It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Respond Live To Biden’s State Of The Union With ‘Play By Play’ Commentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This will be good !!

Trump is going to be responding "LIVE" on TruthSocial to Biden's State of the Union Address tonight!

Every Lie and BS and Blame will be covered a.s.a.p. 😀

Biden will be made to be "Stand Corrected" 😀

Biden could easily tell 100 lies and 100 blames. 😀

Trump Truth Social

I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address. I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!). We did this once before to tremendous success - Beating All Records. It is important for the Country to get the TRUTH!

Link to @realDonaldTrump on TruthSocial (might work with no account!)

Here's Biden Live on NBC....

edit on Mar-07-2024 by xuenchen because: 🐸😁

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
OMFG this will be an absolute must to watch...and funny as #!!!🤣
Thanks for the shout, I've got no dog in this fight, but on a serious note, if he opens the eyes of Dem's to how poorly Biden is then it's good for the world in my opinion 👍

*Edit - Do you need a Truth Social account to watch it?

edit on 7-3-2024 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: See *Edit

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This will be good !!

Trump is going to be responding "LIVE" on TruthSocial to Biden's State of the Union Address tonight!

Trump Truth Social

I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address. I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!). We did this once before to tremendous success - Beating All Records. It is important for the Country to get the TRUTH!

I Hope Mr. Trump does it Mystery Science Fiction Theater 3000 Style . I Need a Good Laugh .
edit on 7-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
I Hope Mr. Trump does it Mystery Science Fiction Theater 3000 Style .

I was thinking the same thing.
That would be a hoot!

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This will be good !!

lol

What do people find good about politics

Time for some people to wake up and realise there ALL liars and politics is a complete waste of time and energy

originally posted by: AdultMaleHumanUK

Must watch and politics in same sentence, what happened to ATS

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Has this been done before? What a clever way to create the debate Jobama and his handlers won't entertain!

Clever indeed. I hope everyone who can watches these two in what they are saying and more importantly, taking into account the outcomes of each of their actions, accomplishments and failures.

Joe is definitely going to LIE and SPIN like crazy. And no, not like Curly from the Three Stooges, lol. Trump may just talk over the entire speech, but we'll see.

Should be great. They won't be able to interrupt him and there's no time constraints to limit debating REAL issues openly. No biased moderator with scripted questions tailored to benefit or smear either candidate...

This will be good for the country and process.

edit on 7-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

This is what American politics have become. That's all. It's always been somewhat of a show time event, this is just the next step in its evolution.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

1, Comedy gold
2, Best to watch the live events and discuss them on ATS, than read the distorted version of events on mainstream media I say!👍
edit on 7-3-2024 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: Removed a duplicate 'the' from fat thumb🤣

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This will be good !!

Trump Truth Social

I Hope Mr. Trump does it Mystery Science Fiction Theater 3000 Style . I Need a Good Laugh .

THAT would be deluxe !! 🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Watching either of them for any length of time borders on intolerable cringe. Trying to pay attention to them simultaneously would create failure of at least one major organ for me. I don't know how people do it.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

This will be good !!

lol

Time for some people to wake up and realise there ALL liars and politics is a complete waste of time and energy

Well We see you're no fun !! 😃

link   

I have some amazingly good news for you. We all had a meeting, and decided that NOBODY would be forced to take part in any political thread from this point forward, and if you do comment on a political thread, you did so on your own volition. Consequently, we also decided that knowing that, if you complain about the topic, you will be shot by sharks with frickin "lazer" beams. that is all.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

I like that plan!

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Watching either of them for any length of time borders on intolerable cringe. Trying to pay attention to them simultaneously would create failure of at least one major organ for me. I don't know how people do it.

Both venues need to post medical warnings before the shows start !!

Even Radio !! 😀

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This will be good !!

lol

Trump style is a whole new ballgame. It’s why he’s liked. He made the insipid old political crap into something fun that we can laugh about. Which is of course why the left’s reaction is hate and rage.

Hey, maybe Biden’s jungle juice cocktail that revs him up for these things, will actually make him keel over tonite. That may be the DNC plan.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This will be good !!

lol

Well We see you're no fun !! 😃

Endless fun at parties. Sort of like that guy who keeps showing up in threads, announcing that everyone’s posting style is simply inappropriate. He’s a real barrel of monkeys.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I just heard there will be 2* " Intermissions " during Biden's Address Tonight so his " Staff " can see if he will Need any " Booster Shots " to make it through to the End.......

edit on 7-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

This will be good !!

Trump Truth Social

He needs little shadow guys for Rudy G, Kameltoe VP, Schiff Head, and Fangfang Swallowwell. Throw in Mitch Turtle.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So, it's a commentary about a known liar by a known liar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join