It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia is ruled by God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

mmm...well...as affectations go...it's better to be copied...(plagiarized?)...than to be forgotten...

I Don't know if you've realized...that I don't use that Ummm...affectation when I speak to Russian Troll...

Thats because you seem to enjoy supporting his propaganda threads.

ATS should be thankful that we have his unique perspectives...experiences...and thoughts..

I agree, ATS should be thankful that we have his perspective. It's good to show us that even with the faults in our own democracy, it's nowhere near as bad and controlled as Russia.

I treat him as I would wish to be treated...like an equal...like a friend...with respect...and like a student...who has learned many things that I might not have had an opportunity to learn...had he not weathered the daily onslaught of dog piling that you and others have a penchant to do...

I used to do the same and wasn't bothered in the slightist by his threads, I too found them entertaining and it wasn't till Ukraine when his threads became so propaganda driven, that I saw him for what he is now.

I've tried to reason with you...tried to treat you with a modicum of respect...but every conversation is tedious and uninspired...and merely one long repetition...a veritable Bill Murray-esque...ground hog day...

You haven't tried to reason, you've try to force your opinion on to others and then belittle them if they don't agree. Yes, every conversation with you is tedious and repetative. like in this thread. all you've done is is rant about me and have added nothing to the thread.

This thread is about RT promoting a version of the 'truth' that Putin wants the world to see. His attempts at being seen as the 'good' guy to the outside world. Thats what those publicity photos were all about and what most politicians do to dazzle the sheep, but our politicians aren't invading a free country at the moment are they?

edit on 7-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

exaggerated nationalism coupled with a pseudo-spiritual belief in god and submissive loyalty to the leader = the stuff wars are made of.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: YouSir

Russia is governed by God and is created through the efforts of the Russian and all other peoples. This is the ideology of the true Empire.

I think I've seen a hate filled speech like this before in a movie???
Oh I remember now, here it is!!!!

Ummm...please point to the hate in the speech by President Putin...I'm sure you can muster the requisite low energy for the task...

The actual premise...is to illustrate that the youth of the world...does not necessarily follow in the footsteps of their fathers...and that once they experience the true multicultural...inclusive nature of Russian culture...they embrace it...and recognize the glaring difference between this reality...and the saccharin...faux face of the westernized version...

However...any prog would immediately parrot that a message of inclusion and compassion...should automatically be twisted 180 degrees into hatred...It's how they roll...

After all...up is down in prog clown world...and bad...is good...

It's glaringly obvious that...all of your diatribes can be summed up in an singular observation...

"The lady doth protest too much...methinks"...

It's fun to watch you prove the above...thread...after thread...after thread...

Keep up the..."good"...work...

YouSir

I used the Vid to show how Mad Vlad (like Palpatine) is using his speech to influence and keep control of his 'empire' as descibed by RussianTroll.

Ummm...again...your own words belie...your own words...

I think I've seen a hate filled speech like this before in a movie??? Oh I remember now, here it is!!!!

The speech was about inclusivity...and true multiculturalism...

The young man from Africa even asked President Putin to adopt him...President Putin's response was to call him..."My son"...

He then embraced on stage the young man from Africa...and another young man from Italy...and called them family...

Yet you interpret such as hatred...

Then...you end your...ahem...commentary...with accusations of propaganda influencing...which...again...in prog clown world...is merely another perfect example of..."I know you are...but what am I"...

I'm shocked you didn't regale us with..."Nani Nani...Boo Boo"...as well...

Shocked I tell you...

YouSir

"I thought my days of being a Russian spy were behind me... and by 'days,' I mean that one movie. Anyway, let's keep the fake news to Ghostbusters, shall we? Did you misplace your 'How to Make Friends and Influence People' handbook, or is this the new edition? Imagine my shock when I found out I'm the face of a pro-Russian campaign! I thought my biggest concern was still finding the perfect golf swing. Silly me."

Bill Murray? ChatGPT?

(post by RussianTroll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC.

Posting Bans Will Be Next.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS

TY

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: malte86

exaggerated nationalism coupled with a pseudo-spiritual belief in god and submissive loyalty to the leader = the stuff wars are made of.

If you like being the son of a monkey, be it. I prefer to know that I am a son (slave) of God, in His image and likeness.

you can't excuse everything with god. son of a monkey? tarzan?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
During Putins rants and speeches at the World Festival of Youth in Sochi, where your propaganda originated, he also spewed some nonsence about Belgium didn't he?

dailywrap.uk...

Belgium - as you probably know - came onto the world map largely thanks to Russia, and Russia's stance helped Belgium become an independent state," Vladimir Putin declared

The statement made by Putin has widely reverberated in Belgian media, which have united in highlighting the Moscow leader's penchant for twisting historical facts.
"In reality, the role that the Russians are claimed to have played in our independence is quite different," assert Brussels' broadcasters and newspapers, outlining the true narrative of the Belgian revolution.
"When the Belgians rose against Dutch rule in 1830, Russia was actually on the Netherlands' side. The czar at the time wanted to dispatch troops to assist William I in quelling the rebellion, but was deterred by a concurrent uprising against the Russian Empire by the Poles. This detail seems to have been overlooked by Putin," summarized Het Laatste Nieuws (HLN).

Thats all this festival is, isn't it?
He's trying to alter their perception of him, it's a stage for Mad Vlad to attempt at twisting and altering history to the young people attending, indoctrinate them at a young age.
If it's been speeches like this, no wonder you're here talking about Putin saying Russia is ruled by God, I bet he thinks he is God....

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hitler claimed the same thing. And the Pope, or the head of the Catholic Church said that Hitler's "reich" or kingdom was God's kingdom come and would be the commencement of the 1,000 year rule of God on earth.

The truth of the matter is that Putin and his government oppose Jesus Christ and his followers who are found among Jehovah's Witnesses. Without just cause or provocation they have banned the preaching work that Jehovah God and his Christ has commissioned them to do. So the clergy of the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian Federation actually find themselves opposers of Jehovah God and his son Jesus Christ. And they will not prevail.

Hitler tried to exterminate Jehovah's Witnesses by sending them to concentration camps and murdering them by the thousands in accord with Bible prophecy, they were persecuted and handed over to be slaughtered for the work they have to bear witness to the name of Jehovah and Jesus Christ. Hitler and his government descended into the dustbin of oblivion. But when the Russian Federation is broken it will not be by a human hand. It will be by the rock that is carved out of the mountain, not by a human, and his hurled toward the feet of the statue and it crushes and puts out of existence all the standing world powers in our days.

The Russian Federation along with the United States and all the other member nations of the United Nations will soon rush headlong into the ultimate battle of Armageddon where the son of God, Jesus Christ, the Word of God, presses forward to tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Listen to the words of the prophet:

And the heaven departed as a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and every island was removed from its place. 15 Then the kings of the earth, the high officials, the military commanders, the rich, the strong, every slave, and every free person hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rocks: “Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”-Revelation 6:14-17.

"11 I saw heaven opened, and look! a white horse. And the one seated on it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and on his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is clothed with an outer garment stained with blood, and he is called by the name The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth protrudes a sharp, long sword with which to strike the nations, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. Moreover, he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his outer garment, yes, on his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.
17 I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of military commanders and the flesh of strong men and the flesh of horses and of those seated on them, and the flesh of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”
19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army. 20 And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who worship its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur. 21 But the rest were killed off with the long sword that proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
-Revelation 19:11-21.

edit on Thu, 07 Mar 2024 11:59:04 -0600am30720240300000004America/ChicagoThu, 07 Mar 2024 11:59:04 -0600 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

It's against the terms and conditons (T&Cs) as a memeber to post in languages other than English.

How about talking about the thread and what Putin was saying to these 'children' at the World Festival of Youth in Sochi? Do you think Putin has 'God' on his side?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: randomuser2034

It's against the terms and conditons (T&Cs) as a memeber to post in languages other than English.

How about talking about the thread and what Putin was saying to these 'children' at the World Festival of Youth in Sochi? Do you think Putin has 'God' on his side?

I posted everything in English. Just re-quoted a couple Bible verses in Russian for the benefit of the OP. I don't write in Russian.

I gave my viewpoint on the words of Putin. He states he is for God, but he is persecuting God's people. And the Russian Orthodox Church is taking the lead in doing the persecuting, just as the Catholic Church has often taken the lead in Western lands in persecuting and murdering Jehovah's Witnesses.

Jesus said his kingdom is no part of this world. And he said that the ruler of the world is Satan the Devil. So all world governments are under the influence of Satan the Devil. And when they actively and openly oppose Jehovah's servants then they take an active stand against Jehovah God himself. And no weapon or arm that stands up against God's people will prevail.

edit on Thu, 07 Mar 2024 12:46:40 -0600pm30720240300000040America/ChicagoThu, 07 Mar 2024 12:46:40 -0600 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ultra Nationalism and talk of 'eradication'.

Hmmm....what does this remind people of?

Oh, and more threats of nuclear conflict blah blah blah.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I should make it a note here to add to the OP that this talk is dangerous inside the Russian Federation. And it is not my place to witness to you there as God's word and the truth is under ban there. And if this website is monitored by Russian intelligence you could get yourself into trouble reading it. So be careful.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Ultra Nationalism and talk of 'eradication'.

Hmmm....what does this remind people of?

Oh, and more threats of nuclear conflict blah blah blah.

I said similar.
This is what Mad Vlad is trying to teach young children, next he'll be creating a Putin youth...

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

"Russia is ruled by God."

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the Wise as false, and by the Rulers as useful". Seneca the Younger

Note that he said "Rulers"....not "Leaders".

You might consider the difference.
edit on 7-3-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   

RT, I would wish your country was governed and controlled by God but everything points to it being governed by that other guy, you know, the one with horns, hooves and a tail.

Calling Russians by name was considered something of a savage taboo.

I haven't heard about it honestly. I read there are two words for "Russian"; "Russky" meaning an ethnic Russian and "Rossiyanin" referring to both ethnic and a non ethnic citizen of Russia, coming mainly from North Caucasus. The ethnic minorities actually preferred the latter name. I guess Putin doesn't care about non ethnic Russians' preferences.

Nationalism is thriving in Russia, actually. It has just changed its face. It's less about hatred towards Caucasians and immigrants and more about imperialism and expansionism. No wonder it suits Putin more.
edit on 8-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join