
I understand the passion, I understand the desire for justice but Treason is NOT the way to go.
Do you understand that Treason have a very specific definition, and very specific evidence to convict. Those are both spelled out very clearly in the Constitution.
If you charge President Biden with Treason and fail to have the specific evidence then he will be found NOT GUILTY and will walk. Due to the protection of Double Jeopardy he could never face punishment for his crimes.
When people get over zealous with the charges criminals walk free, use some common sense. Sedition is much easier to prove and carried a nice hefty prison term.
All the Never Trumpers, and now all the Biden haters, are saying there needs to be Treason Charges. This just means all you people want these evil pricks running around committing even more crimes that they can walk away from due to the prosecuting people with crimes that they can not prove. You all are just making these people even stronger.
Stop doing your thinking with your emotions! Your not helping anyone, least of all yourself.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Oh, Trump? Both. Throw away the key....

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

He is aiding foreigners in their illegal invasion of the USA which is resulting in massive crime increases and is costing this country billions upon billions of dollars. I'd charge him with treason first.

64 Times Biden Policy Decisions Undermined Border Security

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
he is already Dead! go back and watch his inauguration and the canon salute...count the number of shots then do the research. Military is in Control!!! Nothing can stop what is coming!
Cheers!

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jazzule380

Why not everything?

But what I think is really going to happen is they are just gonna let him right off the hook and pretend nothing ever happened. He's gonna leave his presidency and gradually slip off into the shadows where news no longer puts his name up in headlines.

OR I could be totally wrong. It's all just speculation. He's been such a loyal puppet for them though, he's a liability as well. Theyre going to want to make it seem like the crimes he committed aren't that bad. Of course Im just making an educated guess based on the way they've handled these things in the past. Will he actually be held accountable? Is my question.

Something will happen if Trump wins, puts credible people into the DOJ, and green lights them to do the right thing.
It could just as easily never happen.
Trump may decide it’s too much trouble for him, his goals, America, and his 4 short years.
But if people like Flynn, Rodgers, Rand Paul, Gaetz, Jordan pop up in key slots ….. Katie bar the door!

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII

Treason?!
I understand the passion, I understand the desire for justice but Treason is NOT the way to go.
Do you understand that Treason have a very specific definition, and very specific evidence to convict. Those are both spelled out very clearly in the Constitution.
If you charge President Biden with Treason and fail to have the specific evidence then he will be found NOT GUILTY and will walk. Due to the protection of Double Jeopardy he could never face punishment for his crimes.
When people get over zealous with the charges criminals walk free, use some common sense. Sedition is much easier to prove and carried a nice hefty prison term.
All the Never Trumpers, and now all the Biden haters, are saying there needs to be Treason Charges. This just means all you people want these evil pricks running around committing even more crimes that they can walk away from due to the prosecuting people with crimes that they can not prove. You all are just making these people even stronger.
Stop doing your thinking with your emotions! Your not helping anyone, least of all yourself.

Just go for the tax evasion, for every Biden.

Get nice clean guilty verdicts, go from there.

Just like Capone and Gotti.

Would be gratifying to see them swing like Mussolini.

But getting it done well, and behind us, is probably a good goal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join