It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000HP Rock Bouncers Climb Bounty Hill at Windrock (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I went to the NRRA's first event of the seaons at Windrock Park, in Oliver Springs, Tennessee on my birthday last weekend. The guy who runs series let me film from the start line at the bottom of the course. Have you ever seen rock bouncers before? These things are insane. One of them had 1,600HP, but I think it was just too much.

The course had at least 6" of mud from a rainy week, but it didnt matter to these things. The video of the event doesn't do justice showing how vertical these hills are. I'm not kidding when I say that many places are completely vertical, but these guys just launch up there with little problem.

The winner of the event was a owner/driver named Timmie Cameron.

Making these videos is a hobby for me and I always like to share them with you all here. I don't make any money or anything from them. Hope you enjoy the video!

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInvisibleRedneck

Brilliant , I've seen Scandinavians doing it didn't know you do it over there.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I didnt know it either. I figured there were a few places, but didnt realize there was a bounty hill in my area. These guys are serious about it too. They put a ton of money into it. I was also surprised by how big the crowd is. probably around 2,000 people. Not a bad gate @ $40/ea.

join