It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ally Michael Whatley and daughter-in-law Lara Trump take over at RNC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Liz Cheney laughed out of politics after her lossing bid to throw in with the same people who had been vilifing her family for decades.

Mitch McConnell decing he has gifted the American people long enough and now he's ready to retire.

Trump loyalists in the house have successfully used their power to unseat a Speaker and install a new one.

Donald Trump has secured the GOP primary nomination from his globalist opponent who was receiving large money donations from both Democrats and those the Democrats have been vilifing for decades like the Kochs.

Mitt Romney also retiring.

John McCain is died.

Today Trump loyalists have taken over the Republican National Committee.

Is it now safe to say the Republican party is the Trump Party? Is the hostile takeover complete?

And if so what would that mean for Donald Trump and his play for power?

It's no secret that the Dick Cheney establishment Republicans have been attacking Donald Trump almost as much as the Democrats... no one likes to share power. With his in-party opposition dieing away would a Donald Trump second term be more productive... or more destructive, if that's your political leaning ... than his first term?

And what if he losses the 2024 presidential election? Does he slink away leaving the party completely rutterless or does he continue to pull the strings from the side lines?

Would the party choose a Trump loyalist to be their nominee in 2028? Or does another faction cease the reins..

Trump ally Michael Whatley and daughter-in-law Lara Trump take over at RNC

Donald Trump has cemented his take-over of the Republican Party with the ascent of two loyalists to the top leadership positions in its national organisation.

The former president earlier endorsed Michael Whatley and Lara Trump, his daughter-in-law, for chair and co-chair of the Republican National Committee.

Their elections were formalised on Friday at the RNC's spring training gathering in Houston, Texas.

BBC

edit on 8-3-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

This is the thing the left can’t seem to figure out.
They think MAGA is about Trump.
They think Trump wants to be some kind of monarch or dictator.

It’s simply about making America great again.

There are some loony MAGATs and those kind of folks are equally represented on the left as well.

America first isn’t a hard concept.
The other option is what the left is pushing.
Global authoritarian submission first, America last.
F that.
No brainer vote come November.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Oh my.

The concept of making America great is so scary to who?

Anti-Americans, that's who.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

This is the thing the left can’t seem to figure out.
They think MAGA is about Trump.
They think Trump wants to be some kind of monarch or dictator.

It’s simply about making America great again.

There are some loony MAGATs and those kind of folks are equally represented on the left as well.

America first isn’t a hard concept.
The other option is what the left is pushing.
Global authoritarian submission first, America last.
F that.
No brainer vote come November.

Well said! Quoted in entirety - repetition for emphasis.

I’m a libertarian by nature (not a liberal). Never gave a sh!t about politics until 2016 when the sh!t storm started.

I finally realized how good Trump was for the PEOPLE. That’s all that counts.

I’m no MAGA hat. However, you’d have to be a fool to not see what we need right now. That is Trump as the only viable option.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Three cheers for Trump, he has successfully opened the entire Republican purse to whatever whim hits his fancy.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

DeJa'Vu

Surely you can do better than that

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Don't worry....the investigation has already started.
edit on R502024-03-08T18:50:20-06:00k503vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Three cheers for Trump, he has successfully opened the entire Republican purse to whatever whim hits his fancy.

I’m proud of you, Terry.

Thank you for getting your point across without a wall of texts! 🍻

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Liz Cheney laughed out of politics after her lossing bid to throw in with the same people who had been vilifing her family for decades.

Mitch McConnell decing he has gifted the American people long enough and now he's ready to retire.

Trump loyalists in the house have successfully used their power to unseat a Speaker and install a new one.

Donald Trump has secured the GOP primary nomination from his globalist opponent who was receiving large money donations from both Democrats and those the Democrats have been vilifing for decades like the Kochs.

Mitt Romney also retiring.

John McCain is died.

Today Trump loyalists have taken over the Republican National Committee.

When you talk about Dick Cheney can you please refer to him by his proper title... Darth Cheney, Thank you. You know the guy that got us into two wars and is responsible for 20 trillion of our deficit.

I'm glad Romney is gone. He should have ran as a liberal all these years, but his base is Mormon and they are very Conservative, so he put on a Conservative disguise. Romney hates Trump because Trump did what he couldn't, and Trump is going to do it twice and Romney just can't take it.

Add old McCain.. let his body rest in....never mind.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’m proud of you, Terry.

And no STAR, what's with that huh?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’m proud of you, Terry.

And no STAR, what's with that huh?

You have your star.

ETA, and an extra one for forgetting.
edit on 8-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

This is just laying the groundwork to accomplishing what is really needed. That is, increasing the MAGA majority margin in the HOUSE, and obtaining a MAGA majority in the Senate.

Regular Senate Republicans won't approve the firebrand MAGA nominees President-elect Trump will want in his cabinet. They have too many skeletons/sins to keep hidden.

The new RNC will help MAGA candidates for the Senate and House, get elected.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
hate to have hurt feelings ... for those that need IT

edit on 8-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Ding ding ding! You nailed it Care. This is the most important aspect of the RNC delousing.

With Romney, McConnell, and Dick Cheney's Mom out of office, there's only a few more RINOs left to evict ( I'm looking at you Dan Newhouse ) before we have a Republican party thats actually nationalist rather than globalist.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: WeMustCare

Ding ding ding! You nailed it Care. This is the most important aspect of the RNC delousing.

With Romney, McConnell, and Dick Cheney's Mom out of office, there's only a few more RINOs left to evict ( I'm looking at you Dan Newhouse ) before we have a Republican party thats actually nationalist rather than globalist.

The U.S. Senate is going in the right direction, but we need a few more people like Mitt Romney to be replaced with MAGA Senators. Mitch McConnell says he's resigning from being a leader of something, but he's staying in the Senate.

Note: McConnell did a masterful job of getting conservative Supreme Court justice nominees (Kavanaugh & Barrett) approved, and preventing President Trump from being removed from office, after the House impeached him....Both were hugely important accomplishments.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nothing ever changes. Since you liked music figured I'd add to it as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Pendulums....

They exist.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well, this should put the final nail in the coffin of the Republican Party.

Now it's all Trump. And when you guys lose in November. Remember that.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

will do. And I'd save this post to bring back up in November, but you will have changed user names 3 times by then.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Well, this should put the final nail in the coffin of the Republican Party.

Now it's all Trump. And when you guys lose in November. Remember that.

Trump is old, but he represents change. The Democrats are still the same old same old, same platform, same lies, same BS. At least the Right is slowly cleaning house. You all act like Trump is going to be around for the next 10 years...lol

Do you even think Biden will make it to November...wait I bet you are just waiting for Harris to take over...You know that is the best you all got...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join