It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fanni Willis got her cash from her campaign funds?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Is this the level of professionalism that's left on that side of the spectrum?

Could you define "left" please?

Said someone somewhere.

And to answer your question, "yes."

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Lumenari

Mark Twain: “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”

That has been my story, and I am sticking to it.

Pretty simple really. If we lie, then we have to remember what day the "lie is in" so that we can maintain the lie. If we tell the truth, it stays with you easier.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
And what of Nathan Wade using his firms trust fund to funnel cash to and from Fani so he wife didn't know how much he was making? Is that allowed as well? I mean, I'm sure it is, since he is on such a noble crusade, but I have to ask.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The worst part was when she said "my daddy said to always sleep on money" she's so full of crap lol

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
The worst part was when she said "my daddy said to always sleep on money" she's so full of crap lol

I wonder if anyone remembers Nathan Wade not wanting to answer where or if he keeps cash in his house because that would be stupid to say out loud. Someone might come rob him. Well, apparently Fani keeps her cash in or under her mattress. Is her home address listed? She had better get a safe or something.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

but I seem to remember you can't use campaign funds for your personal stuff

I totally agree with you. Campaign funds should be used for that only. Nothing else.

apnews.com...

Donald Trump’s political fundraising machine is raking in donations at a prodigious pace, but he’s spending tens of millions of dollars he’s bringing in to pay attorneys to deal with the escalating costs of the various criminal cases he is contending with as he moves further into the 2024 presidential campaign.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

but I seem to remember you can't use campaign funds for your personal stuff

I totally agree with you. Campaign funds should be used for that only. Nothing else.

apnews.com...

Donald Trump’s political fundraising machine is raking in donations at a prodigious pace, but he’s spending tens of millions of dollars he’s bringing in to pay attorneys to deal with the escalating costs of the various criminal cases he is contending with as he moves further into the 2024 presidential campaign.

yes, and if it's illegal, folks who break the law should go to jail. What an amazing concept.

perhaps you can disbar Trump.
edit on 7-3-2024 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

yes, and if it's illegal, folks who break the law should go to jail. What an amazing concept.

Unfortunately, it doesn't happen enough as it should.

Perhaps you can disqualify Trump.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It can be argued without his attorneys handling the witch hunt he wouldn't be able to campaign so it is a campaign expense not a vacation to Aruba.
edit on 7-3-2024 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Unfortunately, it doesn't happen enough as it should.

Perhaps you can disqualify Trump.

I'll ask my wife and see if I have that power. But since I'm not allowed to wear shoes in the house, I doubt it will be granted. She runs a pretty tight ship.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'd start with taking her out to dinner and going for a dessert. A nice bottle of wine as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

That sounds a lot like. Well since it's Trump. I'll allow it.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Fani was promised to be the next Stacey Abrams. I will guarantee it. Told to serve up Trump and she would be getting a House seat with other promises.

She met with Kamala at the WH. This is documented. The people she works with have DNC ties going back 30 years.

She was spending campaign and state funds to party. WTF is there to discuss?

A president was impeached over a phone call. She has got to go...when keeping it real goes wrong....

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: frogs453

She kind of left out the part of the testimony in the case a few weeks ago that Fani used 50,000 of her retirement savings for her campaign. Fani retained the remaining of her own funds. Not illegal. Odd she forgot all about that testimony today.

Just to add context to the left out parts.

Was it in cash?

Because we all know thems blacks don't use banks.

Than I suppose blacks shouldn’t cry about racial profiling if they enter a bank because, they’d only be there for one reason since all their money is in their mattresses, right?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

2:40 time mark. Start there.

Mrs. Merchant is telling the senate investigating committee about information she got directly from Fani Willis.
I'm not a lawyer, or even a mediocre paralegal, but I seem to remember you can't use campaign funds for your personal stuff, and I believe it's wrong to use your law firm's trust fund as your personal account to hide the funds from your soon to be ex wife.
Again, I don't know the rules, but it's looking like Fani and her BFF are not just going to be asked to leave, but quite possibly asked to come down to the station for a talk.

Is this the level of professionalism that's left on that side of the spectrum? In this high profile of a case, you had better be squeaky clean. This is what the peak of clown world must look like. It can't go much more, or the clowns will start to explode.

ALSO - Fani paid Nathan Wade for 90 days from money seized in drug busts!

"Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis paid the chief prosecutor in former President Donald Trump's election fraud trial out of her seized property fund for the first three months he was hired."

Kamala Harris told Fani to do this, I bet. 😳

www.newsweek.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join