It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Believes 'Undocumented Immigrants--Newcomers' are Really "ILLEGALS"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Joe just needed a small corrective shock on his dog collar...from his masters.

Going forward, he'll be calling all illegal aliens "newcomers".

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

This is why Joe's not allowed to speak without a hand up his arse. Democrats know these people are here illegally but they want to make Americans think they're "humane".

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

This is why Joe's not allowed to speak without a hand up his arse. Democrats know these people are here illegally but they want to make Americans think they're "humane".

Of course.

It's the WOKE thing to do.

I'm starting to really hate these idiots.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
"What I would do as president is several more things. I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum." --Joe Biden

So Joe Biden is fully aware he is aiding and abetting illegal activity.

More evidence than needed to Impeach/Remove Joe Biden NOW.

Or, simply put him on trial for treason after his term ends on 1/20/2025, assuming the Supreme Court makes the right call in June, by stating that former Presidents CAN BE TRIED for actions taken while they were President.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

If he had to apologize for every time he flubbed a word, that's all he would be doing 7 days a week.

And that's all he should be doing. Apologizing to every legal US citizen starting with
the true POTUS Donald John Trump. And everytime he screws that up he can start over.
The guy is an insult to the rest of humanity.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Again, off teleprompter, Joe said: “THOUSANDS of Americans are being Killed by ILLEGALS.”

That's not what I heard. I heard "But how many? ARE thousands of Americans being killed by ILLEGALS?"

edit on 1420242024k51America/Chicago2024-03-12T22:51:14-05:0010pm2024-03-12T22:51:14-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join