It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia is ruled by God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

At the World Festival of Youth and Students in Sochi, the Russian President outlined the ideology of a new Russia for young people.

“Field Marshal Minich said that Russia is a country that is directly controlled by God. Because if this is not so, it is unclear how it even exists. In the first part, I agree - Russia is a country that is directly controlled by God. As for the second part, "My experience in the position I am in today suggests that Russia exists thanks to the Russians and other peoples inhabiting this vast territory. Thanks to their talent, devotion to their country and confidence in the future and in the future of our children."

Perhaps this is not immediately clear to everyone, but what the president said is a brief summary of that political philosophy that is not called state ideology in Russia only because it is still prohibited by the Yeltsin Constitution, which was completely imposed on Russian Americans. However, the amendments to this Constitution already contain references to the ancestors who passed on our faith in God, and an affirmation of the state-forming role of the Russian people, so the ban in fact can be neglected.

So let’s say it again: Vladimir Putin decisively and firmly outlined to the youth the foundations of the Russian state ideology. Russia is governed by God and is created through the efforts of the Russian and all other peoples. This is the ideology of the true Empire. Russia exists thanks to “their talent, devotion to their country and confidence in the future.” That is, thanks to service. Thanks to the fact that the citizens of the Empire put the interests of the state incomparably above their own.

Oddly enough, all this is only the first layer of Vladimir Putin’s statement. There are deeper hidden meanings.

Firstly, it is impossible not to note how consistently Putin says “Russian people” where just recently this expression was under an unspoken but firm ban. It was customary to say “Russians” and “the multinational people of Russia.” Calling Russians by name was considered something of a savage taboo. The idea that the great Russian culture, civilization and Empire were created precisely by Russians (including, of course, Russians of different ethnic origins; the same Minich, not to go far for examples, was a Courland German in Russian service) not that anyone - it was disputed - it was simply impossible to say it out loud. It was considered "nationalism".

However, nationalism is a completely different political phenomenon. There, in Sirius, Vladimir Putin said that the people of Russia and Ukraine will sooner or later reunite:

“Sooner or later, reunification, at least on a spiritual level, will happen. This is inevitable. But in order for this to happen, it is necessary, of course, to eradicate everything that interferes with this.”

What is it, what is stopping it? But this is just nationalism.

“This is a poison that poisons the lives of many peoples, including today in Ukraine,”

And he explained that Russia is fighting nationalism in a neighboring state, where people who collaborated with the Nazis in the past have been elevated to the rank of national heroes.

The Russian people, the creator and support of the Russian State, the Empire, are not subject to nationalism. Not infected with Nazism. And it cannot be infected - it is simply too big for that. His mission is too global. Too inspired.

This is the message of the President of Russia - informal, addressed to young people, addressed to the future.

On the same day, Vladimir Putin adopted an African citizen from Uganda.

A participant in the final meeting with Putin, Depisa Ganprila from Uganda, admitted that he dreams of “becoming his son from Africa” and would like to see our president as his mentor.

“Okay, son,” Putin responded.

And then there was this dialogue:

- What can I tell you, son? - Putin joked. - I want to address you not only as a son, but also as a president - you are the president of the student union.

And already at the end of the meeting, Putin himself addressed the “adopted” participant and another one from Italy, and invited them to go on stage.

- I want to ask my African relative and our Italian friend to come here.

Putin’s “relatives” took the stage, and the president posed for a photo with them, hugging the guys.

The audience applauded...

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
“Sooner or later, reunification, at least on a spiritual level, will happen. This is inevitable. But in order for this to happen, it is necessary, of course, to eradicate everything that interferes with this.”.....Putin.

Putin is mistaken. He may invade and occupy Ukraine, but right now as we speak, Putin is creating a couple generations of Ukrainians with HUGE GRUDGES and many deaths to "avenge".

And just like Israel and Palestine, those grudges will keep the hate alive and well, and peace will be extremely illusive if ever.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Thank you for voicing the dreams and goals of the West.
The Russians will take this into account.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

And he explained that Russia is fighting nationalism in a neighboring state, where people who collaborated with the Nazis in the past have been elevated to the rank of national heroes.

Putin has been using his own Nationalism to fight his imagined enemies for over the last 2 years in his war. If Ukraine was full of Nazis, do you think after 1991 they would of started negotiations of removing it's Nuclear weapons?
Ukraine became the third largest nuclear power in the world and held about a third of the former USSRs nuclear weapons, if they were Nazis bent on world domination as putin claims, don't you think they would of kept the nukes?

More than 90% of Ukrainians voted for independence and to leave the former soviet union.

The Ukrainian declaration of independence was supported by more than 90% of the electorate, who elected Leonid Kravchuk, then-chairman of the parliament, as the first president of the country. At the meetings in Brest, on December 8, and Alma-Ata, on December 21, the presidents of Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine formally dissolved the Soviet Union and formed the Commonwealth of Independent States

You have been shown repeatedly to use ATS to post lies and propaganda and thats what you're doing here..

edit on 7-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Firstly: Ukraine has never been a nuclear state; all nuclear weapons belonged to the USSR. Russia took on all the debts of the revolutionary republics of the USSR, and in return received all weapons and foreign assets. Read "Belovezhstvo Agreement".

Secondly: the most ardent opponent of Ukraine's possession of nuclear weapons was the United States. And it was they who forced Ukraine to sign the Budapest Memorandum, which in the end turned out to be just a wish and did not oblige anyone to anything.

Third: Are you ready to give nuclear weapons into the hands of irresponsible savages? Then, apparently, you are ready for the fact that as a result of their actions, a nuclear missile will fly into your personal home.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Russia is governed by God and is created through the efforts of the Russian and all other peoples. This is the ideology of the true Empire.

I think I've seen a hate filled speech like this before in a movie???
Oh I remember now, here it is!!!!

Or it could have been this real speech??

1 September 1939 Reichstag speech.
I am happy particularly to be able to tell you of one event... I no longer see any reason why [Germany and Russia] should still oppose one another.... We have, therefore, resolved to conclude a pact which rules out for ever any use of violence between us... Russia and Germany fought against one another in the World War. That shall and will not happen a second time.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Firstly: Ukraine has never been a nuclear state; all nuclear weapons belonged to the USSR.

The USSR collapsed or are you forgeting that little bit of information?

Secondly: the most ardent opponent of Ukraine's possession of nuclear weapons was the United States.

It may have been, but it was the former USSR that agreed not to invade if Ukraine gave up those Nukes.

Third: Are you ready to give nuclear weapons into the hands of irresponsible savages?

Maybe tell that to Mad Vlad, his cronies keep threating a world war 3 and to use their nukes.
foreignpolicy.com...

The Russian leader’s speech was one of his most explicit nuclear warnings yet against the West.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Haven’t you heard about the Munich Treaty and its resulting occupation of Czechoslovakia?

Hitler was born by the Fed and the West. this fact is widely known throughout the world. And now there is nothing to justify.

The same piece of paper that Chamberlain shook after Munich

5 European posters for Hitler

(post by RussianTroll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Your next mention of “Mad Vlad” suggests that you are a stupid propagandist.
so I refuse to communicate with you. I'm disdainful!

Mad Vlad, Mad Vlad, Mad Vlad!!! Yes, You also do seem to have a lack of respect for the facts!
I haven't posted thread after thread of lies, a*s licking of Putin and propaganda, so the stupid person is?????

And to add, I see your history of the 2nd World War is almost as bad as your history of communism. Did or didn't Russian side with Hitler??
Give us more of your twisted understanding of history my friend. it's a good chuckle

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Russia is governed by God and is created through the efforts of the Russian and all other peoples. This is the ideology of the true Empire.

Ummm...please point to the hate in the speech by President Putin...I'm sure you can muster the requisite low energy for the task...

The actual premise...is to illustrate that the youth of the world...does not necessarily follow in the footsteps of their fathers...and that once they experience the true multicultural...inclusive nature of Russian culture...they embrace it...and recognize the glaring difference between this reality...and the saccharin...faux face of the westernized version...

However...any prog would immediately parrot that a message of inclusion and compassion...should automatically be twisted 180 degrees into hatred...It's how they roll...

After all...up is down in prog clown world...and bad...is good...

It's glaringly obvious that...all of your diatribes can be summed up in an singular observation...

"The lady doth protest too much...methinks"...

It's fun to watch you prove the above...thread...after thread...after thread...

Keep up the..."good"...work...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...please point to the hate in the speech by President Putin...I'm sure you can muster the requisite low energy for the task...

The actual premise...is to illustrate that the youth of the world...does not necessarily follow in the footsteps of their fathers...and that once they experience the true multicultural...inclusive nature of Russian culture...they embrace it...and recognize the glaring difference between this reality...and the saccharin...faux face of the westernized version...

However...any prog would immediately parrot that a message of inclusion and compassion...should automatically be twisted 180 degrees into hatred...It's how they roll...

It's glaringly obvious that...all of your diatribes can be summed up in an singular observation...

YouSir

This is what RT wrote.

Vladimir Putin decisively and firmly outlined to the youth the foundations of the Russian state ideology. Russia is governed by God and is created through the efforts of the Russian and all other peoples. This is the ideology of the true Empire.

I used the Vid to show how Mad Vlad (like Palpatine) is using his speech to influence and keep control of his 'empire' as descibed by RussianTroll.

Mad Vlad also used his version of nationalism of a unified Russia to fight his imagined Nazis even though Russian collabrated with the Nazis at the beginning of World War 2. Both Poland and Ukraine only 'collabrated' after the German-occupation, Russian did it without threats and occupation.
Putin believes he can 'colonise' other countries in the name of a dying country to keep himself in power, and spread his form of supposed democracy by handing power to African warlords and such.
And this clearly describes how you see the world 'up is down in prog clown world'

It's fun to watch you support the dictator...thread...after thread...after thread
Keep up the..."good"...propaganda work...

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The day will come when Putin will be seen as the Devil by the Russian people.

Russia, as a whole under Putin and his whims, has reduced the basic premise of what Russia claims to be to that of a lost, squandered-away, empire.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I wonder why a Ugandan boy was up on the stage with Mad Vlad??? Yes, Russia is open and excepting of all people....

www.theguardian.com...

In several important strategic states, Moscow has made a significant impact, reinforcing anti-western narratives, supporting friendly political leaders and extracting valuable resources that have helped Russia resist the western sanctions imposed following the invasion of Ukraine.

A once close relationship between the US and UK and Uganda, the next stop on Lavrov’s tour, has soured over the crushing of political dissent and western pressure to recognise LGBT rights. Yoweri Museveni, in power since 1986 and the recipient of huge sums of western aid, has accused the west of interfering in domestic affairs. Museveni’s influential son and aspirant successor, Muhoozi Kainerugaba, has said on Twitter that “the majority of mankind (that are non-white) support Russia’s stand in Ukraine”.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

The dreams of Soros from the West always remain just dreams)))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: CosmicFocus

The dreams of Soros from the West always remain just dreams)))

And the sick wet dreams of Mad Vlad turned into nightmares for the people of Ukraine and real Russian supporters of democracy..

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

I used the Vid to show how Mad Vlad (like Palpatine) is using his speech to influence and keep control of his 'empire' as descibed by RussianTroll.

Ummm...again...your own words belie...your own words...

I think I've seen a hate filled speech like this before in a movie??? Oh I remember now, here it is!!!!

The speech was about inclusivity...and true multiculturalism...

The young man from Africa even asked President Putin to adopt him...President Putin's response was to call him..."My son"...

He then embraced on stage the young man from Africa...and another young man from Italy...and called them family...

Yet you interpret such as hatred...

Then...you end your...ahem...commentary...with accusations of propaganda influencing...which...again...in prog clown world...is merely another perfect example of..."I know you are...but what am I"...

I'm shocked you didn't regale us with..."Nani Nani...Boo Boo"...as well...

Shocked I tell you...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Sorry, RT.

I just spoke with God and He said Vladimir Putin is a bloody dictator.
God is also not at all pleased with Vladimir for all of the Russian people he had murdered during his time as Chairman of the KGB.
edit on 7-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join