It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Invades France

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, they should have kept the nukes. sad but true.

Hardly an endorsement of the state of the planet all the same.

But in the M.A.D world that we live in, Russia would not have had the balls to invade another nuclear-capable nation.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with the Russian invaders.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I'm willing to regard Marie-Julie Jahenny seriously for the sake of her descriptions given for rare natural disasters, namely, a black rainbow and blood rains.

Remind me, did she ever say anything about France being divided into 3 parts (or societies)? Both West and East are in agreement on this.

In various possible timeline scenarios: France, in the event of avoiding civil war or if recovering from it, is more likely to join up as allies with Russia's invasion when they link up, in order to share in the spoils of war.

Macron has been loudly sounding the war alarm in the hopes that other European countries will be inspired to do the lion's share of the work, while he can sit back and avoid being accused as an enemy. Perhaps all this is to save face for his failures in Africa or perhaps he really did form a non-intervention pact with Putin.

I've read two accounts that the French intend to sit on the sidelines, one of them was: old.reddit.com... The other is supposedly what Ukrainians think about the French, have yet to confirm it.

At the same time the militaries of Russia, France and NATO will be aware of this and similar prophecies. Prophecy is also used for propaganda purposes.
Indeed, this was the case with St. Odile on the British side, Nostradamus on the German side.

They ought to take superstitions into account and be mindful about what people think of them. During wartime, the masses come to regard everything that happens as an ill omen, marines and soldiers are not exempted from this.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: andy06shake

The Three Days of Darkness is something that has been prophecied in Catholic prophecy from seers and saints for hundreds of years. It is supposed to be a supernatural darkness, blocking out the sun, the moon, the stars ... and turning off all electric and battery powered sources of light. Only blessed candles of beeswax are supposed to be able to be lit, and those only being lit by those in a 'state of grace' (no mortal sin on the soul). That's the prophecy.

Flat out. Is it in the Bible? If not where does Catholicism draw this from?

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I am big on being 'up' on Catholic prophecy.
Both the credible and the stuff that's obviously not real.

I think Marie-Julie Jahenny is probably off on the invasion of France.
Not probable and not likely due to NATO etc.

But she does prophecy the Three Days of Darkness, which others
have prophecied, so that may come to pass. I have no idea if she's
authentic on that or if she's just saying what others said and copying them.

Off topic abit , but the same catholic church gave us the bible..

That isnt credible either

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hmm... When was the Last Time France Won a War ? Take your Time , I'll Wait..............

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join