It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota politician is fighting the trans-maniacs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Last year, Minnesota joined the growing number of "trans refuge" states. The Minneapolis Star Tribune newspaper said that they're "at the vanguard of cities in the nation to erect a 'rainbow wall' of protection from anti-trans policies."

Walter Hudson is a junior member in the Minnesota House of Representatives. The left despises him. Because he has opposed the teaching of critical race theory to children, he has been called a hater and a white supremacist. Because he opposed vaccine and mask mandates, he has been called a conspiracy theorist.

He is married, with two children, and has said that protecting children and family is a 'hill he would die on". He's pushing back on the militant trans agenda.

In this short speech, he tells the trans mob that he is not going to follow their rules.

"You don't own reality"

In this longer video, ha says "We have medical doctors and institutions telling us things that we can see ARE NOT true." If the embedded vid has audio issues, you may to go to YT to listen.

edit on 10-3-2024 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm just going to put this out there. Minneapolis is a pretty #ed up city. It's claims to be sanctuary city and might but but the state didn't have the votes to be a sanctuary state.

The legislative session had not even begun when a DFL bill to make Minnesota a so-called sanctuary state found itself sinking through thin ice.

The Muslim population is between 20-30%, depending on whose stats you look at, which is it's own can of worms.

Child sex trafficking's a MAJOR issue.

Minneapolis is one of the top locations in the U.S. for child sex trafficking. A six-month study by local prosecutors found over 34,000 advertisements posted online for sex in the Twin Cities.

The George Floyd riots hurt the city a lot.

How much of Minneapolis was destroyed?
At cost of $350 million, approximately 1,300 properties in Minneapolis were damaged by the civil unrest, of which nearly 100 were entirely destroyed.

BLM and LBGQT..... have solid hooks in local government as well.

They've certainly jumped on the 'tax the crap out of everyone as much as you can' wagon. The state has a 'Minnesota Nice' theme and crime is just beginning to really pick up there in the last few years. Of course they have crime, but it's not inline with the 'big' cities as to the depth and frequency of say Chicago, Detroit and such. I believe they are trying so hard to have an iron in every pot they've lost site of the quality of the pot their irons are in.

Just my two cents worth.
edit on th31202400000031bSun, 10 Mar 2024 18:52:51 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

One of the top sex trafficking districts in the country is defending the trans culture and attempting to spoon feed it to kids? Must be a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Oooo, can I be the first woke apologist? Rules of internet say there will eventually be one.

Because transgender people are the biggest threat to our way of life!

He must be uncomfortable. Must take him out of his indoctrinated heteronormality to have to face the realization transgender is now a widely accepted thing that can't be universally shunned anymore.

To each their own determination of what self is. Even ones that are perplexing.

edit on 10-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Woke apologist is just a fancy label for protecting pedos masquerading as a lesbian in a man's body. How many of these creeps have to be arrested before you figure it out.

edit on 10-3-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Oooo, can I be the first woke apologist? Rules of internet say there will eventually be one.

Because transgender people are the biggest threat to our way of life!

He must be uncomfortable. Must take him out of his indoctrinated heteronormality to have to face the realization transgender is now a widely accepted thing that can't be universally shunned anymore.

To each their own determination of what self is. Even ones that are perplexing.

I accept that you support grown men shaking their arse in front of todlers. I think it is sick, twisted and indoctrination.

But since you accept that, will you now accept Bible Study in kindergarten?

Maybe let those who are confused as toddlers become Christians?

Have a Southern Baptist night at a Sabres game?...including no smoking and no beer sales because it is their night? How about a warm up jersey with a cross on it?

Honestly. If I see you there that night, I am sure you will be with the tolerant protests screaming Religious freedom is some type of old, stale and pale construct.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Woke apologist is just a fancy label for protecting pedos masquerading as a lesbian in a man's body. How many of these creeps have to be arrested before you figure it out.

I am not for Sharia law, but maybe if we start executing them for ruining a kid's life, they will start to think twice.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Do what you want, but leave children alone.

I mean, wtf!

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

So I get to be a pedo apologist too?

This might be fun.

Let's start with him. Although nobody EVER accidentally calls him that.

When people say transgender, that's all I see. I don't think of the obnoxious transvestites (many on hormones) on Rupal's Drag Race, I see Jaime Clayton types.

I know it's not "sense-8-tionalized" that way, but seeing all M-F transgender people as pedos is like seeing all AR-15 owners as future right-wing mass shooters.

And I won't think that either.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Still a guy in a dress.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well if you have to go on birth certificate, I guess.

She's still a man in a dress my ass could never fit into.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Well if you have to go on birth certificate, I guess.

She's still a man in a dress my ass could never fit into.
Look at the size of its hands and even in your make up to death photo I can spot the Adams apple.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Still a guy in a dress.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Chaya Raichik?

Parrot of Chaya Raichik?

For my rhetorical position you can insinuate I support trannies dancing for the little kiddies if it makes you feel better. And my real thoughts on drag shows being adult themed, and in line with caberet or burlesque, can be ignored. But ignore that please.

And think I support a Transgender Satanist priest reading woke literature to a kindergarten class. If it's what you need to hear.

This anger needs to be confronted. People are just itching to become the more righteous keyboard warrior with this. To fight. To instantly make black/white all or nothing assumptions and try to bait people into a desired defensive position over it. Like making a supporter defend trans-issues as being on par with pedophilia, thus rendering them unable to make a moral counter-argument.

So it's "religious freedoms" is it?

Whose religious freedoms? The freedom to send your kid to straight camp? Instill some Jesus repression? That, per the new age 'religion' replacing Christianity with woke values, finds that the morally reprehensible thing to do.

I'm not interested in feeding Trevor or his axiom over this. Although I can't help it.

I think it's SRA on steroids and Geraldo Rivera Exposés are culture now. We are going to be fighting it out until one wins.

Such is how it always goes when things get "aeonic"...

It really hard to stay watching from the stands sometimes.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Sorry, still guys in dresses.

I don't know what to tell you.

You, as a woman, know that men cannot know what it is like to be a woman.

They don't know periods, societal demands placed on women, etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I can't get myself to care... all the time.

I'll give you this though.

As I told my trans-friend when she pissed me off once cry-texting about some biological girl she was dating saying she wasn't actually a girl.

Wrong freaking day. I said, "Well you have never experienced the joy of a vice grip on your ovaries, if you want my PMDD, you are welcome to it. And if you want to trade me bodies at some point in my late 40s or 50s, you're welcome to that too. you can go through menopause for me."

There's always one they either are or aren't. I just have no problem placating an affirmation of themselves as they see it.

And while this guy in question, is originally male, you would never know it by his/her passive-aggressive drama queen validation sh*t. Freaking debutante.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Surgeons have the ability to shape an ear into looking like a nose.

But you can never smell out of your ear.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I never had the religious indoctrination that found this offensive. I was conditioned by a feminist psyche major. Although I really didn't care, my sister and I were persauded from wearing dresses because they conditioned gender roles.

And by the time I was in third grade that was getting angry I got a pink baton twirling handout instead of the blue karate one. At 9 I saw that as defining gender roles.

Never would have saw it that way without my mom.

So I see stuff like this, and I get how it just crosses wires for people, and I try to relate, but it's just society catching up to my upbringing.

And while I will come off woke as hell, I think if there's a secret agenda to it, it's this: "Oh good, you're just gay. I can handle that."

Like if it pulls back a little, gets discussed without much emphasis, and if they really can't stop dressing in drag on their own (for boys), send them to a psychologist. And take it in sequential steps. No problem with that.

Seems healthy. Maybe it was a deliberate saturation of trans-issues, so gay is fine when it returns to less abrasive means. I honestly feel the left took advantage and did as much de/reprogramming as they could.

And now it will seesaw for a while.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

No one cares if guys in dresses want to pretend to be women.

The issue arose when they went after children.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well... that's stopping soon isn't it?

That's what this pendulum is all about.

For the few months remaining, I look at it like trying to axe the Barbie/GI Joe, home ec/shop dynamic. That went after children too. I raged at a baton twirling handout that told me to go play gracefully with a tasseled stick. From 2nd grade on we were given those twice a year.

I think woke is trying to revise that. No more color coded role suggestions. The sex map indoctrination has always gone after children. Now instead of saying "The boy will learn self-defense and ask the baton-twirling girl to the ice cream social."

The educational movie says:

"The boy can ask the girl, the boy can ask the boy, the girl can ask the boy, the girl can ask the girl, the boy who identifies as a..." and that goes on for another 100 sentences.

I think it's funny. Some of these identities are hilarious. I just don't see the harm of someone identifying as a hamster.

Or even this

It used to be 1/10 are gay. Now with a change in acceptance, that became 1/4 are LGBT and 1/5 of those are transgender. It was the change in indoctrination.

Now every kid is given both handouts, if at all, and they are yellow. I have no problem with that. Even if it really became popular with the 13-25 age group, and now drives gen-x and older insane.

<<   2 >>

join