It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Invades France

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

The atlantic side. Not close enough to harm but close enough to awaken masses as to the madness that exists in the minds of the elites ruling their mortality

What about we do something similar in the sea surrounding Russia, would you support that?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Has Russia sanctioned US or UK from rest of world? Has Russia stolen US or UK reserves from the banking system? So how exactly would Nuking the sea around Russia improve the life's of UK or US citizens? It certainly help UK or US to continue to plundering other nations oil reserves yes.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That may be best scenario. The worse will be ww3.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You seem to have stopped making any kind of sense, at all?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

When have 'we' stolen Russian oil reserves?

I'm not a great advocate of sanctions but we sanctioned Russia because of their illegal invasion of Ukraine.
Not because there is any sort of desire to inflict pain and suffering on the Russian people or to steal anything.....its because they committed an act of war on a non-threatening neighbour who they had sworn to never invade.

How would nuking the sea's of the UK/US coasts improve the lives of Russian citizens?

Putin is trying to bully.
The only way to beat a bully is to stand up to them......it really is that simple.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Yep. Appeasement is not an option.

Pope, I'm looking at you.....

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Not oil, central bank reserves.

If it were about people, Israel would certainly have been sanctioned, the death toll of children and women in Gaza is six times higher than Ukraine war. So rid your mind of the notion that it has anything to do with protecting the people of Ukraine. That's media propaganda spoon fed and gobbled up by your neurons. That the nice man in tea shirt needs help to save his children from the satanical Russians.

You should wonder why the same media doesn't report on the recent murder of Egyptian journalist that exposed the luxury villa of Ukrainian President Zelenksyy's mother-in-law? Strange that!

Putin is trying to stand up against western globalization. A system that pretends to be democratic but is totally fascist in nature. Our real leaders are hidden from public view whilst their puppets, our leaders, all have a leash around their neck. If they disobey, their dirt (be them a paedophile or some other dirt) is released so they will be shunned by the public.

"How would nuking the sea's of the UK/US coasts improve the lives of Russian citizens?"
Perhaps they could demand their Central bank reserves back. If the people of US/UK repelled against their governments over the madness that may soon become a reality. There would no longer be need to spend 1/3 nations wealth on machines of war. It could be used for improving infrastructure. Making the world a better place. Rather than using that wealth to kill woman and children.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What!?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I have nothing against the Russian people.
The one's I've met seem ok even if they do have a bit of a chip on their shoulder. They like a drink and a laugh and just want to get on with their lives the best they can pretty much the same as the rest of us.

My issue is with Putin and his gang of crazies who are intent on trying to regain some sort of alleged past-glories in a new Greater Russia.

And they seem intent on doing this by trying to usurp, bully and intimidate former colonies and satellite countries into submission.

I don't have much time and/or respect for my own politicians and recognise the failings of our own political system.....but that has little relevance when it comes to Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

Yes, it would be very nice to live in a world where there wasn't the need to spend so much money on defence and military, but one of the things this invasion has shown us is that as long as there are dictators and tyrants like Putin who are hell bent on pursuing their own personal 'greatness' through acts of aggression and war there is still the need to arm and defend oneself.

edit on 10/3/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

That's all well and good but your outlook on politics totally aligns with media. When you sense repetition in media (even in movies) like "wmd in iraq" you really have to suspect that they are programming your mind. Most people recognizes media as a trusted source. If they then suddenly realize its not a trusted source. It can result in a mental breakdown. Whilst the subconscious has to rebuild all the interconnections (relative truths) from the retracted trusted source.

If I had absolute proof that the September 11 attacks was an internal job for instance. The majority of people would not accept that absolute proof for that reason. Their minds will go into self defense to try protect their belief system from breaking down. They will attack the messenger rather than the facts.

From my point of view, Putin is an intellect. But I certainly would not want him leading the world. Nor do I trust Xi Jinping. Its sad when you see them talking greater truth than the clowns we currently have in power. There are certainly good people in the west that up to the job, but the elite behind the curtain, will block their every attempt from attaining office.

The first step in breaking their stronghold is educating people that they are being programmed by media.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I'm under no illusions about MSM and the effect it has on people.

Still doesn't alter the fact that Putin ordered an invasion of a non-threatening neighbour and the war is being conducted for the purposes of his personal aggrandisement and Russian expansionism.

He most certainly isn't an 'intellect'.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FlyersFan

But she does prophecy the Three Days of Darkness

Short of the Sun turning off for 72 hours.

Or the Earth stopping spinning on her axis and the observation being from the dark side.

I'm apt to ponder how that could be possible or come to pass.

Edit: I suppose something of sufficient size parking itself in the correct orbit between our star and the planet might also be able to tick the box.

If the earth stopped spining everything on it would continue to travel at roughly 2ooo miles per hour. So imagine everything being torn off the surface of the planet and a huge title wave miles high. In other words earth just can't stop spinning.

Now something big enough to block out our sun for 3 days would have to be in the same orbit as earth. And again that would be bad news as it would cause at minimum earth's orbit to change but more than likely the 2 would slam into each other and destroy the planet as it turns into a fiery inferno. So that's out as well so the only other possibility is volcanic ash blocking the sun. Have to be several and likely wouldnt just be for 3 days. But their is a huge problem with this as well. The damage this would cause likely start a new ice age and things will get very cold very quickly.

So it really is impossible for 3 days without the sun then suddenly have it reappear

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Apparently that programming works in both directions. Putin is nothing but a dictator and every move he makes is to keep him in power. Even Ukraine was self preservation on Putins part. He saw Ukrainians try to throw off the yokes of a dictator and panicked. The only reason he attacked Ukraine is because he feared the next step would be for Russians to throw him out as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Putin has a approval rating of 85%. Biden be lucky to have half that rating whereas Rishi Sunak has a third. So your assertion makes little sense.

Have a listen to David Sacks. He has studied the situation. The war has already resulted in the demographic death of Ukraine. What is left is aging population. He is warning WW3 is on the cards.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, it's nonsense dragonridr.

Like you suggest just ask science and physics.

Won't stop people from believing it through.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Putin has a approval rating of 85%.

Aye right, that's believable.

What happens when people don't "support" him or choose to stand up to the horrible dictator piece of scum?

Nothing good, you're either off to gaol or the front lines to become cannon fodder.

As to aging populations, have you seen the Russian predicament?

After this is all over and done with they will be lucky if there are men left standing under pensionable age.
edit on 11-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i don't think the nation of France is the principal target of that prophecy...

but points to France by-way-of-CERN (the abyss) of bible/rev 9
see: www.christianevidence.net...

other elements in play are Omaga Point...Mandella Effect...god sending strong delusion upon men... among other elements that must align for Prophecy to happen in totality

Wagner Group from Russia being the invader force/3rd Party perps ? of the threads' prophecy

the timing of France combat would have-to-be the first 1260 days (3 1/2 years of Daniels 70th week) of 'tribulation'
followed by 3 days of darkness followed immediately by Great Tribulation of 1,335 days or final 3 1/2 years of that 70th end-times Week of years

i did a quest to spirit upper world to gain insight to the cryptic clue i received while meditating... the 'strong' clue was the utterance :
Massa--chew--chitz.... was that verbage pointing to one of the original 13 States ? or What ?

another idea i had was that 'France' is a target instead of a Nation...

i hot linked a 'bombing' of a target named New York that the Russians destroyed in Ukraine as an example of a Headline that involves the destroying of New York by Russia attack---- might the future involve a target location named 'France' but not the nation France ...?
see: www.theinteldrop.org...
edit on 11-3-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Putin has a approval rating of 85%.

Wow....do you honestly believe that?

And you actually criticise others for believing MSM!

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

So let me get this right you are shocked Dictator is popular in a country they have total control over. Well do I have a deal for you farm land in the Florida everglades. With just a small investment will get you hundreds of beautiful acres ready to farm.

On a serious note Putin controls the people and if people say bad things about Putin they end up in jail dead or both.
edit on 3/12/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Not only sworn to bot invade they promised to protect Ukraine from invasion. And of course Putin decided to ignore that promise. 7kraine should have kept the nukes. If they had they wouldn't be in a war now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join