It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert HUR - Special Counsel Investigator of JOE R. BIDEN is Testifying on March 12th 2024.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sunday, March 10, 2024

This coming Tuesday, key members of the U.S. House Judiciary and Oversight Committee will ask questions of the Special Counsel who was assigned by the Attorney General to Investigate President Joseph R. Biden, after troves of classified documents were found in Biden's garage, home office, and in an office at Penn State University...(Joe was a Professor there).

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The House Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing on Tuesday, March 12, 2024, at 10:00 a.m. ET.

The hearing on the Report of Special Counsel Robert K. Hur will examine Special Counsel Hur's findings in his investigation of the possible unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or other records discovered in President Biden's personal possession.

Special Counsel Hur concluded that although President Biden "willfully retained and disclosed classified materials as a private citizen," criminal charges were not warranted because, among other things, President Biden is an "elderly man with a poor memory."
Source & Video Link: judiciary.house.gov...

Very troubling is how the Department of Justice REFUSED to grant Congress access to files associated with Robert Hur's 12-month investigation, included transcripts (written/audio/video) of Hur's October 2023 interview of President Biden.

DOJ Denies Congress Access: nypost.com...'

If YOU had a chance to ask Special Counsel Hur a question or two, what would they be?

I'd like to know how he came to the conclusion that Joe Biden shouldn't be held accountable for stealing National Security documents, and how did he determine that no U.S. secrets were stolen, considering how Top Secret documents were found in 3 totally non-secure locations.

HERE IS A LIVE STREAM for Tuesday:

-WeMustCare

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

What, at this point, does it matter?

They already decided with Hillary that the access, handling and storage of classified documents are somehow (D)ifferent for some political critters.

Even though they had to take a class and sign off that they were trained on and were aware of the ramifications.

If I posted right here right now on this thread some things that I know, the site would be taken down and I would go to jail for the rest of my natural life.

But Democrats can just sell state secrets like selling crack on a street corner and it's just... fine.

The system is already broken and there is no real way forward.

As someone who served, it is... frustrating to watch, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

If you actually knew some very secret stuff I don't think you would even be hinting at that here. Nice touch though.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

If you actually knew some very secret stuff I don't think you would even be hinting at that here. Nice touch though.

TS/SCI/SBI holder here...

I'm very aware of what I can't talk about.

But nice touch though at an attempt to demean me...

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I wasn't trying to demean you. I am just stating facts.
If you have or had access to classified material the last thing anyone would do is hint at that. If you think you are not being watched with the knowledge you have then you fell down and bumped your head.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The foundation is now being laid for what's coming for Joe Biden (and others) in 2025 to 2029. If the Supreme Court rules that former Presidents can be put on trial for things done while President, Joe Biden will pay for a multitude of crimes committed, from 1974 thru 2024.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

If you have or had access to classified material the last thing anyone would do is hint at that. If you think you are not being watched with the knowledge you have then you fell down and bumped your head.

You are not actually stating facts at all... you just watched a few movies like the Bourne series and formed an opinion.

There are more than a few members on ATS that have or had access to classified material, be it by prior military experience, military contracts or classified material in a civilian workplace.

We state that we know things that we can't talk about.

We also all know we are being watched.

In my case every post, every email, every phone conversation.

We talk to our handlers.

This isn't rocket science.

Although possibly too hard for you to understand...

Care to say something about the actual topic?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Good questions! Also, how can a President be too senile to stand trial, but be fit to oversee the largest nuclear weapons arsenal ever amassed on the planet? 🤷‍♀️

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Good questions! Also, how can a President be too senile to stand trial, but be fit to oversee the largest nuclear weapons arsenal ever amassed on the planet? 🤷‍♀️

I think Josh Hawley said it best. Can’t have it both ways if he’s to incompetent to stand trial for the documents he’s to incompetent to be president

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The foundation is now being laid for what's coming for Joe Biden (and others) in 2025 to 2029. If the Supreme Court rules that former Presidents can be put on trial for things done while President, Joe Biden will pay for a multitude of crimes committed, from 1974 thru 2024.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Joe Biden wasn't President from 1974 through 2020 so the Supreme Court ruling on immunity of Presidents has no bearing on that time period. If he could be prosecuted for alleged crimes during that time, he already would have been. Especially for the time from 2017 through 2020, when Trump was POTUS.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Joe Biden wasn't President from 1974 through 2020 so the Supreme Court ruling on immunity of Presidents has no bearing on that time period. If he could be prosecuted for alleged crimes during that time, he already would have been. Especially for the time from 2017 through 2020, when Trump was POTUS.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Joe Biden had in his possession classified materials from the time he was a Senator through the time he was Vice President.

So does the fact that he is President now make him immune to the charges from before?

Think harder...

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

As someone who served, it is... frustrating to watch, to say the least.

Lum,

Infuriating is more like it. Especially when I recall low rankers who got their careers burned for minor mistakes.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

that's total garbage. I was a nobody in the USAF. E-4, radio and radar tech. I had secret clearance. There were a couple systems I repaired that mandated that I have clearance to use the equipment necessary to do the repairs. I know what was classified, and I don't speak of it, as I agreed to at the time I signed the documents. Having stated this on an open forum doesn't change the fact that I held a secret clearance, and have not divulged what I was told not to.

I'm also a freemason. I have some secrets I won't tell. Anyone can find them by looking, but even if they do find them, I won't tell them. Because I promised not to.

Being trusted with secrets takes an important aspect, trust. So you can tell anyone you like that you know stuff you can't say, you just can't say what you know that you aren't supposed to repeat. What level of clearance did you hold and how long did you serve?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

If YOU had a chance to ask Special Counsel Hur a question or two, what would they be?

I'd ask him how, after it was proven that Joe admitted to his ghost writer, that he was keeping classified documents, it was deemed that he had no intent of keeping classified documents.

That is based on my interpretation of the report. That Joe did have the documents, but did not intend to have them.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

I'd ask him how, after it was proven that Joe admitted to his ghost writer, that he was keeping classified documents, it was deemed that he had no intent of keeping classified documents.

That is based on my interpretation of the report. That Joe did have the documents, but did not intend to have them.

Yea, because IMIO he intended for the Chinese Communist Party to use that classified information..

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Yea, because IMIO he intended for the Chinese Communist Party to use that classified information..

There sure is a lot of smoke coming from that direction. It's hard to see the fire behind all of those shell companies.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Millions of people have had these clearances and most of the info is time sensitive and means nothing in a year or two.
You sure do spend a lot of time at ATS inventing new rules that everyone should post by.
edit on 11-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This thread is turning into a honeypot in the making....

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's total garbage. I was a nobody in the USAF. E-4, radio and radar tech. I had secret clearance. There were a couple systems I repaired that mandated that I have clearance to use the equipment necessary to do the repairs. I know what was classified, and I don't speak of it, as I agreed to at the time I signed the documents. Having stated this on an open forum doesn't change the fact that I held a secret clearance, and have not divulged what I was told not to.

I'm also a freemason. I have some secrets I won't tell. Anyone can find them by looking, but even if they do find them, I won't tell them. Because I promised not to.

Being trusted with secrets takes an important aspect, trust. So you can tell anyone you like that you know stuff you can't say, you just can't say what you know that you aren't supposed to repeat. What level of clearance did you hold and how long did you serve?

I was MK Ultra ! Translator for the greys. You shoulda heard some of the wild stuff they would say and do ! Serious about their flying, but just crazy when off duty. Used to make random people in the bar, drop a pantload, using their telepathy.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Joe Biden had in his possession classified materials from the time he was a Senator through the time he was Vice President.

So does the fact that he is President now make him immune to the charges from before?

Think harder...

He has a very particular skillset wherein he writes long nonsensical posts in every thread, establishing a
completely fake reality, to pretend he has debunked something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join