It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fanni Willis got her cash from her campaign funds?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

2:40 time mark. Start there.

Mrs. Merchant is telling the senate investigating committee about information she got directly from Fani Willis.
I'm not a lawyer, or even a mediocre paralegal, but I seem to remember you can't use campaign funds for your personal stuff, and I believe it's wrong to use your law firm's trust fund as your personal account to hide the funds from your soon to be ex wife.
Again, I don't know the rules, but it's looking like Fani and her BFF are not just going to be asked to leave, but quite possibly asked to come down to the station for a talk.

Is this the level of professionalism that's left on that side of the spectrum? In this high profile of a case, you had better be squeaky clean. This is what the peak of clown world must look like. It can't go much more, or the clowns will start to explode.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

*sigh*

You honestly think something will be done about this?

I doubt that she'll even be taken off the case.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I had my doubts before today, but with this? Unless Merchant just perjured the fluck out of herself, it's looking like the Georgia case just imploded spectacularly.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Normally yes, but we live in Clown World now.

This type of behavior is now applauded and rewarded by the evil left.

Remember, BAMN

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I had my doubts before today, but with this? Unless Merchant just perjured the fluck out of herself, it's looking like the Georgia case just imploded spectacularly.

They will just assign someone else to prosecute. Things really don't change that much.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I would think catching up the new prosecutor would take some time, and this would push the schedule back a good bit, but again, not a lawyer, or a paralegal with questionable morals.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Remember, BAMN

trust me when I say, I understand what you are saying. But at some point, somewhere in all this insanity, there has to be a ray of hope. A John Fetterman realizing this is wrong. Think of how far we have slid when the guy who campaigned in a coma won, and is now a voice of reason on the left. I feel dizzy now.
edit on 6-3-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Remember, BAMN

Yup, that’s a 5 year lag there. Now it’s awards, rewards, and retards for the benefit of the actual criminals.
Is this the cash that her daddy said to keep under the mattress because black girls are never safe ?
Yeah, more brilliance.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

They will just assign someone else to prosecute. Things really don't change that much.

Lmfao ….. there is definitely always a worse democrat / lefty in the wings. Kinda squeezes the Hopium thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Remember, BAMN

trust me when I say, I understand what you are saying. But at some point, somewhere in all this insanity, there has to be a ray of hope. A John Fetterman realizing this is wrong. Think of how far we have slid when the guy who campaigned in a coma won, and is now a voice of reason on the left. I feel dizzy now.

Fetterman surprised me.

I have no faith in things being corrected. All this talk of either side answering for their wrongs is nothing more than the brass polish on a sinking ship.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

originally posted by: dragonridr

Lmfao ….. there is definitely always a worse democrat / lefty in the wings. Kinda squeezes the Hopium thing.

you can tell our legal eagles are getting nervous and needing a hit of hopium fast and in a hurry. Bless their little hearts.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Remember, BAMN

Fetterman surprised me.

I have no faith in things being corrected. All this talk of either side answering for their wrongs is nothing more than the brass polish on a sinking ship.

I have to wonder, when things change, and they will, will the justice system go back to being about justice, or do you think it will just be the same but against democrats? I honestly don't know.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Its an election year, democrats are going to spend the next few months sounding like republicans.

lol

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Its an election year, democrats are going to spend the next few months sounding like republicans.

lol

I hope nobody notices when Biden starts wall construction and re-instates remain in Mexico. that raycist.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

For thee, not for mee. . . .

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

She kind of left out the part of the testimony in the case a few weeks ago that Fani used 50,000 of her retirement savings for her campaign. Fani retained the remaining of her own funds. Not illegal. Odd she forgot all about that testimony today.

Just to add context to the left out parts.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

She kind of left out the part of the testimony in the case a few weeks ago that Fani used 50,000 of her retirement savings for her campaign. Fani retained the remaining of her own funds. Not illegal. Odd she forgot all about that testimony today.

Was it in cash?

Because we all know thems blacks don't use banks.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yeah, but where did it come from to begin with ? Face it, if it was Trump, they'd be tracking every last penny.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Where is Fani's paperwork for that?
Receipts for anything she spent?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Sure...and I will believe her as soon as she produces the receipts...something so far she hasn't been able to or doesn't want to do.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join