It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On With Princess Kate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Has anyone else been following this story? Princess Kate has pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth since Christmas. On January 17th it was announced she had been admitted to the hospital for a planned abdominal surgery and that she would be stepping away from her royal duties until Easter.

Normally, there wouldn't be anything weird about this but the Royal Family has been very hush-hush about the whole thing while at the same time being very public about the King's cancer diagnosis. They haven't revealed what kind of procedure she received. They haven't explained why, if this was a planned surgery, nothing was said about it until the day it occurred or why she originally had things on her schedule for the time period she would be out recovering.

There have also been times since January 17th where Prince William had to skip out on scheduled events due to "personal matters."

It wasn't until the other week that any pictures had emerged of Kate, but it was extremely poor quality and no details could be made out. Fast forward to yesterday and Kensington Palace released a photo of the Princess with her children to the press. However, shortly after the photo was published AP and a number of other media outlets issued a kill order stating that the photo had been manipulated.

So, is the Royal Family telling the truth and this is all due to planned surgery? If so, why all the mystery? Considering the Royal Family's track record with how they treat their princesses, I think it's fair to speculate something more is going on.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

They have dug themselves a massive hole with that photo , it looks like it was a AI job and the face lifted from a 10 year old vanity fair issue , no ring on her finger and the mysterious death of her sisters old boyfriend and how the aleged gun was found far away from the body are really starting to get the publics attention now

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Yep. The British press may have had no issue ignoring the whole thing, but that thing with the photo yesterday has got the international press sniffing around now.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I just had a very quick look at the photograph yesterday before heading out and my spidey senses were tingling just looking at her face as it just looked wrong and way to healthy and young .

And leaves on the trees in March , they are not the brightest bunch

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Honest question.........why do we care ?

I mean seriously, what business is it of the entire planet to be in her personal business. Yeah. She had surgery. We don't know why.

......so ?

Are people's lives so miserably boring that this is a big deal ?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

As I stated in my OP, the Royal Family don't exactly have a great track record with how they treat their princesses. If there's something more going on here shouldn't we hold one of the most powerful families in the world accountable?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As an American ... I don't care. I don't know why it's even in the news here. We fought a war to be rid of English royals, and yet they keep popping up in the news and on news stands, and one even moved here to tell us all how we should live and what we should be doing.

Would you guys please take him back now?
We are over him already.

Serious question ... speaking of royals ... why do you Brits like Charles so much? He is woke all the way up to his eyeballs, pampered and disconnected from reality, cheated on his wife which in turn pretty much caused her death, and he wanted to be reincarnated as his mistress' tampon for crying out loud. If I had to have a royal I could understand liking William .. but Charles and wife Camilia?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Yeah. She had surgery. We don't know why.

......so ??

She's a very public figure. Why are they making a big deal out of it and keeping it secret? Same with Charles cancer. He's a very public figure. Why keep the kind of cancer secret? If they were private citizens I'd understand. But they aren't and they make a living off of being public people. So why play at being secret? It's weird.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
...it looks like it was a AI job and the face lifted from a 10 year old vanity fair issue...

A.I. doesn't make photoshop type mistakes. They are obvious editing byproducts imo.

I also don't believe Kate did this herself like they are saying.

This is very nefareous.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

i never understood the fascination with the royals. especially here in the U.S.
i got much better things to do even if i's just wasting time typing here.

now little whinny megan that's different, i like laughing at her.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Honest question.........why do we care ?

I mean seriously, what business is it of the entire planet to be in her personal business. Yeah. She had surgery. We don't know why.

......so ?

...so...why would you bother responding here if you don't think it's important.

"These aren't the droids you're looking for..."

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
I also don't believe Kate did this herself like they are saying..

Yeah ... neither do I. I don't know why I don't believe it. But I don't.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

They are also keep quiet about the fleet of cars that left a royal residence on the 28th of December and went to a hospital ,which was the last day she was seen in public and the Spanish MSM saying she was in a coma would not have gone to air unless they had very good information or they would have been sued pretty quick

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

why do you Brits like Charles so much?

He visited an organic farm run by people I know. When it was time to leave, he was having so much fun searching for eggs in the barn he refused to leave. After twenty minutes his security forced him to leave. They give him orders. Digest that.

He believes woodland workers should be allowed to stay in their woods as long as they welcome the public so the next generation can be inspired to take up sustainable woodland management as a career. [As a technically homeless owner of a small ancient woodland I'm all for this!!!]

There are other reasons that may be too gritty for ATS.

Camilla ran over the wife of a Cheltenham councillor and it was all covered up by police. Allegedly. I was interviewed by an individual who put in a Freedom Of Information request on the matter.

It all gets very different when you live with them as neighbours and you hear the personal stories.

edit on 11-3-2024 by TimBurr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The whole world was made aware of William's cheating scandal. It has been reported multiple times that there have been some very intense verbal fights.

If you were a fly on the wall back then, could you imagine what you would hear? How about something like this.

Kate: Your treating me just like your dad did with your mum. What are you going to do? Have me killed too? Maybe I'll just tell everyone about your family's bloody secret!

William: "and maybe Ill just have you locked away in a rubber room, and have you operated on."

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Speaking of the alleged affair, The Independent published a puff piece on Rose Hanbury, the woman William supposedly cheated on Kate with, yesterday. Are the Royals laying the groundwork for something?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Maybe there is a ruse going on that means they need time to create a doppelganger and acclimatise those close to her to create a scenario that continues a legacy.

It will be REALLY interesting to see her in public to notice any visual and personality traits that would be different.

Also, we must keep an eye on her immediate family, especially the kids, to see their behaviour around Kate if she is swopped out.

Man, is this whole thing going to get scrutinised to death, although the denial of most British Royalists will go into overdrive and protection mode, that'll be funny to witness.

One thing to note...there haven't been any pics of Kate recovering at a hospital have there? Why miss a great photo opportunity and let a good crisis go to waste?

Edit to add: what if Prince William AND his son George die? Is there a "Charlotte's Web" being woven so a very young and very influential girl takes that throne to be the new Queen of the Global HIVE? She will need lots of advice from SOMEONE. Just like Elizabeth?

Trust nobody.
edit on 11/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Please remember there are human individuals involved in this. The media madness is a fantasy of major distraction.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Is it possible that Princess Kate is recovering from a procedure that has left her with some type of Ostomy, either temporary or permanent, that would have required both a long period of recuperation, and a longer period of "normalization"?

Such a procedure, especially if the stoma was to be permanent, would require a very carefully crafted effort on the part of the Princess's personal PR team, and that of the larger royal "Firm", to engineer Kate's now potentially perceived "stigmatized" return to public life.

Granted, it's an "out there" theory; but what else are tinfoil hats made for?
edit on 11-3-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join